MelissaJulian

May 2009 filers -- post here!!!

1,211 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Hm, maybe they just put it back into your file.

It's up to the officer if they want to work on it right away again or not.

Maybe he/she had other RFE's that were sent back to look at ahead of yours.

And I got P3 today.

I'll be sending it back either tomorrow or Wednesday.

yay!! At least some good news :).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We called the consulate a while ago and interview is scheduled, Oct 28. Gives me more time to finish work concerns.

Star, yours is on its way! (F)

Rhiann, way to go! (F)

Edited by BrianandMerne

Life is beautiful!

Timeline
We called the consulate a while ago and interview is scheduled, Oct 28. Gives me more time to finish work concerns.

Star, yours is on its way! (F)

Rhiann, way to go! (F)

That is perfect!! It all works out for you. Now you can finish your pending work and be with your SO soon as well.

From what it seems that everybody is getting their NOA2 through snail mail now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

hi everyone,

we got our packet 3 on saturday 9-26. we r mailing it tomorrow or wed depends if he gets off work to do it, he been working way to much. starlight i hope urs comes soon, i've been thinking about u, i have u in my prayers, take care terri

Timeline
hi everyone,

we got our packet 3 on saturday 9-26. we r mailing it tomorrow or wed depends if he gets off work to do it, he been working way to much. starlight i hope urs comes soon, i've been thinking about u, i have u in my prayers, take care terri

Wow!! That is awesome news! :dance::dance: Pretty soon you know it your SO will have his interview.

Thanks for your support through this process. Sometimes I do have my fears and it can get so hard to stay positive. I am trying really hard, and every day has been a challenge for me.

That is perfect!! It all works out for you. Now you can finish your pending work and be with your SO soon as well.

From what it seems that everybody is getting their NOA2 through snail mail now.

Yes. It seems like so. Thanks Star and yours will be here... Just a bummer that there is a seeming slow down at where we all lodged our applications. As the case maybe, let's all hang in here and push each other up.

TerriandJay, way to go! (F)

Life is beautiful!

thanks for the information guys. good luck to everyone and starlight.. it will be there very very soon!! thanks for all the prayers. the storm here was one of the worst we have had since 2006. to VJ people from the phils, i hope everyone are safe and your families are ok. good luck everyone. im close to being set for my interview.

i suppose if i have a photocopy then it should be good. thanks a lot!!

Activities 2009

May 28 -- I-129F Sent

Jun 01 -- Check Cashed

Jun 08 -- NOA1

Aug 28 -- NOA2

Oct 14 -- Medical Exam

Oct 22 -- Interview @USEM

Oct 30 -- Visa received

Nov 10 -- US Entry ; POE: Seattle, WA

Dec 11 -- Wedding day =D

Activities 2010

Feb 11 -- [i-485] AOS; EAD; AP sent

Feb 19 -- NOA1 : AOS, EAD, AP

Feb 23 -- NOA 2: AOS & EAD

Mar 09 -- Biometrics

Apr 09 -- EAD Approval date - waiting for hardcopy

Apr 18 -- EAD Card received

Apr 20 -- NOA 2 - interview schedule

May 08 -- SSN received

Jun 07 -- Interview date

June 11 -- Wedding Ceremony ^^

"There are two kinds of people in this world:

Those that play hopscotch and sing in the shower..

And those that lie alone at night with tears in their eyes."

"Hopscotch and Tears" by Becka Woolf, Chickensoup for the Teenage Soul

Timeline
thanks for the information guys. good luck to everyone and starlight.. it will be there very very soon!! thanks for all the prayers. the storm here was one of the worst we have had since 2006. to VJ people from the phils, i hope everyone are safe and your families are ok. good luck everyone. im close to being set for my interview.

i suppose if i have a photocopy then it should be good. thanks a lot!!

Yes, don't worry about it. For instance, my attorney has my originals for everything. I only have the copies. Just focus on the interview and you will be fine. Don't sweat over that NOA2, and keep that worrying for me right now :lol:. As it is my biggest worry right now :lol:.

I hope you hear something by the end of the month, Star.

It's sad that you have to wait that long just to fix the RFE. :(

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Timeline
I hope you hear something by the end of the month, Star.

It's sad that you have to wait that long just to fix the RFE. :(

I called the customer rep and they had the same status that I do. That processing has resumed.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
So for my own peace of mind I know it may be too early. I emailed CSC just to inquire about my case.

Star they said the same thing to us yet we only just got our approval notice through the post!!! Keep strong your touch was probably your approval ..

Claire :star:

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2009-05-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-06-01

Request for further information : 2009-09-11

Information received and processing continues : 2009-09-18

Touch : 2009-09-21

Touch : 2009-09-24

Touch : 2009-09-25

Approved : 2009-09-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-29 Hard copy recieved =)

Timeline
So for my own peace of mind I know it may be too early. I emailed CSC just to inquire about my case.

Star they said the same thing to us yet we only just got our approval notice through the post!!! Keep strong your touch was probably your approval ..

Claire :star:

Thanks Claire :). That is good to know, and gives me some more hope now.

Congrats on the approval again!! It must have really been a great surprise in the mailbox.

My mom didn't bring me my P3 today.

I don't know why.

I guess if I'm lucky I'll get it tomorrow.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.