GREEN/TRAN

wife left

76 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
i now i cant judg people one them rease ..but agent woman ARE VEARY BOSSEY no offens to any body out thier !!!1 my best friend mom from jaban she somthing us .!!!!!

:blink:

If, I can understand this jumbled up post, I dont think it was necessary to post!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

OMG.this is ony part of what happened for those outside the regional. Tran is gone... ran off with her Boss it seemed at the time.. Here

but Frank was asking about a waiver not too long ago as if he had already fallen in love with Ms. Right... So I could only wonder if anyone had heard an update...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

why respond if you have no interest in it? Some of us felt bad for what Frank went through and can only be curious after his last posts what he is doing... Don't criticize others because they are talking about something that does not interest you... :no:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

I read this kind of stuff and it makes me sad. I'm bringing my khmay fiancee back from Vietnam and couldn't imagine her doing that. She's a good old fashioned country girl with great family morals. Good luck. I pray for you.

The Buddha said "The more loving the more suffering"

By birth is not one an outcast,

By birth is not one a noble,but

By action is one an outcast,

By action is one a noble.

Buddha.

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
why respond if you have no interest in it? Some of us felt bad for what Frank went through and can only be curious after his last posts what he is doing... Don't criticize others because they are talking about something that does not interest you... :no:

Scott, if you fail your interview or if not and you get married then your wife leaves you after she gets her green card, would you want someone bringing back a post that is over and done with months ago?? I understand that you might wonder about him, but why not PM him, or who you are talking to when you are asking about it? That is what I was stating, and I am sure that most people would not want to be reminded of their bad times. Granted he DID air his dirty laundry on this forum, but it is sad that some people dont have respect to let things die.

Edited by jeromebinh

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

I think an important thing about threads/discussions like this is how some of the insightful replies can help many newer members like myself. So I'm glad that Scott brought up this thread again since otherwise I may not have read interesting posts like the one made by Matt_Stevens and others as well.

I read this kind of stuff and it makes me sad. I'm bringing my khmay fiancee back from Vietnam and couldn't imagine her doing that. She's a good old fashioned country girl with great family morals. Good luck. I pray for you.

This brings up a good point in that my fiancee also has old-fashioned values due to never having lived away from her family even at the age of 28. But I realize now that her sheltered background may actually make her the perfect prey for bad influences if she were to somehow fall in with the wrong crowd. I recall how in college there were many folks from old-fashioned homes that changed pretty quickly once they got pulled into the fast life away from parental supervision. So with that said, I can imagine how vulnerable someone might be when moving to a new country and adjusting to a completely different culture.

I agree with those that noted how easily we can be so shortsighted to the immigration hassles that we forget the many struggles ahead that will continue to test our patience and commitment even after the visa journey is completed.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

HELLO EVERYONE,

I GOT DIVORCED IN BACK IN JULY AND HAVE NO IDEA IF MY EX WILL BE SENT BACK . I SENT A LETTER AMD COPY OF DIVORCED PAPERS AND ALSO A LETTER FROM MYB EXS 60 YEAR OLD HAERT BROKE WIFE TELLING ABOUT ALOT THINGS THAT WENT ON BEFORE SHE RAN AWAY WITH HER HUSBAND AND AFTER. ALLS I GOT GOT BACK WAS A RECIEPT OF CHANGE OF ADRESS FOR SPONSER.LOOKING

LOOKING BACK ON THINGS I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER. I MARRIED A WOMAN WHO LEFT HER HOME TOWN AND HER KIDS BEHIND AND DIVORCED HER HUSBAND IN VIETNAM FOR REALLY NO GOOD REASON . i HAVE MET ANOTHER GIRL AND CAN TOTAL SEE THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM. MY FIANCEE NOW HAS STRICK PARENTS AND LIVES AT HOME . SHE DOESNT RUN AROUND AND HAS CALLED MORE TIMES A WEEK THAN MY EX DID IN A 3 YEARS. MY FIANCEE NOW LOVES HER PARENTS AND WANTS TO TAKE CARE OF THEM. SHE HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HEART THAN ANYONE I HAVE EVER KNOWN. I LOVE HER VERY MUCH AND HOPE MY PAST WONT PREVENT US FROM BEING TOGETHER.

AS FOR MY EX SHES GOT A NEW LEXUS AND RUNS THE CHINESES CHEF WITH HER BOSS / BF . i TALK TO HER BOSSES DAUGHTER ONLINE SOMETIMES SHE TELLS ME HOW EVERYTHINGS GOING WITH HER MOM AND SISTER AND BROTHER . THERE FATHER HAS NO CONTACT WITH THEM. I JUST WANT TO FORGET

GREEN

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
HELLO EVERYONE,

I GOT DIVORCED IN BACK IN JULY AND HAVE NO IDEA IF MY EX WILL BE SENT BACK . I SENT A LETTER AMD COPY OF DIVORCED PAPERS AND ALSO A LETTER FROM MYB EXS 60 YEAR OLD HAERT BROKE WIFE TELLING ABOUT ALOT THINGS THAT WENT ON BEFORE SHE RAN AWAY WITH HER HUSBAND AND AFTER. ALLS I GOT GOT BACK WAS A RECIEPT OF CHANGE OF ADRESS FOR SPONSER.LOOKING

