MelissaJulian

May 2009 filers -- post here!!!

1,211 posts in this topic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's good to see so many April filers getting their visas, I just hope they start picking off the May piles more :lol:

Edited by Rhiann

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
I keep spamming the USCIS site where I can check my case online, I check it like 2 times a day.

I need to stop spamming the case checker, it's terrible :lol:

:lol:

Only 2 times a day?? Apparently you don't know what spamming is :lol:

They locked me out today, I had to change my password to trick them into letting me back in :blush:

I do the same...lol. I check USCIS at least two times a day. But, based on April approvals it does not seem like they update it even if they approve it. Lets hope May 09 is as fast as April. I hope we get our approval by September 09. It would be a miracle if I get approved by end of August 09.

Edited by Starlight95

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi from VSC May thread!

Saw yours and saw you were from CA so I figured it was for CSC.

We're idiots for starting one day ahead I know, but oh well. :whistle:

Goodluck to all May filers!! my fiance will be sending ours to vermont tomorrow.. cant hardly sleep... :blink:

hi there Anne and Justin! I am a May Filer 09 at VSC too. I've seen in your timeline that you have requested for an expedite processing? How's that? Hope you can share it not only to me but also to other K1 Filers. Thank you so much :-) God Bless

According to our Igor's list, they're currently processing around April 22nd, and April only has 30 days. :)

And tomorrow's Monday!

Let's hope we start seeing more action.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Timeline

I am hopeful that the week after next week will be our month. Hopefully, May 09 is as fast as April 09 approvals. We have to all just be very positive. Positive thinking and patience is the key to survive this process.

Timeline
positive yessss. thinking here for x mas 09 or new years !

I think it could be sooner, maybe you could be here by November 09. I am thinking the worst is December 09, and the earliest will be November 09. Hey lets rememeber this post and we can go back and check to see if we predicted correctly. lol

I would love for early November... since my fiance really wants to be here for my interview and taking me back.. and his holiday blackouts start at US Thanksgiving.

Timeline
I would love for early November... since my fiance really wants to be here for my interview and taking me back.. and his holiday blackouts start at US Thanksgiving.

Yeah, maybe you will get your wish. I am the petitioner and I would love November for the reason I can go visit my fiance due to the Thanksgiving holidays and be there with him for the interview as well. Lets hope we get our wishes :). So, far CSC has been good to us. Just knock on wood. :)

My birthday's also in late November... so I would love it if we could actually spend my birthday together for the first time ever.

Timeline
My birthday's also in late November... so I would love it if we could actually spend my birthday together for the first time ever.

Yeah, that would be more reason for you to have it approved in November. That would be a wonderful birthday.

Edited by Starlight95

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.