Serendipity_

K3 FAMILY Hangout - Week of April 27

128 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Good Morning Everyone!

Here's to a new week....Let's Hang out :)

VSC- Please do not bother to approve Caroline this week....she clearly has not waited long enough :ranting:

Edited by Serendipity_

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning Everyone!

Here's to a new week....Let's Hang out :)

VSC- Please do not bother to approve Caroline this week....she clearly has not waited long enough :ranting:

I agree.. Caroline doesn't need her approval because she loves to suffer!! :protest:

I wish an earlier interview sched for Seren and GS..

Goodluck and have a safe trip to Steve..

Have a safe trip to Yazied, too..

I might not be so visible this week but I would try to catch up.. :luv:

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hey everyone!

Yes, VSC.. .just keep C's petition for another few months, she doesnt want that approval anyway! :P

How was everyone's weekend? I spent mine cleaning and preparing :)

Candid,

I bet you have such a sense of relief to be finished packing!

Seren,

When are ya leaving again?

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline
Hey everyone!

Yes, VSC.. .just keep C's petition for another few months, she doesnt want that approval anyway! :P

How was everyone's weekend? I spent mine cleaning and preparing :)

Candid,

Seren,

I leave on May 3rd via France, Sorry I had a crazy weekend....drive to Rochester NY and back. We packed and cleaned. I am exhausted.

Today I start Packing and Cleaning my place :wacko:

*k3 Visa*

*IR Visa*

Timeline
You ladies need some countdown tickers ;)

Any word? Those morons fix their system yet?

*k3 Visa*

*IR Visa*

Timeline

Anyone heard from Jen? Were they approved??

*k3 Visa*

*IR Visa*

Timeline

i got nothing. :P

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline
:luv: CnT

*k3 Visa*

*IR Visa*

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hi family! :luv:

GUESS WHAT GUYS??? I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH NVC AROUND 12:15 P.M. AND THE OPERATOR WAS SMILING AND LAUGHING AND SAID I GOT GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!!

INTERVIEW ASSIGNED THIS MORNINGGGGGGGGGGG......

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :dance::star::dance::star::dance::star::dance: HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

JUNE 17TH, I THINK 9:30 A.M. WASN'T LISTENING LOL NOW WE TRY TO MOVE IT UP TO MAY BY FLIPPING OUR K3. HUBBY EMAILED THE CONSULATE AFTER PASSING HIS MEDICAL TODAY, LETTING THEM KNOW HE HAS ALL DOCS AND IS READY FOR K3 INTERVIEW, WE HOPE TO HAVE OUR K3 DATE THIS WEEK....KEEPING OUR FINGERS CROSSED THAT HE CAN GET HIS CR1 VISA INSTEAD OF K3 RATHER THAN WAIT ALL THE WAY TILL 3RD WEEK IN JUNE!!

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT EVERYONE (F) AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE STILL WAITING!

I WON'T GET MY COUTDOWN TICKER TILL I HAVE MY K3 DATE! :P I CAN'T WAIT TO ADD THE INTERVIEW COUNTDOWN TICKER!

Good Morning Everyone!

Here\'s to a new week....Let\'s Hang out

I agree.. Caroline doesn\'t need her approval because she loves to suffer!!

I wish an earlier interview sched for Seren and GS..

Goodluck and have a safe trip to Steve..

Have a safe trip to Yazied, too..

I might not be so visible this week but I would try to catch up.. :luv:

Thanks, Candid :) . Your wishes for me finally materialized today ;) .

Hey everyone!

Yes, VSC.. .just keep C\'s petition for another few months, she doesnt want that approval anyway! :P

How was everyone\'s weekend? I spent mine cleaning and preparing :)

Candid,

Seren,

I leave on May 3rd via France, Sorry I had a crazy weekend....drive to Rochester NY and back. We packed and cleaned. I am exhausted.

