Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

PS

See Paris? This means that your case is at the top of the pile! While I don't envy your RFE, I do envy the speed by which they're processing your documents!

In reality, you should consider yourself lucky.

Congratulations!

:D

LGG

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS

See Paris? This means that your case is at the top of the pile! While I don't envy your RFE, I do envy the speed by which they're processing your documents!

Congratulations!

LGG

I'll tell you, waiting those 19 days for USCIS to acknowlege receipt of my evidence was gruesome. especially when I was told eveidnece in mailroom, and not on officers desk, I was afraid the officer who order RFE would think I did not respond to RFE, deadline to respond is June 11.

Would he or she of know evidence was there but in mailroom? That would of caused a autommatical denial.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Timeline

I can't even imagine! I probably would have blown a gasket. Calling the USCIS has proven futile for us -- we're not in long enough to get to speak to anyone of use but they won't tell us anything at all. Like why can't they tell us something??? I read all over the USCIS website that:

they're aware of how the processing time effects customers...

Really? I just don't get it. I don't expect preferential treatment but the fact that we know NOTHING is killing me. LIke do we have an RFE? Are we sitting there at the bottom of the pile? Did someone misplace it?

anyway, it's such a rant-able system. It's so hard because we're all so filled with joy and elation and hope and at the same time? Despair and sadness and frustration. IT's hard to reconcile that strange dichotomy of emotion all the time.

Rant over!

Again, best of luck to everyone, for those of you lucky enough to be touched or have your cases adjudicated, ROCK ON!!!!

PS

Congratulations!

LGG

I'll tell you, waiting those 19 days for USCIS to acknowlege receipt of my evidence was gruesome. especially when I was told eveidnece in mailroom, and not on officers desk, I was afraid the officer who order RFE would think I did not respond to RFE, deadline to respond is June 11.

Would he or she of know evidence was there but in mailroom? That would of caused a autommatical denial.

USCIS

NVC

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

Kermit the Frog

I can't even imagine! I probably would have blown a gasket. Calling the USCIS has proven futile for us -- we're not in long enough to get to speak to anyone of use but they won't tell us anything at all. Like why can't they tell us something??? I read all over the USCIS website that:

they're aware of how the processing time effects customers...

Really? I just don't get it. I don't expect preferential treatment but the fact that we know NOTHING is killing me. LIke do we have an RFE? Are we sitting there at the bottom of the pile? Did someone misplace it?

anyway, it's such a rant-able system. It's so hard because we're all so filled with joy and elation and hope and at the same time? Despair and sadness and frustration. IT's hard to reconcile that strange dichotomy of emotion all the time.

Rant over!

Again, best of luck to everyone, for those of you lucky enough to be touched or have your cases adjudicated, ROCK ON!!!!

PS

Congratulations!

LGG

You know lgg, excuse my language, calling USCIS is a ####### shoot. Sometimes you get very lucky and actually talk to someone who will take the time to assist you on your question. I was lucky yesterday, cause I think my call prompted them to go to mailroom and pull my evvidene envelope.

As we know, sometimes you got to call, remember my RFE hassel? that would of been a diaster.

I wish there was a easier way to check were petitions are at, mailroom? assisgned? dumped? black hole? it is such a messed up system.

How do they ever keep track of it all. The not knowing is the hardest part.

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

mostly it is to the black hole.. :wacko: .. I just write a letter to the FBI Name Check Office asking for their assistance.. since I have the new letter prepared, I can also send it to everyone again.. hopefully the new president will be just as responsive.. that way I can have something for my lawsuit again.. :star: I still have the last letter dated March 2008, but it is a bit old now.. even the people who do the "name checks" say I don't have one.. so #######? :devil: just like the TV commercial.. "IT'S ON!".. :angry: :angry:

I-130 STAGE 1 : 533 days - 1 year 6 months (4/16/2007 to 9/22/2008)

Priority Date I-130 : 4/16/2007 ( 533 days , APPROVED 9/22/2008)
Transferred to local office based on "security checks" : 11/27/2007
wrote hundreds of letters - received letter from FBI Records Management Chief stating no security checks
local office interview : 2/21/2008 - brought my parents too (result : you will get approval within 2-3 weeks)

5/2/2008 - (lawsuit) Writ of Mandamus - OFFICIAL DATE (7/29/2008)
9/22/2008 - CALL AND EMAIL COPY OF APPROVAL NOTICE FROM LAWYER

NVC STAGE 2 : 99 days - 3 months (9/30/2008 to 1/7/2009)

NVC Received : 9/30/2008
Received Packet 3 (I-864/DS-230) : 11/10/2008
NVC says "RFE sent out 12/9/08 for missing documents" : 12/10/2008
CASE COMPLETE - 1/7/2009

CONSULATE STAGE 3 : 96 days - 3 months (1/8/2009 to 4/14/2009)
CLEARED CUSTOMS - 3/10/2009
**APPOINTMENT DATE : 4/14/2009, 7:15AM**
** BLUE SLIP **

