desiboy

Most complicated Immigration case ever !!!!!! K3

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Well topic is just to get some more users to reply.

Me and my precious wife had an argument couple of days ago and i left the house to live with my friends for couple of days so that things might calm down.

she on the other hand thought that i left for good and sent in a request to withdraw the I-130 and I-485 petition . After 10 days of loneliness when i came back

i was told by my wife that she sent in a request to cancel my immigration staus cause she thought i left for good. so she sent in another application requesting cancellation of her

previous request. Plus we also booked in an appointment with the immigration and visited infopass. We were told there to write in a letter to be faxed to chicago . After doing that the lady said they wont cancel it but ur husband will have to go through another interview. My Ead got approved though .

so i went to uscis today to check the status of my case And "" Current Status: REQUEST FOR INITIAL EVIDENCE SENT, CASE PLACED ON HOLD ""

""we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence requested. Meanwhile, processing of this case is on hold until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires.""" Showed up

What does it mean ??

Filed: Timeline

Well, it means just that. The Service is awaiting evidence. Did you receive a request for evidence, and if so, when did it say you were to supply it by? If you did receive such a request, I would follow the instructions. If you did not receive such a request, it can't hurt to resubmit all evidence you have provided and right away.

Well topic is just to get some more users to reply.

Me and my precious wife had an argument couple of days ago and i left the house to live with my friends for couple of days so that things might calm down.

she on the other hand thought that i left for good and sent in a request to withdraw the I-130 and I-485 petition . After 10 days of loneliness when i came back

i was told by my wife that she sent in a request to cancel my immigration staus cause she thought i left for good. so she sent in another application requesting cancellation of her

previous request. Plus we also booked in an appointment with the immigration and visited infopass. We were told there to write in a letter to be faxed to chicago . After doing that the lady said they wont cancel it but ur husband will have to go through another interview. My Ead got approved though .

so i went to uscis today to check the status of my case And "" Current Status: REQUEST FOR INITIAL EVIDENCE SENT, CASE PLACED ON HOLD ""

""we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence requested. Meanwhile, processing of this case is on hold until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires.""" Showed up

What does it mean ??

Edited by diadromous mermaid

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

USCIS Website info is not accurate.

You or her need to make a phone call and find out what going on.

Just be aware: This may be a pattern of things to come.

Next time you have a fight:

She might file for divorce each time you have a fight.

To me fighting early in the marriage is a glimps of things to come later on

Good Luck..............

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Please take care not to make judgmental comments. They add nothing of value to the conversation and provide no assistance to the OP.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
To me fighting early in the marriage is a glimps of things to come later on

Good Luck..............

Fighting and/or disagreements are a part of human interaction. What is a bad sign is when the conflict isn't handled in a mature manner.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.