MelissaJulian

May 2009 filers -- post here!!!

1,211 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Do I belong here? My fiance sent the I-129F on May 29 this year and received the NOA1 on June 1. Does this still make me a May CSC filer?

Yes, its up to you. But Jauque has a point. If you stick with the June 09 filers you will be the first to get your NOA2. I am actually going to be one of the last ones to recieve my NOA2. I would love to have more company :). You are welcome to join us. The more the marrier :). Welcome to our group. The decision is yours.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
Do I belong here? My fiance sent the I-129F on May 29 this year and received the NOA1 on June 1. Does this still make me a May CSC filer?

You can always say you are a May and June person, many others do it. You can even post in one thread mainly, then switch to another thread, then start a separate thread saying you are in one month and cause a ruckus in another thread saying you are in that group. Or you can tell all your friends from your regional board to pile on a thread to take it over. That works for some members here that just go to whatever place they want with no meaning. Bandwagoners anyone? Me, I stick pretty much in the thread of the month where I got my official NOA1. Oops, I am posting in the May thread!!!!!! SSSSSOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY! :lol:

moving right along

I will just visit here every now and then. I am still wondering if the USCIS really works on the cases by the order they receive it because some get approved really fast although their American petitioners are not from the military. I hope it happens to my own application, too. I can harldy wait to be with my precious baby again. God bless us all.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yes, its up to you. But Jauque has a point. If you stick with the June 09 filers you will be the first to get your NOA2. I am actually going to be one of the last ones to recieve my NOA2. I would love to have more company :). You are welcome to join us. The more the marrier :). Welcome to our group. The decision is yours.

I would join the June 2009 Filers...

And I got nothing so far today.

Oh well. It's only noon at the CSC :lol:

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

I know that we are all sitting on pins and needles waiting for the NOA2, but the past weekend has really been drving me NUTS! I feel so completley helpless. URRGGG! :angry: Sorry had to vent and get these feelings out.

K-1 Visa

I-129F Sent : 05/16/09

I-129F Received: 05/19/09

I-129 NOA2: 08/24/09

NVC Received : 08/24/09

NVC Left : 8/26/09

Consulate Received : 08/31/09

Packet 3 Sent :10/01/09

Letter from Congresswoman: 10/02/09

Official Letter: 10/13/09

Medical: 11/02/09

Interview: 11/04/09

Visa Approved: 11/04/09

AOS approved: 04/21/10

ROC sent: 01/25/12

ROC received: 01/27/12 and signed

Check cashed: 01/31/12

NOA hard copy received: 02/03/12

Biometrics:02/17/12

ROC approved:6/25/12

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
:clock:

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to report that my NOA2 was approved...I got an email first thing this morning..so now am waiting for the official letter..should be here in a few days. My NOA1 was May1. So the good news is that everyone who filed in May should begin to get their NOA2s approved.

Hang in there!

CG

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to report that my NOA2 was approved...I got an email first thing this morning..so now am waiting for the official letter..should be here in a few days. My NOA1 was May1. So the good news is that everyone who filed in May should begin to get their NOA2s approved.

Hang in there!

CG

Congrats!

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Timeline

Hello Everyone,

Hang in there!

CG

Congrats!

Timeline

I wish I would even get a touch. It seems like May 09 is moving along, but I wish they would go faster..lol. Lets see how many approvals CSC approves this week.

I know that we are all sitting on pins and needles waiting for the NOA2, but the past weekend has really been drving me NUTS! I feel so completley helpless. URRGGG! :angry: Sorry had to vent and get these feelings out.

I have been feeling like that ever since I started. I can relate what you are going through. Hang in there are day is coming soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.