john & jean

noobs

3,381 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

yeah I can,

The wherever/wifa is a full redhead with blue eyes and curses in spanish...

between her favorite words we can find such old time classics like: sssshinga, pinche, este guey, no manches

_______

what is italian for 500?

Edited by TävôLuDô

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Dejala! I don't know why but when I read it i heard it with a gringo accent

DEjjjjjjalai!

Really? I'll put you in touch with the waitresses from La Tapatia who still do doubletakes when I open my mouth to order and proceed to answer me in english. I don't think they can comprehend how someone who looks like a gringa can sound so not like one.

:secret: Pssst....one of my other languages I grew up speaking is also a romance language.

Romanian? :unsure:

Ding ding ding!!! Though the language has more slavic roots that the romanians themselves would like to admit....but hey that's a subjcect for a different thread. ;)

Edited by Minya's wife
funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
The wherever/wifa is a full redhead with blue eyes and curses in spanish...

I love when people look at me like I have 3 heads when I speak in Spanish. The blonde hair just throws them off...

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I'm starting to like noob sister susita, she hazzz potential to be a commie for Gsus

Edited by TävôLuDô

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

today is one of those "VJ svcks" days. I am grumpy and need more meds.... Deano, bring in the goodies.

400 mg seroquell for *Len* :devil:

that all???? <_<

guaranteed to put you in the comfortably numb stage