MelissaJulian

May 2009 filers -- post here!!!

1,211 posts in this topic

It looks like it's been a while.

Maybe you should try and give London's consulate a call on Monday if he don't get it by the end of Monday... or get your London fiance to call.

I'm sure it'll be cheaper for him.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Called Dept of State today. They said Montreal got the petition & they sent out pack 3 on Sept 8.

8/2/2021:  Mailed N-400

8/4/2021: N-400 received

8/6/2021:  Biometrics to be reused
3/15/2022:  Interview (successful)

Department of State? Is that NVC?

Edited by Chaz and Riggs

April 30th 09: Verification that I-129F was delivered to CSC!

May 12th 09: NOA1!

May 15th 09: Check cashed

Aug 13th 09: *NOA2!*

Aug 18th 09: Received NOA2 Hardcopy

Aug 21st 09: NVC Received

Aug 24th 09: NVC Approved!

Aug 27th 09: London received

Sep 11th 09: Packet 3 received

Nov 10th 09: Mailed packet 3.

Nov 12th 09: Packet 3 delivered.

Nov 17th 09: Medical

Dec 7th 09: Interview Scheduled.

Dec 17th 09: Interview Approved!

Dec 30th 09: Visa Printed!

Jan 6th 10: POE Dallas!

Feb 6th 10: Wedding!

event.png

Department of State? Is that NVC?

Yeah, it is.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello there,

So happy to see all of you moving along. Unfortunately, I am moving backwards :lol:. I am leaving for India tomorrow and be returning on Wednesday. I am going to part of India which is very far away from my fiance. At the same time I may not even see him :crying: Totally dependent on my dads friends and they are taking me to registars office for my decree and than I am on the plane the next day. I am saving all my vacation for my fiance and I did not want to waste it on this horrible trip. I am not looking forward to it since I will be facing my past. I hope that you get all your petitions forwarded to the NVC fast. I am going to see him on November for the interview (really hoping he gets it by than) and that will be a good trip. I will be back on Wednesday. Talk to you soon!

Hello there,

So happy to see all of you moving along. Unfortunately, I am moving backwards :lol:. I am leaving for India tomorrow and be returning on Wednesday. I am going to part of India which is very far away from my fiance. At the same time I may not even see him :crying: Totally dependent on my dads friends and they are taking me to registars office for my decree and than I am on the plane the next day. I am saving all my vacation for my fiance and I did not want to waste it on this horrible trip. I am not looking forward to it since I will be facing my past. I hope that you get all your petitions forwarded to the NVC fast. I am going to see him on November for the interview (really hoping he gets it by than) and that will be a good trip. I will be back on Wednesday. Talk to you soon!

I hope you get to see your fiance, somehow. Even for a little bit.

Then the trip wouldn't be so bad.

My fiance got the NOA2 in the mail, and he said to me "It doesn't say anything about needing to send the support form here". If he followed everything on paper I don't think we would have gotten this far, haha.

He's too trustworthy of the written word.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I know most of you are going to be expecting to have the Benificiary receive the packet 3 information soon so I made this post of the one I had my fiancee scan. This one is for the Ho Chi Minh City consulate so there might be some differences from the one you get:

Scanned Packet 3

Kha Han will be returning her packet 3 directly to the Consulate in a few days so hopefully we find out our interview date soon.

Hello there,

Starlight, be safe as you travel to and fro. All will be well you'll see and you will get your approval immediately as soon as you turn in what the uscis calif needs from you. :yes:

My fiance got the NOA2 in the mail, and he said to me "It doesn't say anything about needing to send the support form here". If he followed everything on paper I don't think we would have gotten this far, haha.

He's too trustworthy of the written word.

Congratulations Rhiann (F)

Edited by BrianandMerne

Life is beautiful!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I see the Form I-134 needs to be notarized. The government website says, that it does not need to be notarized, but each Embassy has their own rules seems. Better to notarize and be safe.

