Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

please help m husband is sending my marriage license and 4 ofbiografy pages for him and his daughter a pic of each one what else does he has to send to start my cr1

please

t o serve u better ..fill your timelines and give us more Informations ..

we will be happy to help

Egypt, truly stinks at Cairo embassy, NOT FAIR!! :ranting::ranting::protest::protest:

No more updates on my petitions, the excitment is dyeing fast!!!! Please come approval, please.

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
well i cant start a time line if i havent send papers in yet i did a fiancee but was denyed because insufficent proof ,so i married and now hes sending me the papers to start cr1 i just wanted to know what he had to send for him and his daughter

aha ok

im sorry i misunderstood :)

actually most of the I-130 package is the petitioner documents ..but sure the applicant have wht to send ,

he needs to send u his filled and signed G-325A all the four pages ...

and so the package that u should send should contain at least but not limited to

1: form I-130 by the petitioner (you) filled and signed (original)

2:G325 FOR the petitioner filled all the for pages and signed (original) +a recent passport style photo for u

3:G-325A for the beneficiary , the four pages filled and signed (by the beneficiary )+ a recent photo for the beneficiary

4: copy of the original marriage certificate and if possible a notarized translation (only if possible )

5: a copy of all ur Passport pages as a prove to your US citizenship OR Naturaization certificate if u were naturized and a copy of your birth certificate is good choice to

6:a copy of the beneficiary birth-certificate +translation would be a good choice also

7: any other document that may apply to ur case (divroce decress for u and for him if applicable ...

8:proves of ongoing relationship like two affidavits from family or friends (need notarizations ) , some FEW pictures ...etc ..etc

Good luck :)

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

thanku for the info and do i need to do the four pages as well and the two affidavits is just a plain paper that they write or is it downloadedand also the 4 pages has to be done for his daughter and signed by him as well ,sorry so much quest all will be appreciated

Timeline
please help m husband is sending my marriage license and 4 ofbiografy pages for him and his daughter a pic of each one what else does he has to send to start my cr1

please

t o serve u better ..fill your timelines and give us more Informations ..

we will be happy to help

Egypt, truly stinks at Cairo embassy, NOT FAIR!! :ranting::ranting::protest::protest:

No more updates on my petitions, the excitment is dyeing fast!!!! Please come approval, please.

yeah i know Beth ..but what can we do rather than just waiting WAITING WAITING ..its UNFAIR process for all of us with all the means :devil:

Timeline
thanku for the info and do i need to do the four pages as well and the two affidavits is just a plain paper that they write or is it downloadedand also the 4 pages has to be done for his daughter and signed by him as well ,sorry so much quest all will be appreciated

well ..

YOU fill 4 G-325A with ur informations and sign them (you will find that the four are identical ..but everyone of the four go to a different place )

HE will need to fill also 4 pages of the G-325A for the same reason i mentioned above ...

the affidavits are NOT downloadable ..but it should state the relation between the person who will make it and u and how he acknowledge your relation with ur Husband and state little details ..then to be signed (and they should mention their SSN , ADDRESS ,DATE , ) and finally to be notarized at a notary public

i dont really know about the daughter .....u need to find out (if i ever have information i wnt hesistate to tell :) )

good luck :)

Timeline
ok so those letters can be done here in english by friends doesnt have to be from colombia where hes from ,basically all 2 letters can be from my family and friends

yes true :)

my wife made her sister to write one ..and her best friend to write another ...

just dont forget they should mention their relation with u and ur husband ..little details ..and sign, date and put their address ..and notarize it for u ( u only send copies of those to USCIS ) and it worked fine ...

no news from me today either, kind of a bummer. Back to waiting

Removal of Conditions: 12/09/2011

ROC check cashed 12/15/11

NOA1 12/13/11

Biometrics 1/6/12 Complete

RFE 9/13/12

RFE package sent back 10/17/12

Card Production Ordered 12/04/12

10 year card arrived in mail 12/10/12

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Beth? Paris-heart? Not sure how to address you :blush:

In any event, I just a few minutes ago started a thread on this topic in another area. It lifts my heart to see I'm not alone at CSC, but tears my heart back down to see so many people being left in limbo by our Government employees. In any event, I have read the first 5 pages of this thread then for times sake jumped here to the end. A mention is made of calling CSC and hitting 1, then 2, then 3 to get a rep. Is this the phone number that is listed on the NOA1? I ask because I would love to call and talk to someone, but the one time I tried the number it informed me I could only talk to a live rep if I were changing my address. So if this is a different number, can you please list it for me? Everyday at work I use my phone to check my e-mail on every break (stupid thing to do I know, I'm stressing myself out). And every day (excepting weekends of course) I check the USCIS page to see if my status has changed. At this point I would slump down in drooling glee if my status got 'touched'. But I do not believe it has yet. I mentioned in my other post that from looking at VJTimelines it seems like a small wondow from the end of March to the start of April is just sitting and not moving. Petitions before and after these dates are all getting NOA2s and I am starting to wonder if there is a problem with mine. Sorry I am rambling.

