john & jean

noobs

3,381 posts in this topic

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#######? i thought you would look like the Av if you had brother bren's hair color....

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Morning to all the seemingly very active weekend n00b pwners... I should hang out here over those days more often!!!!! :dance:

Thanks scandal for the av --- likey!!! If Bren and I had ever reproduced, our daguther would look just like the av!!! Yay!!!

Glad u like the av ... looks good on u :star:

What does "had ever reproduced" mean? Still can do :innocent: . Ok, I'll leave the family planning stuff to u, not my biz :P

Filed: Timeline
#######? i thought you would look like the Av if you had brother bren's hair color....

I know --- he is the redhead part, I am the fiery part :P

Morning to all the seemingly very active weekend n00b pwners... I should hang out here over those days more often!!!!! :dance:

Thanks scandal for the av --- likey!!! If Bren and I had ever reproduced, our daguther would look just like the av!!! Yay!!!

Glad u like the av ... looks good on u :star:

What does "had ever reproduced" mean? Still can do :innocent: . Ok, I'll leave the family planning stuff to u, not my biz :P

No brother, we iz old and have too many other ####### to deal with. I plan on being the auntie Mame for ny neephiew Diego :devil:

chopf##k....

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

I enjoy this site a lot --> www.renderosity.com

Yeah - it's a great site, I play with Poser in my off time (sadly - not much lately) - I have a profile at artzone Artzone Place

(warning - some of my images are NSFW)

Here is an example of what I made with it:

Title - "Time to clean the NoobS out"

lq3ieheekl57if0slca881i7m34ys3-full.jpg

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On one note I'll say that I do advise people to go home ... "Hi, I came on a K1, I married, he's horrible, I never adjusted status, I have no friends or family here, should I stay with him, run away and be illegal, or go home?" To me that's go home every single time.

To be honest, I actually like your posts out in that forum Laura. You don't judge there and you do give out real immigration answers. But hope you know what and who I mean when I say I am loathing.

One example-- This other members tells the OP that--- OP doesn't care about her marriage because she is asking ways to be in USA rather than working on her marriage.

Comeonnnnnn, how the hell does one know what all OP did to work on their marriage before finally giving up.

I am not supporting anyone to be in US by losing their status. US doesn't need anymore illegal immigrants. But just those holier than thou remarks irks me.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
I enjoy this site a lot --> www.renderosity.com

Yeah - it's a great site, I play with Poser in my off time (sadly - not much lately) - I have a profile at artzone Artzone Place

(warning - some of my images are NSFW)

Here is an example of what I made with it:

Title - "Time to clean the NoobS out"

lq3ieheekl57if0slca881i7m34ys3-full.jpg

:P That is one sexy maid.

I will check out artzone :)

trinket, ####### :bonk: this is not a lovey thread. :lol:

:lol: Ok all you B!tches, get back to killing n00bs.

I know! Hey, I am not for illegal immigration, but have some fvcking compassion for people who die stacked in a car like freaking cattle. Azzhole n00b.

And unfortunately those types of n00bs have their own 'cheering' squad from among some 'veterans' who have no compassion either. :(

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
:lol: I was just pointing out that not who say "Go home!" are nOObs. :P Some are chopf##ks.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY