peacefulpaul_lyn

april 24 interview

49 posts in this topic

Im sorry if its a late posted interview experience hmmmm let me start time check 3 am wake up because mnggagaling pa ako ng Cavite prepared all thing to bring 6 folders all after 1 hr we live by 4-30 am bound Cavite to manila, 30 to 45 mins travel because its early then no traffic at costal road so exactly 5:10 am nsa embassy area na ako but still to wait for my

appointment time which is 7 am medyo kabado then an hour later guard called for the 7 am interview so i went to gate 2 and fall in line, nilabas ko yung email conformation ops the id my sss id i forgot to my best friend glad i had NBI clerance id so i fast the first screening then went to the security check then past it again(note wala akong dlang mobile phone or any electronics devices kc ng basa ako) then went to immgration room then one of embassy employee assist us, ilabas po ang mga ds form and then she checked if there some missing box to be filled up she is nice she really assist those applicants na confuse then kulang yung forms nila then after that fall in line to get my number and its 7007 and she also gave me air 21 form then sit and wait my number to be flash my number flash around 9 am for the biometric then go back again then wait for the pre screener and gues what i wait an hour my no flash about past 10 am huh im so nervous

then i went window 26, salamat kahit matagal na tawag eh mabait yung prescrenner ko then he ask me if im married i said hindi po so binigay nya yung ds 156 ko kc may part dun, na di ko nsagutan then after that question proceed na

NAME OF THE PETITIONER:

WHEN DID YOU MEET:

HOW DID YOU MEET:

WHERE IS THE FATHER OF YOUR CHILD:( I AM SINGLE MOM ) SAGOT KO I WAS ABANDON SINCE 5 MONTHS PREGNANT

WOO PRESCREENER SAID MATAPOS ANG LAHAT (TUMAWA LNG AKO NG INTRIGA BA)

THEN HE ASK MY CENOMAR NSO BIRTH CERTIFICATE WITH LR BIRTH CERTIFICATE KC MALABO ANG NSO KO AND NBI, AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT ITR 2008 YUN LNG KINUHA 2 CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT PICTURES LETTER AND CARD REMITTANCES.. YUN LNG DAMI KUNG DALA YUNG LANG ANG KINUHA WELL OKAY LANG KC MABUTING HANDA

AND LAST QUESTION ITS TRICK QUESTION I GUESS MAHAL MO BA TALAGA FIANCE MO

I SAID LOUDLY OF COURSE YES NMN PO SURE KA I SMILE HIM BACK JUST TO FINISH HIS INTRIGUE SO HE SAID OKAY GO NOW WAIT FOR YOUR FINAL INTERVIEW, SO I WENT TO MY SIT WAIT AGAIN AND GOD TESTED MY FAITH AND PATIENT I WAS CALLED ALMOST 12 NOON WAAAAA IT IS THATS VERY NERVE BREAKING I KEEP PRAYING

I PRAYED GOD I WILL NOT EAT UNTIL I FINISH MY INTERVIEW AND SANA NMN PO MABAIT YUNG CO

SO THEN MY NUMBER FLASH AGAIN AFTER 1AND HALF HOUR OF WAITING OR 2 HRS TO BE EXACT I GET INSIDE WINDOW 30 AS I SAW MY CO IM COMFORTABLE BECAUSE I DONT FEEL INTIMIDATED IN SHORT MAGANDA SYA AT KAMUKHA NYA YUNG AMBASSADOR KENNY SHE TELL TO RAISE MY RIGHT HAND BLAH BLAH THEN QUESTION START

HERE THE QUESTION

NAME( MY NAME ASK)

PARENTS NAME(MY PARENTS NAME ASK)

WHERE YOUR SO STATE:

WHERE DID YOU MEET:

WHEN DID YOU MEET:

WHEN THE LAST TIME YOU SAW HIM AND IS HE HERE:

OH I FORGOT SHE ASK FIRST WHO IS THERESSE GABRIELLE: MY DAUTHER MAM

AND AGAIN SHE ASK WHERE THE FATHER I ANSWER SAME PRIOR TO THE PRE SCRENNER

AND SHE STOP FOLLOW UP QUESTION BECAUSE I FEEL AWKWARD ABOUT IT ( WAAA WAG NU NA ASK SUMSAKIT PUSO KO PAG NAALALA KO YUNG SAD PART NG BUHAY KO) I JUST SMILED THEN SHE SAY SORRY HUH!