April 2008 Met online ..................... March 2010.. 3 week visit......... 19 Nov...Sent DS230 & I-864

April 2009 Met in Chongqing .......... 09 March 2010 .. Marry.................17Dec...NVC lost 230 and 864

04 May 09 Apply K1 .................... 10 April .. Apply CR1....................20Dec..NVC found 230

18 May 09 NOA 1......................... 20 April... NOA1...........................28Dec..sent more 864 docs

16 Sep 09 NOA 2......................... 06 Oct..... NOA2...........................2011

08 Nov 09 P3................................... 21 Oct..... Have Case #..............21 Jan...SIF

06 Dec 09 P4............................... 30 OCt..... Have DS-3032...............26 Jan .. CC

29 Dec 09. Interview..................... 1 Nov..... email Ds-3032...............1 Apr, 3 week visit

29 Dec,,,,No Visa.......................... 1 Nov......paid AOS.......................4 May Interview.Approved..

9 Aug 2010 I-129F ended.............. 5 Nov......paid IV.........,,,,,,,,,,, ..... 28 June, Received Visa

............................................................................................................22 July, arrive USA..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
I see the Form I-134 needs to be notarized. The government website says, that it does not need to be notarized, but each Embassy has their own rules seems. Better to notarize and be safe.

I believe that the newer forms do not need to be notarized. Look up in the corner and see when the form expires. The newer one expires in May, 2010 and in the signature area it says, "I swear under penalty of perjury under United States law..." The older one had instructions for the notary.

I just sent mine off without it being notarized, so I hope I'm right : )

K-1 process:

05-05-2009: Mailed I-129F

05-15-2009: NOA1

05-20-2009: Check cashed

08-19-2009: NOA2 Email

08-24-2009: NOA2 Hardcopy

08-24-2009: NVC In

08-26-2009: NVC Out

08-28-2009: Consulate Received

09-03-2009: Packet 3 Received

09-04-2009: Packet 3 Returned (via fax)

09-04-2009: Interview date (by email)

09-08-2009: Packet 4 received

09-16-2009: Medical Appointment

09-17-2009: Interview

09-22-2009: Visa in hand

10-20-2009?: POE

10-31-2009: Legal marriage

05-22-2010: <3 Our wedding <3

Our wait is almost over <3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

We got our Packet 3 in the mail today. :dance:

I think we will try to submit everything before all of the offices close in Dhaka for Eid. We are both so anxious to finally get to the interview. :)

08/24/2010: APPROVED! VISA IN HAND! :) (AP lasted exactly 2 months)

08/28/2010: Entry to USA at JFK.

09/17/2010: We're married!!! :)

11/22/2010: AOS filed (I-485, I-765, I-313)

11/30/2010: Received NOA1

12/16/2010: Biometrics Appointment

02/07/2011: EAD Approved

02/15/2011: Received AOS Appointment date

02/16/2011: Received AP document!

02/17/2011: Received EAD!

03/18/2011: AOS appointment (Cleveland Office)

03/23/2011: Received Approval Notice

03/31/2011: Received Green Card! :)

NVC sent my case off to Montreal today.

Fiance didn't ask when it got to the NVC though. I really wanted to know too :(

Edited by Rhiann

wow omgomgomgomgomg lol my interview date will be october 15... pray for me kids !! /sob

Activities 2009

May 28 -- I-129F Sent

Jun 01 -- Check Cashed

Jun 08 -- NOA1

Aug 28 -- NOA2

Oct 14 -- Medical Exam

Oct 22 -- Interview @USEM

Oct 30 -- Visa received

Nov 10 -- US Entry ; POE: Seattle, WA

Dec 11 -- Wedding day =D

Activities 2010

Feb 11 -- [i-485] AOS; EAD; AP sent

Feb 19 -- NOA1 : AOS, EAD, AP

Feb 23 -- NOA 2: AOS & EAD

Mar 09 -- Biometrics

Apr 09 -- EAD Approval date - waiting for hardcopy

Apr 18 -- EAD Card received

Apr 20 -- NOA 2 - interview schedule

May 08 -- SSN received

Jun 07 -- Interview date

June 11 -- Wedding Ceremony ^^

"There are two kinds of people in this world:

Those that play hopscotch and sing in the shower..

And those that lie alone at night with tears in their eyes."

"Hopscotch and Tears" by Becka Woolf, Chickensoup for the Teenage Soul

It sucks not having a printer.

I have to get my mom to bring mine, but with one of their printer's cords.

Good thing we have the same printers.

And grats, Mystic Heart!

You got your interview so fast.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.