AP STAGE 4 : 97 days - 3 months (4/14/2009 to 7/20/2009)
DOS call to receive I-601 (Waiver of Grounds for Inadmissibility - basically denial) from Guangzhou : 6/24/2009

REMOVAL OF I-601 due to my letters to the USCIS Director, Michael Aytes: 6/29/2009
CALL-IN LETTER NOTIFIED : 7/8/2009
CALL-IN LETTER (APPROVAL)!! : 7/16/2009
ALL DONE!! (got both GREEN CARD & SSN CARD) : 10/1/2009

"http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/194075-feel-like-a-cr-1-csc-castaway/page-60" (pages 53-63) for more updates and letter I wrote to Director Michael Aytes and his replies and back and forth..

HER PARENTS - 10 months so far

I-130 Sent In : 1/7/2013

I-130 Approval : 3/28/2013

Transfer to NVC : 6/12/2013

Case Complete : 8/25/2013

"Ready for Interview" (Ready to wait for 1-3 Months, this is official NVC letter transfer date) : 9/9/2013

DHL Tracking : arrived 9/24/2013

P4 Letter : 11/21/2013

Interview Date : 12/9/2013, originally 12/3, stupid lawyer filled out her dad's passport number wrong..

Interview Passed : 12/9/2013

Visa "Issued" on CEAC : 12/10/2013

mostly it is to the black hole.. :wacko: .. I just write a letter to the FBI Name Check Office asking for their assistance.. since I have the new letter prepared, I can also send it to everyone again.. hopefully the new president will be just as responsive.. that way I can have something for my lawsuit again.. :star: I still have the last letter dated March 2008, but it is a bit old now.. even the people who do the "name checks" say I don't have one.. so #######? :devil: just like the TV commercial.. "IT'S ON!".. :angry: :angry:

JUST GOT A TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON APPROVAL, FINISH THE RFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JUST GOT A TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON APPROVAL, FINISH THE RFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

man i am so happy for just the touch for you

you would think it was for me! lol

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

man i am so happy for just the touch for you

you would think it was for me! lol

I'em so excited, finally a answer will come within 24 hours I would imagine. Thank you for your kind words. I could fly without my broomstick now, LOL. Im so happy.

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Paris your story is very inspiring believe it or not

this is very encouraging

i see where two ppl got a touch today

even though i started in may it still feels encouraging to know the march filers are being processed now

that means mine will possibly soon be processed

Edited by Bunzarelli

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Paris your story is very inspiring believe it or not

this is very encouraging

i see where two ppl got a touch today

even though i started in may it still feels encouraging to know the march filers are being processed now

that means mine will possibly soon be processed

Anything is possible!!!!! Best wishes for a fast approval!! :dance:

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

Going to call again in a week, well the mother in law will. I'm not allowed since I'm the beneficiary. I wish something in the world was reliable. Can't have my cake and eat it too I suppose. :lol:

dev356pr___.png

Removal of Conditions - January 6, 2012

Timeline

Want to hear something funny?

I called last week when I was visiting my husband in the US...

I told the guy that I was the beneficiary and that the petitioner was sitting right beside me -- he didn't even want to speak to him and conducted the entire conversation through me.

Weird, huh? I thought so...

Anyway, didn't really find out much anyway...

Going to call again in a week, well the mother in law will. I'm not allowed since I'm the beneficiary. I wish something in the world was reliable. Can't have my cake and eat it too I suppose. :lol:

USCIS

NVC

Kermit the Frog

Beth we hope you are approved very soon and we feel sure you will be all these "touches" are a good sign.

We would like everyone to know that Roberta and I were approved yesterday and have just been informed. We are as you can imagine over the moon as it is the first step in being re united and we just are speechless really.

This took us 231 days from NOA 1 a period of 7.7 months so please do not despair if your approval seems so long in coming. It is stressful the not knowing and the being apart when you know there is so much to do at home with your loved one. Your approval will come just keep the faith.

Best Wishes for all

Arthur and Roberta

Timeline

Congratulations!!!

That is amazing news! You seem like lovely people and I'm happy to hear this.

Congratulations...

Hope the rest of your journey is fast and smooth!

Best,

LGG

:)

Beth we hope you are approved very soon and we feel sure you will be all these "touches" are a good sign.

We would like everyone to know that Roberta and I were approved yesterday and have just been informed. We are as you can imagine over the moon as it is the first step in being re united and we just are speechless really.

This took us 231 days from NOA 1 a period of 7.7 months so please do not despair if your approval seems so long in coming. It is stressful the not knowing and the being apart when you know there is so much to do at home with your loved one. Your approval will come just keep the faith.

Best Wishes for all

Arthur and Roberta

USCIS

NVC

Kermit the Frog

Best Wishes for all

Arthur and Roberta

:dance::dance: I'em so happy for you and Roberta. You have waited way too long. Congradulations again my dear friends!! :dance::dance:

Truly happy!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.