MelissaJulian

May 2009 filers -- post here!!!

1,211 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Hi, I'm a May 2009 filer. I sent in our I-129F to the CSC on May 14th and am still waiting on the NOA1.

Stephanie

Hi kashi1019,

I hear you. We filed the day before you and we still haven't received NOA1 in the mail. Unfortunately, my fiance doesn't have online banking, so we couldn't make sure that the check has been cashed. Hopefully, both of ours will arrive by tomorrow before Memorial day weekend!

Take care,

Tina

Naturalization Journey

----------------------------------------------------

12/18/12 - Send N-400 package to Phoenix Lockbox!

12/21/12 - Delivered and signed for by Fernando Dominguez

12/24/12 - E-mail notification that file sent to NBC (now able to check case status online!)

12/28/12 - E-mail notification that biometrics notice was sent!

01/08/13 - Biometrics!

04/02/13 - Interview! Passed!

May 2013 - Oath Ceremony!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got our NOA1 today.

Hm. Fast.

Yay <3

It was dated May 15th, they received it the 11th.

Edited by Rhiann

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello May!!

Just making a stop to wish each one of you Good luck on your journey!!!

I was May 2008 filler, it’s a long road but there is a light by the end of the tunnel!!

Good luck (F)

Thank you for coming to say hello, your timeline gives hope :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

I just received notification that my packet was touched on May 12, 2009 and that the notification was sent on May 15, 2009. We have our receipt number and I was able to log-in into USCIS and see the status!!

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I-129F Sent : 2009-04-28

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-05-15

Thanks for the support and I'll keep everyone posted.

HB

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
Hi Everyone,

I just received notification that my packet was touched on May 12, 2009 and that the notification was sent on May 15, 2009. We have our receipt number and I was able to log-in into USCIS and see the status!!

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I-129F Sent : 2009-04-28

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-05-15

Thanks for the support and I'll keep everyone posted.

HB

Hello! Come over to our thread since you filed for K1 in April at the CSC, you are one of us!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=188792

Good news on the NOA1, you are on a roll!!!! :dance:

moving right along

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Got our NOA1 today.

Hm. Fast.

Yay <3

It was dated May 15th, they received it the 11th.

Got the same exact thing! Just got the NOA1 today in the mail. It was dated May15th and they received the application on the 11th also.. now for the long wait. :whistle:

05-08-2009 Sent I-129F via Priority Mail

05-11-2009 USCIS confirmed receipt of delivery

05-15-2009 NOA1 date

05-19-2009 Check Cashed!

05-21-2009 received Hard Copy of NOA1 in the mail

08-17-2009 (Touched)

08-17-2009 NOA2 approval date

08-18-2009 (Touched)

08-21-2009 Received Hard copy of NOA2 in the mail

08-24-2009 NVC In

08-26-2009 NVC Out

09-01-2009 Received Hard copy of letter from National Visa Center

09-07-2009 Received Hard copy of letter from Manila US Embassy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hello all!!

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this scenario. I mailed my packet on the 30th of April and received confirmation it was delivered on the 4th of May. I've heard nothing from them but I did find my check had been cashed on the 14th. :dance: After reading another post here earlier, I realized I could find the case number on the back of the check. I did that, created an account on uscis.gov and found they recognize having received our packet on the 12th.

I still haven't received a hard copy of the NOA1 and am hoping it may show up tomorrow or over the weekend. It would appear everything is fine, just seemed to have been lost for a little over a week.

Good luck to all of you!

Steve

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
Hello all!!

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this scenario. I mailed my packet on the 30th of April and received confirmation it was delivered on the 4th of May. I've heard nothing from them but I did find my check had been cashed on the 14th. :dance: After reading another post here earlier, I realized I could find the case number on the back of the check. I did that, created an account on uscis.gov and found they recognize having received our packet on the 12th.

I still haven't received a hard copy of the NOA1 and am hoping it may show up tomorrow or over the weekend. It would appear everything is fine, just seemed to have been lost for a little over a week.

Good luck to all of you!

Steve

Hurrah, another April filer! Come over to our thread since you filed for K1 in April at the CSC, you are one of us!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=188792

moving right along

So we were April filers but had to sent it back in May so I guess I should take up residence in this thread :)

And the good news of the day : check cashed, case number to be found on site yeah ! :)

I-751 package sent : 03/30/2012

I-751 receipt date : 04/03/2012

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Just got my NOA1 in the mail today. :)

:dance:

K-1 TIMELINE:

05-11-2009: NOA1

05-20-2009: called the Military Help Line and requested for expedite

06-04-2009: NOA2

06-14-2009: NVC letter received in the mail

07-02-2009: Packet 4 received

08-27-2009: Interview - Visa approved!

09-03-2009: visa in hands.

09-20-2009: POE - Miami

09-21-2009: we got married!

AOS TIMELINE:

05-12-2010: NOA1

06-08-2010: Case transferred to CSC

06-21-2010: Biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

My fiance and I mailed our package to the Vermont Service Center this past Friday. He then went back to England yesterday and I am beyond sad...Being seperated again! At least we are on the road to being able to be together...My heart goes out to all of you that are seperated from your significant other...I am very thankful for this website. It has been a life saver for us. Good luck to all of you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
My fiance and I mailed our package to the Vermont Service Center this past Friday. He then went back to England yesterday and I am beyond sad...Being seperated again! At least we are on the road to being able to be together...My heart goes out to all of you that are seperated from your significant other...I am very thankful for this website. It has been a life saver for us. Good luck to all of you!

i know how u feel my man left on april 27 2009 wasnt our chose but now we r on the road to seeing each other. i think its harder for him over there than its for me . i so miss him so much , my phone bill will show that lol. :crying:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.