Today I start Packing and Cleaning my place :wacko:

That is exactly what I have started doing in anticipation for hubby\'s arrival in 1-2 mons :wub: Seren, you should have a date soon cz u got ur case complete a day or two after I did :innocent: .

Edited by GS4EVER

NVC Journey: Finally OVER APRIL 21, 2009!!! INTERVIEW PASSED 05/12/09; VISA IN HAND 05/20/09

03/05/09: K3 and I 130 both approved! FINALLY after 230 emotionally trying days @ VSC!!

03/06/2009 : NVC Received; 03/09/09 Case Number Assigned; 03/10/09 K3 stuck in AP

03/17/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills generated (by email @ 10:00 p.m.); 03/18/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills paid online

03/27/2009 : AOS/DS 230 package sent to NVC; 04/02/2009 : AOS & DS-230 entered into NVC system

04/14/2009 : Found out K3 was forwarded to the consulate in Leb and CR1 stuck in AP; 04/18/09: K3 delivered

04/20/09: WOOHOO CR1 already out of AP; DS 230/AOS accepted with no RFEs!! Sign in failed on NVC payment site.

04/21/09: MAGIC CASE COMPLETE @ 4:30 P.M. THANK U GOD!!!

04/27/09: Hubby passed his medical; CR1 interview assigned for June 17th By NVC; but changed to MAY 12th after emailing embassy on 05/05/09 )

an1cET10g410530MDAwMzExOGx8MDAwMDU1NGRhfEFwcHJvdmVkLyBXYWl0aW5nIDQgUmV1bmlvbiE.gif

Interview Passed 05/12/09!!! Visa in hand 05/20/09!!! POE: 05/23/09

as1cEY00g410500MDA0NDZzfDAwMDk3c3xUaWxsIDFzdCB3ZWRkaW5nIGFubml2ZXJzYXJ5.gif

REUNITED JUST IN TIME FOR MY BDAY AND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!! PRAISE BE TO GOD!

Timeline

Thats AWESOME news GS!! :dance: I hope you can get it flipped.

Seren,

you should see if you have an interview date yet, although it will probably be in like august right?

Thanks!

Timeline
Hi family! :luv:

GUESS WHAT GUYS??? I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH NVC AROUND 12:15 P.M. AND THE OPERATOR WAS SMILING AND LAUGHING AND SAID I GOT GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!!

INTERVIEW ASSIGNED THIS MORNINGGGGGGGGGGG......

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :dance::star::dance::star::dance::star::dance: HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

JUNE 17TH, I THINK 9:30 A.M. WASN'T LISTENING LOL NOW WE TRY TO MOVE IT UP TO MAY BY FLIPPING OUR K3. HUBBY EMAILED THE CONSULATE AFTER PASSING HIS MEDICAL TODAY, LETTING THEM KNOW HE HAS ALL DOCS AND IS READY FOR K3 INTERVIEW, WE HOPE TO HAVE OUR K3 DATE THIS WEEK....KEEPING OUR FINGERS CROSSED THAT HE CAN GET HIS CR1 VISA INSTEAD OF K3 RATHER THAN WAIT ALL THE WAY TILL 3RD WEEK IN JUNE!!

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT EVERYONE (F) AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE STILL WAITING!

I WON'T GET MY COUTDOWN TICKER TILL I HAVE MY K3 DATE! :P I CAN'T WAIT TO ADD THE INTERVIEW COUNTDOWN TICKER!

Congrats and Awesome...Like you said in time for your wedding anniversary

Well the current wait times for interview in Montreal is 90 days :(

Will call them tonight though...

Edited by Serendipity_

*k3 Visa*

*IR Visa*

Timeline
(Liza) 697_smiley_shooting_sci-fi_gun.gif This is directed towards Liza... :lol: Because you gave the quoting lesson :lol::diablo:

what did I do? :innocent:

I missed something.. I didnt do whatever it is you are shooting me for :P

49 more minutes guys, and I'm done... its gonna draaaaaaaaagggggg lol

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.