LOOKING BACK ON THINGS I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER. I MARRIED A WOMAN WHO LEFT HER HOME TOWN AND HER KIDS BEHIND AND DIVORCED HER HUSBAND IN VIETNAM FOR REALLY NO GOOD REASON . i HAVE MET ANOTHER GIRL AND CAN TOTAL SEE THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM. MY FIANCEE NOW HAS STRICK PARENTS AND LIVES AT HOME . SHE DOESNT RUN AROUND AND HAS CALLED MORE TIMES A WEEK THAN MY EX DID IN A 3 YEARS. MY FIANCEE NOW LOVES HER PARENTS AND WANTS TO TAKE CARE OF THEM. SHE HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HEART THAN ANYONE I HAVE EVER KNOWN. I LOVE HER VERY MUCH AND HOPE MY PAST WONT PREVENT US FROM BEING TOGETHER.

AS FOR MY EX SHES GOT A NEW LEXUS AND RUNS THE CHINESES CHEF WITH HER BOSS / BF . i TALK TO HER BOSSES DAUGHTER ONLINE SOMETIMES SHE TELLS ME HOW EVERYTHINGS GOING WITH HER MOM AND SISTER AND BROTHER . THERE FATHER HAS NO CONTACT WITH THEM. I JUST WANT TO FORGET

GREEN

Hope it all works out in the end for you, sorry that this sore subject got brought back up, but at least now you have moved on and hopefully in the end you will be happy. Jerome and Binh

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Timeline
HELLO EVERYONE,

GREEN

Great news!!!

I know you can see and feel the difference now between the two relationships... When you were describing your current fiance it sounded like you were describing Thuy in so many ways... After you posted about the waiver I couldn't help but wonder what the heck was going on.. After all you went through you deserve so much happiness... we are all hoping the best for you guys....

stay in touch... :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I am happy to see that you have moved on. I really wish you the best of luck and I hope that everything goes well for you.

I-129F Timeline:

03-10-06 - Sent I-129F to USCIS

03-15-06 - NOA1

03-25-06 - NOA2 Approval

08-28-06 - Interview!!!

11-22-06 - Got the Visa!!!

AOS Timeline:

02-08-07 - I-485 sent

02-14-07 - NOA1 (Sent to Missouri)

03-06-07 - Biometrics Appointment

03-07-07 - Transferred to CSC

05-03-07 - Card Production Ordered Email

05-10-07 - Green Card In Hand

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

03-05-09 - I-751 sent

03-09-09 - NOA1 (1 yr Extension)

04-08-09 - Biometrics

07-09-09 - Card Production Ordered Email

07-17-09 - Green Card In Hand

I-130 Filing for Step-Son

11-30-09 - Received at USCIS

12-04-09 - NOA1

03-01-10 - NOA2

03-05-10 - NVC Case # Assigned

03-09-10 - NVC Mailed DS-3032 and AOS Bill

03-12-10 - Emailed DS-3032 to NVC

03-13-10 - Received Email from NVC stating they received DS-3032 (Also received AOS Fee Bill and DS-3032 in the mail)

03-14-10 - Paid Affidavit of Support Fee and IV Bill online

03-16-10 - NVC Website updated to PAID for both fee's

03-17-10 - Petitioner and Agent received emails to further proceed with case

08-05-10 - NVC Case Completed

10-27-10 - Interview PASSED

10-28-10 - Picked up Visa

Mike (United States) & Huong (Vietnam)

Timeline

I agree Mark, It could happen to anyone, regardless of where the spouse is from... I have known USC's that married USC's and got burned far worse so it helps put things in perspective when we think the only possible bad guy in the situation could be the CO. Love can work like a set of blinders at times... blocking out whats there, but our heart won't allow us to see it... I was that way with my Ex.... In any case, we survive it and grow from it...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
I keep expecting mine to come to her senses and leave me.

*GASP*

:blink::bonk: Don't say that... :bonk::huh:

CR1/IR1 Timeline:

GENERAL INFO

[*]12-xx-2007 - 1st Trip (6wks) & Met him halfway around the world

[*]03-xx-2008 - Got engaged - two people on opposite sides of the world

[*]05-xx-2008 - 2nd Trip (2wks) - Engagement/Marriage/Consummation

[*]06-12-2008 - Filed I-130 (CR-1) with Vermont Service Center

[*]12-xx-2008 - 3rd Trip (4wks)

[*]06-05-2009 - Interview at 9:00am at HCMC Consulate (result: blue)

[*]07-08-2009 - Submitted RFE: Beneficiary's Relatives & Evidence of Relationship

[*]08-xx-2009 - 4th Trip (4wks)

[*]10-07-2009 - AP 91 days - Result: APPROVED!!

[*]10-31-2009 - POE: Detroit, MI

[*]11-18-2009 - Social Security Card

[*]11-20-2009 - Green Card

[*]01-21-2010 - Driver's License

THE NEXT STEPS...

[*]02/07/2011 - Renew Vietnam Passport

[*]07/30/2011 - Process of Removing Conditions Begins

[*]09/25/2011 - Date of I-751

[*]09/28/2011 - NOA1

[*]10/19/2011 - Biometrics

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.