eltemp

May 2009 VSC K-1 Fillers

1,119 posts in this topic

Hey Guys!

Long time, no post - sorry I have been hanging out on the Aussie threads lately

Good to see so many of us May Filers progressing!

Update for me - I had the interview last week and got approved :) The visa came today with that mysterious brown envelope.

I am so happy and relieved. :dance:

I booked my flight back to New Orleans for December 26th so I can have Christmas Day with my family and also have my first New Years Eve with Brian. It will be our first New Years kiss! Also I will be with him for his birthday, which is something else we have been apart for every year of our relationship.

We have booked the wedding for February 20th, at the House of Blues New Orleans. I am so excited about it. I just have to work out the easiest way to get my dress to the states :wacko: (You can imagine how happy it makes me to have that as my biggest worry now! Seems like a walk in the park after the whole visa process)

Also, Brian is coming to visit me in 2 days! It's been 4 months since I last saw him so I really can't wait.

Life is good right now :)

I hope all your journeys have been smooth. Goodluck to those awaiting interviews soon :thumbs:

OUR TIMELINE

Feb 20 2010 - The Wedding :D

AOS

Mar 26 2010 - Sent AOS

Apr 8 2010 - Rec NOAs for AOS/EAD/AP

May 3 2010 - Original Biometrics Appointment...pfft dont ask...

May 6 2010 - AOS sent to CSC

Jun 11 2010 - Rescheduled Biometrics Appointment

Jun 2010 - Rec EAD & AP

Jul 7 2010 - notification of GC Card Production & Welcome Letter (text messages and emails)

Jul 19 2010 - Rec GC

LIFTING CONDITIONS

Apr 25 2012 - File date

Apr 30 2012 - NOA rec

May 31 2012 - Biometrics taken

Dec 18 2012 - notification of Green Card Production (text message and email)

DEC 21 2012 - Rec GC

event.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Interview Dec 1st! :)

Quick question. I went to print out our MSN conversations and 3 days worth (that is how they saved) was 115 pages!!!!!!! I have over a year of these conversations, talking every day. I thought of putting them on a CD and taking that in. Anyone know if that is a no no?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I am 99% sure they will not allow the cd or even put it in their comps. If they do, it is consulate specific and I suggest asking in the regional forums for your country's embassy. But traditionally, they won't do it as it could contain viruses and compromise their security and sensitive data plus their systems are probably set up for immigration stuff, not browsing.

I suggest printing out one chat log excerpt a month. If you talk alot, one small time frame of 4 hours a month should be 12 pages per month as it is.

Better yet, if you have emails, print directly from the inbox to show its not forged as chat logs don't have an interface like emails do and can be easily forged.

Good luck. Last post from me probably before I fly tomm. Bon voyage to me!

Edited by Leo&Farah

N-400 Stuff:
07/02/16 : N-400 sent

07/11/16 : NOA1

07/28/16 : Biometrics

04/03/17: Interview (approved)

04/14/17: Judicial oath ceremony

Hey Guys!

Long time, no post - sorry I have been hanging out on the Aussie threads lately

Good to see so many of us May Filers progressing!

Update for me - I had the interview last week and got approved :) The visa came today with that mysterious brown envelope.

I am so happy and relieved. :dance:

I booked my flight back to New Orleans for December 26th so I can have Christmas Day with my family and also have my first New Years Eve with Brian. It will be our first New Years kiss! Also I will be with him for his birthday, which is something else we have been apart for every year of our relationship.

We have booked the wedding for February 20th, at the House of Blues New Orleans. I am so excited about it. I just have to work out the easiest way to get my dress to the states :wacko: (You can imagine how happy it makes me to have that as my biggest worry now! Seems like a walk in the park after the whole visa process)

Also, Brian is coming to visit me in 2 days! It's been 4 months since I last saw him so I really can't wait.

Life is good right now :)

I hope all your journeys have been smooth. Goodluck to those awaiting interviews soon :thumbs:

Congratulations! Now onto the new journey in your life. So happy for you. Please keep us posted.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
Interview Dec 1st! :)

Quick question. I went to print out our MSN conversations and 3 days worth (that is how they saved) was 115 pages!!!!!!! I have over a year of these conversations, talking every day. I thought of putting them on a CD and taking that in. Anyone know if that is a no no?

