MelissaJulian

May 2009 filers -- post here!!!

1,211 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Azzeddine had his inteview Monday it went very well............... they just requested some evidence for 2007, and he brought it back yesterday, along with a letter fro my parents with the approval of our relationship...

They asked for his passport and gave him a blue reciept....NOT SURE IF THAT MEANS VISA !!!! does any one know? I ask on another post and not getting much responses....

I am just scared to be be tooooooo excited yet......

Hang in there to all that have hit bumps in the visa journey..

Congrats to all for their up coming weddings, and AOS.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

WITH ALLAH ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!! ALHUMDILALLAH

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Azzeddine had his inteview Monday it went very well............... they just requested some evidence for 2007, and he brought it back yesterday, along with a letter fro my parents with the approval of our relationship...

They asked for his passport and gave him a blue reciept....NOT SURE IF THAT MEANS VISA !!!! does any one know? I ask on another post and not getting much responses....

I am just scared to be be tooooooo excited yet......

Hang in there to all that have hit bumps in the visa journey..

Congrats to all for their up coming weddings, and AOS.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Thank you!!!!

how is ur case coming alog...?

We got a total of two 221g's. The first one was for a religious divorce decree which we submitted. Then they called my fiance for a 2nd interview with my 2009 tax returns. During his 2nd interview they issued him another 221g for concrete wedding plans in USA upon his arrival. I think the 2nd 221 was out of the ordinary, but we submitted the requested documents on Tuesday with his passport, and now just waiting for his visa to be issued. I am hoping that good news will happen now as they did request his passport this time around. Just cross your fingers, and I am glad that the wait for you is almost over. As I know you waited a long time for your NOA2, and good news is coming your way now.

Star

Timeline
We got a total of two 221g's. The first one was for a religious divorce decree which we submitted. Then they called my fiance for a 2nd interview with my 2009 tax returns. During his 2nd interview they issued him another 221g for concrete wedding plans in USA upon his arrival. I think the 2nd 221 was out of the ordinary, but we submitted the requested documents on Tuesday with his passport, and now just waiting for his visa to be issued. I am hoping that good news will happen now as they did request his passport this time around. Just cross your fingers, and I am glad that the wait for you is almost over. As I know you waited a long time for your NOA2, and good news is coming your way now.

Star

wow they sure makes us all jump thur hoops...

WELL I SEE GOOD NEW FOR BOTH OF US!!!!!!!

We wll soon be with our men .....

hey congrats to everyone!! to all of u still waiting, hang in there!! i just got my NOA2 today, and a schedule for my biometrics for my AOS and EAD. i'm excited, cant wait to start working!! good luck everyone!!

Activities 2009

May 28 -- I-129F Sent

Jun 01 -- Check Cashed

Jun 08 -- NOA1

Aug 28 -- NOA2

Oct 14 -- Medical Exam

Oct 22 -- Interview @USEM

Oct 30 -- Visa received

Nov 10 -- US Entry ; POE: Seattle, WA

Dec 11 -- Wedding day =D

Activities 2010

Feb 11 -- [i-485] AOS; EAD; AP sent

Feb 19 -- NOA1 : AOS, EAD, AP

Feb 23 -- NOA 2: AOS & EAD

Mar 09 -- Biometrics

Apr 09 -- EAD Approval date - waiting for hardcopy

Apr 18 -- EAD Card received

Apr 20 -- NOA 2 - interview schedule

May 08 -- SSN received

Jun 07 -- Interview date

June 11 -- Wedding Ceremony ^^

"There are two kinds of people in this world:

Those that play hopscotch and sing in the shower..

And those that lie alone at night with tears in their eyes."

"Hopscotch and Tears" by Becka Woolf, Chickensoup for the Teenage Soul

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
OMG OMG OMG .................

we recieved our NOA2 on the 17th.........

I cant believe it THANK YOU ALLAH ,,, with HIM all things WILL happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooooooooooooo happy.......

Whats next OMG OMG I cant even think straight now....

I am going to Morocco in January what should I bring ....omg what is next... I have read all these threads unitl i am blue in the face but for the life of me now I cant remember a single thing....

HAPPY DANCE IN NEBRASKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all of your support!!!!!

KIM

Hi hello just want to ask in your 7 months of waiting your Noa2..did you ask help from Congressman or SEnator or you just ckeep calling USCIS? what did you do most? Ours too is 6.5 months now but no noa2 yet coming (8/27/09 - Noa1)..thanks

LJ

K1

08-26-09 : Filed I-129F

10-05-10 : NOA2

12-01-10 : Visa Approved

AOS

04-27-11 : Filed I-485/I-765

07-05-11 : EAD Approved

11-01-11 : AOS Approved

ROC

08-01-13 : ROC 90 day window opens

POWER OF YOUR LOVE

The struggle for self-fulfillment is full of sacrifices. But true indeed, no trial is impossible to a human being who has a strong faith in God.

Timeline
Hi hello just want to ask in your 7 months of waiting your Noa2..did you ask help from Congressman or SEnator or you just ckeep calling USCIS? what did you do most? Ours too is 6.5 months now but no noa2 yet coming (8/27/09 - Noa1)..thanks

LJ

Yes I did .... we got him involved around September.....but all he was able to was get info for us.... we still did not get approved until 12/09... we started in 05/09.....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

He got the visa!!!!!!!!! kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

About darn time! But I never doubted it!!!

Lots of love to you Star!

K-1 Visa

Consulate : New Delhi, India

I-129F Sent : 2008-03-05

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-03-20

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-05-22

NVC Received : 2008-05-29

NVC Left : 2008-06-05

Consulate Received : 2008-06

Packet 3 Received : 2008-06

Packet 3 Sent : 2008-07

Packet 4 Received : 2008-07-16

Interview Date : 2008-08-25

August 25, 2008- Placed on A.P.

December 17, 2008- Petition Returned to USCIS for further review.

February 4, 2009- Received notice the USCIS has received returned petition.

June 4, 2009- Petition Reaffirmed by USCIS.

July 10, 2009- NVC sent Reaffirmed petition back to U.S.Embassy, New Delhi.

August 10, 2009- Embassy notified via email that they've received the Re-affirmed petition assigned with a 'new' case number as well as mailed Packet 3.

August 20, 2009- Embassy sent as an email attachment, the DS-230, Applicants Statement and Cover letter to Packet 3.

August 20, 2009- Mailed and Emailed request letter to Embassy to extend validity date of petition.

August 25, 2009 - Embassy received request to extend validity letter.

Sept 2, 2009- Embassy confirmed their receipt of the completed DS-230 and Applicants Statement.

October 29, 2009- 2nd Interview date- Visa Approved!

November 4th, 2009- Received Passport with Visa intact!

December 4th, 2009- Fiance arrived in U.S. - MARRIED Dec. 7th!

February 23rd-Mailed AOS Packet

March 3rd, 2010-Check Cashed

March 6th, 2010-Received AOS Receipt Notice

March 29th, 2010-Biometrics

Sept. 14, 2010-GC Interview -Approved!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.