Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

thanks so then i do put in the baby is on the way and yes im the us citizen i dont mind doing dna test its just time wasting and alot of money for that dna test for immi,and im reaaly hoping for him to be here before the baby is born i still have 8 months to go i will croos my fingers and hope for the best ,and one more question is cr1 the fastest way ?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
thanks so then i do put in the baby is on the way and yes im the us citizen i dont mind doing dna test its just time wasting and alot of money for that dna test for immi,and im reaaly hoping for him to be here before the baby is born i still have 8 months to go i will croos my fingers and hope for the best ,and one more question is cr1 the fastest way ?

Cr1 being the fastest is up for debate... in the long run the better visa. You dont have to wait for a work authorization blah blah drivers licence blah blah ...

read the guides they will help a little bit. the Cr1 and K3 are the same until you get to NVC (national visa center) for cr1 more paperwork for K3 just gets sent along to embassy for interview.. saves a month typically at NVC but costs you in waiting later.

Beth you busy girl you, I will post some pics tonight on VJ to be honest I took alot of video this trip I learned my lesson last trip coming home missng him and not being able to hear his voice..

I did forget the two days minus one part and its still pestering me but with time I will forget .... words are just words for heavens sake.

Bets I am sure False RFE I have heard of an RFE for everyone when they submit the DS form ... system is screwy...

alright ladies... off to try to get some pics up if not your just going to have to facebook me....

Coco

Cr1 being the fastest is up for debate... in the long run the better visa. You dont have to wait for a work authorization blah blah drivers licence blah blah ...

read the guides they will help a little bit. the Cr1 and K3 are the same until you get to NVC (national visa center) for cr1 more paperwork for K3 just gets sent along to embassy for interview.. saves a month typically at NVC but costs you in waiting later.

Beth you busy girl you, I will post some pics tonight on VJ to be honest I took alot of video this trip I learned my lesson last trip coming home missng him and not being able to hear his voice..

I did forget the two days minus one part and its still pestering me but with time I will forget .... words are just words for heavens sake.

Bets I am sure False RFE I have heard of an RFE for everyone when they submit the DS form ... system is screwy...

alright ladies... off to try to get some pics up if not your just going to have to facebook me....

Coco

Morning Castaways.

Yes Courtney, I was busy with my attorney yesterday, and I had a real estate agent come over to look at the house and see if it would sell quickly or sit on the market. Ive been thinking of a few things the past few days, things always look better to me on paper. NOw just need to sort things out in my head.

Cant wait to see your pics, I turly hope you had a great time there with hubby.

Bets, sorry I did not call, time got away from me, and today I think oyur leaving for vacation, so I will catch up with you when your home. Dont worry about RFE, its false anyways. Just enjoy your time with your girls on vacation. That is most important now Hon.

Courtney, did you get paperwork taken care of while with hubby? You want to be ready fotr NVC, Im sure you will deal with NVC in June.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Coco

Morning Castaways.

Yes Courtney, I was busy with my attorney yesterday, and I had a real estate agent come over to look at the house and see if it would sell quickly or sit on the market. Ive been thinking of a few things the past few days, things always look better to me on paper. NOw just need to sort things out in my head.

Bets, sorry I did not call, time got away from me, and today I think oyur leaving for vacation, so I will catch up with you when your home. Dont worry about RFE, its false anyways. Just enjoy your time with your girls on vacation. That is most important now Hon.

Courtney, did you get paperwork taken care of while with hubby? You want to be ready fotr NVC, Im sure you will deal with NVC in June.

Ok, yes I got most of it taken care of the attorney I am using needs my original taxes not my ammended. So i have to scan those for hubby tomorrow when i find time and get them off to help expedite the process.

I was kind of upset with the attorney on this trip. He talks to my husband in arabic and tries to get around me. This last trip I caught him telling Ahmad that if he paid 180 for blah blah he would make the case go faster. Ok I know BULL because either way it cant go faster until NVC and I will make it go faster if he does not. I can always FIRE an attorney and do it myself without a second thought.

I pray its June for NVC I really need to have sweets at home I dont know how I am doing this anymore. Its been a year already apart and I am not wanting to wait another whole year to get to have my husband with me.