Appaullo

12-23-2008 Married in Wuhan

3-16-2009 Mailed in I-130 (CSC)

3-25-2009 NOA1, I-797C

6-11-2009 Touched

6-12-2009 Touched (hope I have not made them mad at me)

6-23-2009 Touched

6-24-2009 E-mail notice of Approval ... just waiting on hard copy now! ;)

6-25-2009 Touched again ... hmmmm

SORRY ;) been away for a while, updating sig now

6-29-2009 Touched again, I am in China for 2 weeks

7-14-2009 Paid $70.00 Affidavit of Support fee online

7-24-2009 Paid $400.00 IV Fee Agent OLP

7-24-2009 Made phone call to NVC and got confirmation enrollement into electronic processing, received new case number

9-03-2009 Interview date arrives in E-Mail ... 9-28-2009 ... short notice ;P

9-28-2009 Pink!

11-27-2009 Wife arrives at her new home and promptly begins to make and plan changes. But its damn good!

Beth? Paris-heart? Not sure how to address you :blush:

In any event, I just a few minutes ago started a thread on this topic in another area. It lifts my heart to see I'm not alone at CSC, but tears my heart back down to see so many people being left in limbo by our Government employees. In any event, I have read the first 5 pages of this thread then for times sake jumped here to the end. A mention is made of calling CSC and hitting 1, then 2, then 3 to get a rep. Is this the phone number that is listed on the NOA1? I ask because I would love to call and talk to someone, but the one time I tried the number it informed me I could only talk to a live rep if I were changing my address. So if this is a different number, can you please list it for me? Everyday at work I use my phone to check my e-mail on every break (stupid thing to do I know, I'm stressing myself out). And every day (excepting weekends of course) I check the USCIS page to see if my status has changed. At this point I would slump down in drooling glee if my status got 'touched'. But I do not believe it has yet. I mentioned in my other post that from looking at VJTimelines it seems like a small wondow from the end of March to the start of April is just sitting and not moving. Petitions before and after these dates are all getting NOA2s and I am starting to wonder if there is a problem with mine. Sorry I am rambling.

Appaullo

Appaullo,

Your not rambling, your just frustrated like all of us, and we understand.

The number you call is on your receipt, then follow the prompts.

1 for English.

2 That you have recipt number with you.

1 this verifies you punched in correct recipt number..

then you hit 3 then after that hit 4 ,this will transfer you right to a officer.

USCIS started once again with the family petitions, looks like they have left alone the qwork visas. So things have already stated rolling. I too check my email, for I used my phone number as my email address with USCIS. So this makes it eaxier for me, when USCIS approves my casxe I wil get news on my phone first. Hang in there, tomorrow I wil verify I gave you the right protocal of buttons to hit, "I did it from memory" Sad but true. Its too late to call this pm.

And just call me Beth, its fine. Hang in there, Talk you tomorrow, I will PM the correct sequence if I made a mistake here.

no news from me today either, kind of a bummer. Back to waiting

sdw, I got a late afternoon touch on my I-130 so both petitons got touched today. This is killing me, LOL

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

all i can say is USCIS doesn't care about anyone they keep telling me to wait 30 days then they say wait 3 months....I been waiting 8months and still no approval I have no one to turn to what can I do???

"All we really need to survive is the one person who truly loves us."

all i can say is USCIS doesn't care about anyone they keep telling me to wait 30 days then they say wait 3 months....I been waiting 8months and still no approval I have no one to turn to what can I do???

8 months?? Time to contact your Senator or Congressman!!!! They can step in now!! Best wishes.

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

8 months?? Time to contact your Senator or Congressman!!!! They can step in now!! Best wishes.

I contacted everyone possible still nothing... I am sitting here crying it's just not fair....

"All we really need to survive is the one person who truly loves us."

I contacted everyone possible still nothing... I am sitting here crying it's just not fair....

Oh my gosh. What did the senator or congressman say to you when you asked for their help??

Truly happy!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.