Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
all i can say is USCIS doesn't care about anyone they keep telling me to wait 30 days then they say wait 3 months....I been waiting 8months and still no approval I have no one to turn to what can I do???

8 months?? Time to contact your Senator or Congressman!!!! They can step in now!! Best wishes.

I contacted everyone possible still nothing... I am sitting here crying it's just not fair....

Oh my gosh. What did the senator or congressman say to you when you asked for their help??

I wrote letters they didn't even reply.....:(

"All we really need to survive is the one person who truly loves us."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i can say is USCIS doesn't care about anyone they keep telling me to wait 30 days then they say wait 3 months....I been waiting 8months and still no approval I have no one to turn to what can I do???

8 months?? Time to contact your Senator or Congressman!!!! They can step in now!! Best wishes.

I contacted everyone possible still nothing... I am sitting here crying it's just not fair....

Oh my gosh. What did the senator or congressman say to you when you asked for their help??

I wrote letters they didn't even reply.....:(

Okay ,listen, tomorrow, you call the senator and congressman, they have assistants who handle problems with Immigration.

OR you write a letter, and fax it to them, then YOU CALL them to make sure they got it, and tell them you need their help.

Just writting a letter is easy to ignore, so fax them THEN call them to make sure they got it. Go from there!!!!! Do this tomorrow, okay" promise me you will do this.

Beth

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

no news from me today either, kind of a bummer. Back to waiting

sdw, I got a late afternoon touch on my I-130 so both petitons got touched today. This is killing me, LOL

I hear you...we all just want answers

Removal of Conditions: 12/09/2011

ROC check cashed 12/15/11

NOA1 12/13/11

Biometrics 1/6/12 Complete

RFE 9/13/12

RFE package sent back 10/17/12

Card Production Ordered 12/04/12

10 year card arrived in mail 12/10/12

no news from me today either, kind of a bummer. Back to waiting

sdw, I got a late afternoon touch on my I-130 so both petitons got touched today. This is killing me, LOL

I hear you...we all just want answers

And the sad part, our ouwn government will not give us straight answers.

Truly happy!!!

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Morning fellow Castaways!!! How is everyone today? I am at work for my 2nd of 3 twelve hour shifts in a row!!! YUCK! Anyway, what's new with everyone??

Betsy El Sum

Good Morning fellow Castaways!!! How is everyone today? I am at work for my 2nd of 3 twelve hour shifts in a row!!! YUCK! Anyway, what's new with everyone??

UGH!!! I worked 11 1/2 hours yeaterday. Is it Friday yet?? Where is my approval???? I need lots more coffee. Keep E.R. room open Bets, may need it later. Love ya!!!

Truly happy!!!

Girl we are gonna get it today. I am in stroke ICU today. So if you need me I have an open bed. LOL

Love ya!

Bets y

Okay, keep bed open!!! Now I know why your my best friend!!!! LOL Have a good day Dumpling. Be safe!!! And remember to laugh today, we cant lose our sence of humor. Okay Im off to todays briefing, see ya'll shortly.

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

and when I faxed them, I faxed every other day for at least a month.. I'm making a 2nd list now that's updated with Obama's and Biden's numbers.. like I said before, send to any and all that works for the government, no matter if they aren't from your state.. that way, they all get forwarded to your senator/congressmen and they would have to call you on it.. :thumbs: so my example is 15 times a month x 50 (my list) => at least 750 times I faxed... :devil:

Edited by gogo

I-130 STAGE 1 : 533 days - 1 year 6 months (4/16/2007 to 9/22/2008)

Priority Date I-130 : 4/16/2007 ( 533 days , APPROVED 9/22/2008)
Transferred to local office based on "security checks" : 11/27/2007
wrote hundreds of letters - received letter from FBI Records Management Chief stating no security checks
local office interview : 2/21/2008 - brought my parents too (result : you will get approval within 2-3 weeks)

5/2/2008 - (lawsuit) Writ of Mandamus - OFFICIAL DATE (7/29/2008)
9/22/2008 - CALL AND EMAIL COPY OF APPROVAL NOTICE FROM LAWYER

NVC STAGE 2 : 99 days - 3 months (9/30/2008 to 1/7/2009)

NVC Received : 9/30/2008
Received Packet 3 (I-864/DS-230) : 11/10/2008
NVC says "RFE sent out 12/9/08 for missing documents" : 12/10/2008
CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

CONSULATE STAGE 3 : 96 days - 3 months (1/8/2009 to 4/14/2009)
CLEARED CUSTOMS - 3/10/2009
**APPOINTMENT DATE : 4/14/2009, 7:15AM**
** BLUE SLIP **

AP STAGE 4 : 97 days - 3 months (4/14/2009 to 7/20/2009)
DOS call to receive I-601 (Waiver of Grounds for Inadmissibility - basically denial) from Guangzhou : 6/24/2009

REMOVAL OF I-601 due to my letters to the USCIS Director, Michael Aytes: 6/29/2009
CALL-IN LETTER NOTIFIED : 7/8/2009
CALL-IN LETTER (APPROVAL)!! : 7/16/2009
ALL DONE!! (got both GREEN CARD & SSN CARD) : 10/1/2009

"http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/194075-feel-like-a-cr-1-csc-castaway/page-60" (pages 53-63) for more updates and letter I wrote to Director Michael Aytes and his replies and back and forth..