Well I am a 100% sure of this..you cannot take any digital media to the interview....what I did on my case was choose 20 pages or so... and take note that those are selected pages for a particular reason or not... plus keep in mind that printing ALL PAGES is also not advisable because the agent will not read it...might even get mad at you expecting to read so many pages....I hope this helps... good luck!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hey guys just wanted to drop in a line and say that we did our initial documents check which is required in Mumbai 7-10 days before the interview, and it went all as planned.

Looking forward to our interview now.

Here is a post on our P4 experience: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=227955

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey everyone,

We got APPROVED!

Wishing the rest of you good luck on your journey!

Tina

Naturalization Journey

----------------------------------------------------

12/18/12 - Send N-400 package to Phoenix Lockbox!

12/21/12 - Delivered and signed for by Fernando Dominguez

12/24/12 - E-mail notification that file sent to NBC (now able to check case status online!)

12/28/12 - E-mail notification that biometrics notice was sent!

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

04/02/13 - Interview! Passed!

May 2013 - Oath Ceremony!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Hey everyone,

We got APPROVED!

Tina

Congratulations, I am very happy for you!!

Will you be together for christmas like you'd hoped? :D

My interview is in 2 weeks, I'm SO excited!

Jaz

Your I-129f was approved in 138 days from your NOA1 date. [4months 2 weeks and 2days!]

29/04/09: I129f Sent.

07/12/09: Interview - Approved!!

24/01/10: POE George Bush Intl Houston - Exactly one year since I saw Travis.

Married 15/04/2010

AOS & EAD

09-06-2010. AoS Packet w/EAD sent with DS-3025.

16-06-2010. NOA1 x2 Received.

09-07-2010. Biometrics Apt.

12-07-2010. Case Transferred to CSC.

21-07-2010. Case Received by CSC.

27-07-2010. Touched~

28-07-2010. Touched.

11-08-2010. EAD Card production ordered

20/10/2010. AoS approved!

28/10/2010. Green Card received! Wooop. :)

Timeline
Hey everyone,

We got APPROVED!

Tina

Congratulations, I am very happy for you!!

Will you be together for christmas like you'd hoped? :D

My interview is in 2 weeks, I'm SO excited!

Jaz

Hi Jaz,

Yes, we're leaving for Indy mid-December, so I will be in the US for Christmas!

Good luck to you and Travis on your interview! I'm sure you'll do fine! :thumbs:

Interview DEC 22nd, YAY!! Finally!!

Congrats and good luck! :thumbs:

Naturalization Journey

12/24/12 - E-mail notification that file sent to NBC (now able to check case status online!)

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone! it's been long time I did not post here because of busy schedule. After a long waiting I am here now in USA and finally married. I will start to file my aos next week. Thanks everyone for all the help specially to eltemp :thumbs:

To all who will get married Congratulations!!!

To everyone goodluck on your journey and God bless :thumbs:

Edited by jeshel

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hey Guys!!

As a quick update... my fiancee came with me on Sunday and yesterday we got married!!! now AOS is next... stay tunned!!!

Congrats to everyone else who has gotten approved and to the ones who are still waiting... keep the hope it will be over soon....

Hey Guys!!

As a quick update... my fiancee came with me on Sunday and yesterday we got married!!! now AOS is next... stay tunned!!!

Congrats to everyone else who has gotten approved and to the ones who are still waiting... keep the hope it will be over soon....

CONGRATULATIONS ELTEMP! :D

OUR TIMELINE

Feb 20 2010 - The Wedding :D

AOS

Mar 26 2010 - Sent AOS

Apr 8 2010 - Rec NOAs for AOS/EAD/AP

May 3 2010 - Original Biometrics Appointment...pfft dont ask...

May 6 2010 - AOS sent to CSC

Jun 11 2010 - Rescheduled Biometrics Appointment

Jun 2010 - Rec EAD & AP

Jul 7 2010 - notification of GC Card Production & Welcome Letter (text messages and emails)

Jul 19 2010 - Rec GC

LIFTING CONDITIONS

Apr 25 2012 - File date

Apr 30 2012 - NOA rec

May 31 2012 - Biometrics taken

Dec 18 2012 - notification of Green Card Production (text message and email)

DEC 21 2012 - Rec GC

event.png

Timeline
Hey Guys!!

Congrats on your recent nuptials, eltemp!

Sending over good thoughts to those still waiting for interviews :thumbs:

Naturalization Journey

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

Hey everyone,

We got APPROVED!

Tina

Congratulations!!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.