Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

OK ... it appears it was not 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back. I have a touch finally!!!! I'm beside myself!! Now I truly feel bad about my earlier negative post!

Appaullo

12-23-2008 Married in Wuhan

3-16-2009 Mailed in I-130 (CSC)

3-25-2009 NOA1, I-797C

6-11-2009 Touched

6-12-2009 Touched (hope I have not made them mad at me)

6-23-2009 Touched

6-24-2009 E-mail notice of Approval ... just waiting on hard copy now! ;)

6-25-2009 Touched again ... hmmmm

SORRY ;) been away for a while, updating sig now

6-29-2009 Touched again, I am in China for 2 weeks

7-14-2009 Paid $70.00 Affidavit of Support fee online

7-24-2009 Paid $400.00 IV Fee Agent OLP

7-24-2009 Made phone call to NVC and got confirmation enrollement into electronic processing, received new case number

9-03-2009 Interview date arrives in E-Mail ... 9-28-2009 ... short notice ;P

9-28-2009 Pink!

11-27-2009 Wife arrives at her new home and promptly begins to make and plan changes. But its damn good!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK ... it appears it was not 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back. I have a touch finally!!!! I'm beside myself!! Now I truly feel bad about my earlier negative post!

Appaullo

Appaullo forget about the negative post, it is okay. We've all been there before. And many wrote much worse, me included. :whistle:

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Hi LGG,

yes, our case is still not done yet.. we were supposedly put under "security checks" a long time ago.. I wrote hundreds (haha, like my calculations.. 750+) of letters and faxed them to senators, congressmen, everyone else.. got a letter from the White House (who forwarded my letters, about a 7 page packet to all the numbers) on my case and they forwarded to the FBI, who returned a letter stating I had no security checks on my case.. I even had a "local office interview" too for the I-130.. they probably put my I-130 in the wrong pile (AOS??).. and I brought my parents to the interview too to prove I had a real relationship.. the guy said everything looks good and you will get it in 2-3 weeks (February 2008).. Around May 2008 I hired lawyers, and we did the lawsuit in July 2008.. Approval came Sept 2008.. anyway, since our consulate interview in April 2009, they said we were under "name checks" and that they were "ready to issue" (all the quotes are directly what they told me over the phone or in ACH when I went three times), just that at the last moment there was a name hit.. that is also what they told her too during the interview.. I'm just going to give you one guess.. do you think it is for real this time? haha.. I don't think so.. and I plan to do another lawsuit again.. but actually the lawyers don't want my money.. they say to wait at least 6 months from the interview, because the USCIS might dismiss it because it is still within their "adjudication period".. I went to the FBI website, and they said most of their security checks are resolved within 72 hours.. I know, MOST, but fine, give them a whole month to do it.. right now we are almost at 2 months time.. :wacko:

wow gogo, what a journey you've been through. i admire your persistence and hope you get things squared away soon. Good luck :)

I-130 - 03/30/09

NOA1 - 04/07/09

NOA2- 08/03/09

NVC 10/16/09

Interview (Moscow): December 15, 2009 (Successful)

Hi LGG,

yes, our case is still not done yet.. we were supposedly put under "security checks" a long time ago.. I wrote hundreds (haha, like my calculations.. 750+) of letters and faxed them to senators, congressmen, everyone else.. got a letter from the White House (who forwarded my letters, about a 7 page packet to all the numbers) on my case and they forwarded to the FBI, who returned a letter stating I had no security checks on my case.. I even had a "local office interview" too for the I-130.. they probably put my I-130 in the wrong pile (AOS??).. and I brought my parents to the interview too to prove I had a real relationship.. the guy said everything looks good and you will get it in 2-3 weeks (February 2008).. Around May 2008 I hired lawyers, and we did the lawsuit in July 2008.. Approval came Sept 2008.. anyway, since our consulate interview in April 2009, they said we were under "name checks" and that they were "ready to issue" (all the quotes are directly what they told me over the phone or in ACH when I went three times), just that at the last moment there was a name hit.. that is also what they told her too during the interview.. I'm just going to give you one guess.. do you think it is for real this time? haha.. I don't think so.. and I plan to do another lawsuit again.. but actually the lawyers don't want my money.. they say to wait at least 6 months from the interview, because the USCIS might dismiss it because it is still within their "adjudication period".. I went to the FBI website, and they said most of their security checks are resolved within 72 hours.. I know, MOST, but fine, give them a whole month to do it.. right now we are almost at 2 months time.. :wacko:

wow gogo, what a journey you've been through. i admire your persistence and hope you get things squared away soon. Good luck :)

Morning Castawasy!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bets, I left phone at the office last night, realized when I got home, found it on my desk this morning at office, UGH!!!!!

Truly happy!!!

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning Everyone! Beth, no worries I was exhausted last night anyway. Got in the bed and watched Slumdog Millionaire with the kids. WOW I loved that movie!

Betsy El Sum

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Morning Everyone! Beth, no worries I was exhausted last night anyway. Got in the bed and watched Slumdog Millionaire with the kids. WOW I loved that movie!

Yeah its nice movie.. i like it too :)

interview date- 11/06/2009

visa approved! 11/17/2009.. pheww!!

received passport-11/20/2009

entered in US- 12/14/2009

POE- New york

welcome received- 02/01/2010

green card received- 02/08/2010

removal of condition-12/15/2011

ROC package sent to CSC- 09/21/2011

http://craftychefcooking.blogspot.com/

I think I will get it on demand with cable this weekend, I need a good movie this weekend!!!

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

I think I will get it on demand with cable this weekend, I need a good movie this weekend!!!

yeah its damn nice movie specially when u understand those kids in movie saying dialogs in Hindi.. its a lot funny

Edited by simps

POE- New york

Timeline
It is one of those movies that makes you laugh, cry and cheer all in one movie. I really want to watch it again sometime it was awesome.

wow nice topic now i m enjoying to talk something other then visa lol.. hopefully i m not disturbing u and paris lol...

POE- New york

It is one of those movies that makes you laugh, cry and cheer all in one movie. I really want to watch it again sometime it was awesome.

wow nice topic now i m enjoying to talk something other then visa lol.. hopefully i m not disturbing u and paris lol...

We love it that your here Mrs. Simps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

thank you dear.. worth to watch this movie like Betsy said it makes u cry and laugh All in that movie..

Edited by simps

POE- New york

thank you dear.. worth to watch this movie like Betsy said it makes u cry and laugh All in that movie..

Hey thats kind of like USCIS, I laugh and I cry!! :rofl::rofl:

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

thank you dear.. worth to :rofl: watch this movie like Betsy said it makes u cry and laugh All in that movie..

lol i say yeah its true like la la land lol :rofl::rofl:

POE- New york

thank you dear.. worth to :rofl: watch this movie like Betsy said it makes u cry and laugh All in that movie..

lol i say yeah its true like la la land lol :rofl::rofl:

I still stand by my old moto , USCIS IS LIKE DISNEY LAND, YOUR EXCITED AT FIRST, THEN YOU RIDE THE EMONTIONAL ROLLER COASTER, THEN YOU THROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.