HER PARENTS - 10 months so far

I-130 Sent In : 1/7/2013

I-130 Approval : 3/28/2013

Transfer to NVC : 6/12/2013

Case Complete : 8/25/2013

"Ready for Interview" (Ready to wait for 1-3 Months, this is official NVC letter transfer date) : 9/9/2013

DHL Tracking : arrived 9/24/2013

P4 Letter : 11/21/2013

Interview Date : 12/9/2013, originally 12/3, stupid lawyer filled out her dad's passport number wrong..

Interview Passed : 12/9/2013

Visa "Issued" on CEAC : 12/10/2013

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey GoGo....

How come it took so long for your approval? Was it just one of those crazy things? What do you think? That sucks but I was glad to read your timeline and see that eventually it did all work out for you but wow... what a long wait. Were caught in AP or something?

It's also really nice of you to keep posting here and helping people who are caught in the same situation.

Best,

LGG

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Timeline

Called 3 times. First man told me my petition was in normal processing times and hung up on me. The second woman told me to redial and punch in the numbers to say I had lost my reciept number. I did this and the next woman I talked to told me they were processing etitions from November 2008 and so I had to be patient. When I told her I knew of people who filed in April of 2009 at CSC she informed me that she cannot comment on what people I have never actually met tell me about their petition timelines. So ... all in all ... 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Swing and a miss.

12-23-2008 Married in Wuhan

3-16-2009 Mailed in I-130 (CSC)

3-25-2009 NOA1, I-797C

6-11-2009 Touched

6-12-2009 Touched (hope I have not made them mad at me)

6-23-2009 Touched

6-24-2009 E-mail notice of Approval ... just waiting on hard copy now! ;)

6-25-2009 Touched again ... hmmmm

SORRY ;) been away for a while, updating sig now

6-29-2009 Touched again, I am in China for 2 weeks

7-14-2009 Paid $70.00 Affidavit of Support fee online

7-24-2009 Paid $400.00 IV Fee Agent OLP

7-24-2009 Made phone call to NVC and got confirmation enrollement into electronic processing, received new case number

9-03-2009 Interview date arrives in E-Mail ... 9-28-2009 ... short notice ;P

9-28-2009 Pink!

11-27-2009 Wife arrives at her new home and promptly begins to make and plan changes. But its damn good!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Called 3 times. First man told me my petition was in normal processing times and hung up on me. The second woman told me to redial and punch in the numbers to say I had lost my reciept number. I did this and the next woman I talked to told me they were processing etitions from November 2008 and so I had to be patient. When I told her I knew of people who filed in April of 2009 at CSC she informed me that she cannot comment on what people I have never actually met tell me about their petition timelines. So ... all in all ... 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Swing and a miss.

lmao

how rude

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

I'm not a castaway.. but I feel like one. Just got an RFE, can you save me a room in the ER too? :crying:

Swing and a miss.

GESH!! USCIS in a poopy mood today??? PATHETIC!!!! You called 3 times, and got 3 different answers, sorry to say, that is normal. You never get same answer twice from them. Try again tomorrow!!!

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

OK ... I apologize for the negativity of my last post. Like you said yesterday, Beth, I'm just frustrated. There are people who have been waiting longer than I. I will focus on the only bright spot of these calls, I was assured that there is no problem with my petition that is causing its slow processing. That is something. And, yes, I will call back tomorrow.

Chin up all. This is just the odds testing us (all of us here) to see if we are strong enough. And I've a feeling we ARE strong enough!! Also, on the 27th of this month I leave for China ... taking my Mother to meet the other half of the family (provided we dont wind up quarantined ... China is going way overboard in their precautions in regard to the new flu virus). So I have a positive to keep my spirits up for a while. Remind me of this if I post negatively again!!

Thanks for the support all, and thanks Beth for this thread. I know I said it yesterday, but it lifted a great deal of angst off of me to know I wasnt the only one being processed slowly.

Appaullo

12-23-2008 Married in Wuhan

3-16-2009 Mailed in I-130 (CSC)

3-25-2009 NOA1, I-797C

6-11-2009 Touched

6-12-2009 Touched (hope I have not made them mad at me)

6-23-2009 Touched

6-24-2009 E-mail notice of Approval ... just waiting on hard copy now! ;)

6-25-2009 Touched again ... hmmmm

SORRY ;) been away for a while, updating sig now

6-29-2009 Touched again, I am in China for 2 weeks

7-14-2009 Paid $70.00 Affidavit of Support fee online

7-24-2009 Paid $400.00 IV Fee Agent OLP

7-24-2009 Made phone call to NVC and got confirmation enrollement into electronic processing, received new case number

9-03-2009 Interview date arrives in E-Mail ... 9-28-2009 ... short notice ;P

9-28-2009 Pink!

11-27-2009 Wife arrives at her new home and promptly begins to make and plan changes. But its damn good!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.