Ok so BLAH BLAH BLAH ... talk to you soon ladies... couldnt get pics to upload to big I will use photobucket after work today momken...

Salam koko

Coco

Morning Castaways.

Ok, yes I got most of it taken care of the attorney I am using needs my original taxes not my ammended. So i have to scan those for hubby tomorrow when i find time and get them off to help expedite the process.

I was kind of upset with the attorney on this trip. He talks to my husband in arabic and tries to get around me. This last trip I caught him telling Ahmad that if he paid 180 for blah blah he would make the case go faster. Ok I know BULL because either way it cant go faster until NVC and I will make it go faster if he does not. I can always FIRE an attorney and do it myself without a second thought.

I pray its June for NVC I really need to have sweets at home I dont know how I am doing this anymore. Its been a year already apart and I am not wanting to wait another whole year to get to have my husband with me.

Ok so BLAH BLAH BLAH ... talk to you soon ladies... couldnt get pics to upload to big I will use photobucket after work today momken...

Salam koko

WEEK OF JUNE 1ST - JUNE 5TH NEW WEEK CASTAWAYS:

Its a new week all, lets all hope and pray good news comes all of our ways.

For me, I think I shall hear about RFE 12 days now since they received RFE evidence that they requested. You can only imagine whats going thru my head. Its time for us to be with our loved ones.

My thoughts and parys are also for Air France flight missing over the Atlantic and prays for the waiting families who are waiting of news of loved ones on that flight. My heart goes out to them. Unlike us, they may never see their loved ones again. God Bless them.

Truly happy!!!

Stick with the CR1 visa, it is the best visa.

Congrats on the pregnancy, just dont stress out on all of this. Since you are U.S. Citizen, I dont see need for the DNA, after all your the one already here in U.S. your not the beneficiary. It will all be fine. Keep your faith. Best Wishes.

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello Castaways, I hope this week goes well for you all and getting some approvals. Beth I hope they will process your RFE and get your approval and you can start the NVC steps. Its really hard to just sit and wait, im just now starting to feel it since we filed 27 days ago, but no hurry yet for me as Ahmed will complete military Sept. 1 as long as I get the NOA2 on or before then I'll be happy.

My prayers also go out to the familys from Air France as well. What a weekend our home town here in Wichita Ks. Dr. George Tiller murdered at his church, shot in the head.

Went to a picnic yesterday with friends I was going to go swimming afterwords but my son had 2 soccer games in the afternoon. So my friend Troy and his wife Sheila went, Troy is a strong military guy, and decided to dive into a shallow pool of water and hit his head, bad news he broke his neck. He finished surgery this morning at 3:30 and there is only a 10% chance he will ever walk again, he will be a quad the rest of his life. Im in ahh from the weekend. We definately need some good news this week.

Hello Castaways, I hope this week goes well for you all and getting some approvals. Beth I hope they will process your RFE and get your approval and you can start the NVC steps. Its really hard to just sit and wait, im just now starting to feel it since we filed 27 days ago, but no hurry yet for me as Ahmed will complete military Sept. 1 as long as I get the NOA2 on or before then I'll be happy.

My prayers also go out to the familys from Air France as well. What a weekend our home town here in Wichita Ks. Dr. George Tiller murdered at his church, shot in the head.

Went to a picnic yesterday with friends I was going to go swimming afterwords but my son had 2 soccer games in the afternoon. So my friend Troy and his wife Sheila went, Troy is a strong military guy, and decided to dive into a shallow pool of water and hit his head, bad news he broke his neck. He finished surgery this morning at 3:30 and there is only a 10% chance he will ever walk again, he will be a quad the rest of his life. Im in ahh from the weekend. We definately need some good news this week.

Oh gosh Sandra that is terrbiel news. Today seems to be filled with it, the Air France flight missing, now they expect the worst, your friend, its so awful. How much can one soul take? God be with us all in these times.

Truly happy!!!

thanku for ur response very helpfull i just got onemore ,will it affect my husband pettion for me getting medicade por my pregnancy and wic

You just need to meet the 125% above poverty levels when it comes time to do this at NVC. Otherwise you will need a co-sponsor to get thru NVC.

