MelissaJulian

May 2009 filers -- post here!!!

1,211 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

PS... :time: <3

I still haven't figured out how to fill in a timeline. :P Can someone tell me please?

I hope my interview isn't until November at least. I'm going away on a trip in October with my parents.

AOS

Feb 26 NOA1 for AOS/EAD/AP

May 1 EAD approved

May 11 AOS approved

May 24 EAD received

June 7 GC received

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Nice, quite a few today.

And nothing for me, no touches yet.

Why do I have the feeling this lawyer my fiance used is going to screw us over.

And now my cell's texting isnt working, yippie. Something needs to break this streak of bad luck.

That is a bummer :(. Don't worry something good will come soon. I am trying so hard to be patient, but the closer it gets to my NOA1 date the more its driving me crazy. I don't know how your doing it. They are working on your NOA1 dates right now.

I still haven't figured out how to fill in a timeline. :P Can someone tell me please?

I hope my interview isn't until November at least. I'm going away on a trip in October with my parents.

Here's how to:

Go here ~ http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Then go to Add/Edit on the left.... and I think it's self explanatory at that point. I don't really remember much about the creation, but I think it was easy.

Edited by Rhiann

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Timeline
Congrats Chaz...

Good luck to anyone else who doesn't have their NOA2 yet. You guys will certainly get them soon. Remember the original time frames we had in our heads back when we filed the 129F? I certainly didn't think August would be the month that we'd be expecting NOA2s, so hang in there! I know it's frustrating to see people ahead of you in line, so to speak, but take comfort in realizing we're still ahead of the game (well within the projected 5 month expectations). I'm sure that doesn't help... but if anything, I hope your consulate doesn't take MONTHS to schedule interviews like mine does.....

Thanks Asheflowers for your motivation. I think we all May 09 filers need to hear this.

Timeline
Nice, quite a few today.

And now my cell's texting isnt working, yippie. Something needs to break this streak of bad luck.

Hey don't think that. I used a lawyer to, but on the positive note yours was pretty reasonable. Is your texting on your phone working now?

Nice, quite a few today.

Hey don't think that. I used a lawyer to, but on the positive note yours was pretty reasonable. Is your texting on your phone working now?

I have to call using a land line to fix it, and I don't have one myself. So not till tomorrow :lol:

Edited by Rhiann

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Timeline
Nice, quite a few today.

I have to call using a land line to fix it, and I don't have one myself. So not till tomorrow :lol:

:lol:

I guess something to keep your mind off your NOA2. I would be surprised if anyone has a landline phone these days. :lol:

Edited by Starlight95

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

congrats to the new noa's today ., nothing today for us but , happy to see some approvals today. hope will pick up at end of This week.

I have lawyer too .cuz he knows the system. I just started to learn it.

plus he have office in philiy too. So my better half could meet with him too.

we go with him, I feel good about it. Noa2 will come soon . still less than 5 months.

good luck you all.

Timeline

I finally got a copy of my NOA1. My lawyer had the original and she told me my NOA1 date. But, after reading the notice date it came to my attention that my NOA1 date was May 26, 2009 so I updated it from May 27, 2009. Stupid me why did I not request this before. :bonk:

Not that it makes a huge difference, just pushes me a bit further up on Igor's list thats all.

Edited by Starlight95

We were "touched' again on Aug. 18, 2009..what does this mean..? I hope this means NOA2 is on it's way, hehehe..

September 2007-- Met Online (FilipinaHeart.com)
March 12,2009-- Married at Quezon City Hall of Justice
USCIS/NVC STAGE
May 8,2009-- I-130 Sent
August 17,2009-- I-130 Approved
August 26, 2009--case received at NVC
November 5,2009--CASE COMPLETED
USEM MANILA STAGE/ U.S. SOIL
November 17-18,2009--Medical PASSED
December 10, 2009--Interview @ 8:30AM A-P-P-R-O-V-E-D
January 25, 2010--FLIGHT(Manila-Japan-Detroit,MI-Buffalo,NY)
February 22,2010-- 2-yr GREEN CARD received
February 26, 2010--SSN received
REMOVING of CONDITIONS
December 22, 2011-- I-751 mailed
February 28, 2012-- Biometrics done

October 10, 2012-- 10-yr GREEN CARD received
NATURALIZATION
January 09, 2013-- sent N-400
January 28, 2013-- Biometrics

May 22, 2013-- Interview Passed- Officially a US Citizen!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I checked our status this morning and WE WERE APPROVED!!! :D:D

I didn't receive an email so I wasn't expecting it at allll. Oh my gosh, so excited.

You all are next!

K-1 process:

05-05-2009: Mailed I-129F

05-15-2009: NOA1

05-20-2009: Check cashed

08-19-2009: NOA2 Email

08-24-2009: NOA2 Hardcopy

08-24-2009: NVC In

08-26-2009: NVC Out

08-28-2009: Consulate Received

09-03-2009: Packet 3 Received

09-04-2009: Packet 3 Returned (via fax)

09-04-2009: Interview date (by email)

09-08-2009: Packet 4 received

09-16-2009: Medical Appointment

09-17-2009: Interview

09-22-2009: Visa in hand

10-20-2009?: POE

10-31-2009: Legal marriage

05-22-2010: <3 Our wedding <3

Our wait is almost over <3

I understand that the timelines serve as our way to approximate our paper's working continuum. Unwittingly on our part, there must be more in number who had filed for I129F and aren't members here even. I am just curious on two points with regards to processing times. One, NOA1 is determined by the date of receipt of it in the mailbox (residence) or on the the date on the notice itself? Two, which is more appropriate to look; the berkeley's list or the one on here under immigration timeline?

Thank you very much!

(F) BrianandMerne

I didn't receive an email so I wasn't expecting it at allll. Oh my gosh, so excited.

You all are next!

(F) Congratulations!

Edited by BrianandMerne

Life is beautiful!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

You all are next!

Edit: I did get an email; I must have checked the status right as they updated it.

Now, Bryan needs to wake up and answer his phone so I can give him the good news!

K-1 process:

05-05-2009: Mailed I-129F

05-15-2009: NOA1

05-20-2009: Check cashed

08-19-2009: NOA2 Email

08-24-2009: NOA2 Hardcopy

08-24-2009: NVC In

08-26-2009: NVC Out

08-28-2009: Consulate Received

09-03-2009: Packet 3 Received

09-04-2009: Packet 3 Returned (via fax)

09-04-2009: Interview date (by email)

09-08-2009: Packet 4 received

09-16-2009: Medical Appointment

09-17-2009: Interview

09-22-2009: Visa in hand

10-20-2009?: POE

10-31-2009: Legal marriage

05-22-2010: <3 Our wedding <3

Our wait is almost over <3

Congratulations!

You have the same NOA1 date as me, so here's hoping I get something by the end of the week.

And I got my cellphone fixed. Yay.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.