Truly happy!!!

thanku for ur response very helpfull i just got onemore ,will it affect my husband pettion for me getting medicade por my pregnancy and wic

You just need to meet the 125% above poverty levels when it comes time to do this at NVC. Otherwise you will need a co-sponsor to get thru NVC.

Looks like this thread has passed. Good luck to those still waiting approvals from USCIS.

Truly happy!!!

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am backkkkkkk!!!!!! Did you guys miss me?? Well let me tell you I had a wonderful vacation. Myself, my son and daughter, sis and her hubby and my parents rented a huge cabin in the Smokey Mountains of Gatlinburg. Wow it is such a peaceful and beautiful place. The whole time I just kept thinking how much my hubby would have loved it there. Now comes the bad news. First, a cuople of days into the trip my dog sitter called and said that the fridge wasn't working and that she had moved things into my deep freeze. When I got home I found that YES she did move things to the freezer. That would have been great if she had SHUT THE FREAKING DOOR. Now not only do I have to buy a new fridge but I have to restock the fridge and freezer too!!! And there were more things she jacked up. I am just too tired to tell you them all. Sheesh...you can't get good help. Anyway, Courtney, I want to see your pics but I don't have MYSPACE. Beth, honey no news yet???? I might have to take a trip to Cali and try to talk some sense into those crazy people!!.

Betsy El Sum

I am backkkkkkk!!!!!! Did you guys miss me?? Well let me tell you I had a wonderful vacation. Myself, my son and daughter, sis and her hubby and my parents rented a huge cabin in the Smokey Mountains of Gatlinburg. Wow it is such a peaceful and beautiful place. The whole time I just kept thinking how much my hubby would have loved it there. Now comes the bad news. First, a cuople of days into the trip my dog sitter called and said that the fridge wasn't working and that she had moved things into my deep freeze. When I got home I found that YES she did move things to the freezer. That would have been great if she had SHUT THE FREAKING DOOR. Now not only do I have to buy a new fridge but I have to restock the fridge and freezer too!!! And there were more things she jacked up. I am just too tired to tell you them all. Sheesh...you can't get good help. Anyway, Courtney, I want to see your pics but I don't have MYSPACE. Beth, honey no news yet???? I might have to take a trip to Cali and try to talk some sense into those crazy people!!.

BETS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad your home, sounds like great trip. Sorry aobut deep freeze and the food, yikes bet that was a smell from hell how does dog sitter feel like paying for half of new freezer? Ooopsss, sorry what a stupid question.

Anyways, nope no news. I expect by Friday ither email of resume processing or a approval or a denial.

But Im okay.I feel positive for some reason. Anyhoo, glad your home, how is NVC coming along, get it all setteld yet? I need to pull papers for NVC, I gave up on that a while ago, now I need to pull it all out, trying to stay positive.Will work on that tomorrow. Anyways, time up got to go rinse my hair, colored it, Honey blonde, a bit of a touch up and brightener. I needed a lift and hair color does the trick.

Talk at ya all later. Happy Saturday, glad your back Bets, missed you. Courtney is home also, we 3 need to chit chat. Love ya both my MENA sisiters.

Beth

Truly happy!!!

BETS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad your home, sounds like great trip. Sorry aobut deep freeze and the food, yikes bet that was a smell from hell how does dog sitter feel like paying for half of new freezer? Ooopsss, sorry what a stupid question.

Anyways, nope no news. I expect by Friday ither email of resume processing or a approval or a denial.

But Im okay.I feel positive for some reason. Anyhoo, glad your home, how is NVC coming along, get it all setteld yet? I need to pull papers for NVC, I gave up on that a while ago, now I need to pull it all out, trying to stay positive.Will work on that tomorrow. Anyways, time up got to go rinse my hair, colored it, Honey blonde, a bit of a touch up and brightener. I needed a lift and hair color does the trick.

Talk at ya all later. Happy Saturday, glad your back Bets, missed you. Courtney is home also, we 3 need to chit chat. Love ya both my MENA sisiters.

Beth

Good morning Castawasy. Have a wonderful Sunday, for tomorrow we are back in the immigration game.

Truly happy!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.