THEN SHE LOOK ON THE PAPERS WE HAVE AND PRE SCREENER JOTTED DOWN

THEN SHE JUST TOLD ME OKAY YOUR VISA IS APPROVE I WAS SHOCK BECAUSE IM WAITING FOR ANOTHER QUESTION TO ASK( HEHEHE KC GAAN NG PAKIRAMDAM KO WHEN SHE SAY SORRY)

AND I SAID THANK YOU SHE SAID YOUR WELCOME JUST WAIT TO WINDOW 37 BEFORE I LEAVE I TELL GOD BLESS YOU MAM SHE SMILED AND SAID GOD BLESS YOU TOO

:dance: :dance: WAA GUTOM NA AKO BUT TIIS KO LAHAT KC ALAM KO GOD IS GOOD

WENT TO WINDOW 37 I HAVE MY PINK SLIP THEN NI RETURN YUNG PICTURE,LETTERS,CARDS AND REMITTANCES

PAY TO AIR 21 TIME CHECK 12:15 NOON PAG LABAS KO WAAAA DAMI POLICE ME RALLY PALA

AND THEN I WAS RUNNING TO MY BEST FRIEND WHERE SHE STAY AND WAIT FOR ME HEHEHE PARA AKONG BATA

AND THEN CALLED MY FIANCE ABOUT THE GOOD NEWS HE STILL AWAKE BECAUSE I TOLD HIM DONT SLEEP UNTIL I FINISH MY INTERVIEW AND HE IS WORRIED BECAUSE IT 9PM HIS TIME DI PA RIN AKO NATAWAG THEN I LET HIM SLEEP NA KC LATE NIGHT NA PARA SA KNYA YUN HEHEHE :blush:

AFTER THAT WENT TO BACLARAN CHURCH NG SINDI NG KANDILA AT NG PASALAMAT

THATS ITS AND IM WAITING FOR MY VISA ON HAND :dance: :dance: :dance:

[/quote

:wow: Congrats lyn!

Candid witch...I agree with you...Its none of tallcoolone damn business! Masyado siyang NOSY and HYPOCRITE!

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
How did you meet?

Internet Dating site?

Friend?

Work?

tsk.tsk.tsk. huh i wonder why you ask that? are you the CO? well how about ask your self where you meet you wife?????

Filing date: 08-18-2009

NOA date for I-485: 08-25-2009 (receive in mail 08-29-2009)

I-485 Biometrics Appt Date: 09-16-2009 (receive in mail 09-01-2009)

EAD Filed Date: 08-18-2009

EAD NOA Date 08-25-2009

EAD RFE Date

EAD Biometrics Appointment Date: 09-16-2009

EAD Approved Date : 2009-09-30/2009-10-05(receive twice email from uscis)

I-485 Interview Appt Date: Nov.03.2009(receive in mail 10/07/2009)

AOS interview pass thank God for everything you are the light of world...

Receive Green Card: Nov 13, 2009

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hahahahaha walang magawa sa buhay :devil: bigyan nyo ng red horse kasi eh

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

Timeline

:wow: Congrats lyn!

Candid witch...I agree with you...Its none of tallcoolone damn business! Masyado siyang NOSY and HYPOCRITE!

hehehe okay lng yun i am proud mama ganda ata ng anak aba wag nyang laitin yn baka pag aksayhn sya ng panahon ng fiance ko mas mahal pa yn kesa anak nya :luv::yes:

EAD NOA Date 08-25-2009

EAD RFE Date

Timeline
How did you meet?

Internet Dating site?

Friend?

Work?

tsk.tsk.tsk. huh i wonder why you ask that? are you the CO? well how about ask your self where you meet you wife?????

Ano ba ito survey? bakit di sya magsimula ng sarili nyang thread. nakapasa ka na nga continue pa rin sa interrogation.

Edited by noodlesweasel

Forgiveness is not saying what someone did to us is right. It is saying, "I'll let God straighten this out"..

How did you meet?

Internet Dating site?

Friend?

Work?

Tsk...Tsk...Tsk...

It just seems like the majority of people on this PI section meet via a Dating Website - Like Cherry Blossom or Philippines Heart

I am asking this question since you posted you passed interview. Why won't you answer the question?

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Timeline
How did you meet?

Internet Dating site?

Friend?

Work?

Tsk...Tsk...Tsk...

It just seems like the majority of people on this PI section meet via a Dating Website - Like Cherry Blossom or Philippines Heart

I am asking this question since you posted you passed interview. Why won't you answer the question?

hey why don't you answer first...then we will follow :bonk:

How did you meet?

Internet Dating site?

Friend?

Work?

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

Timeline
hahahahaha walang magawa sa buhay :devil: bigyan nyo ng red horse kasi eh

heheh uu nga ano meron teka lng mabigyn nga shang

269047866_21bb5432f6.jpg

EAD NOA Date 08-25-2009

EAD RFE Date

How did you meet?

Internet Dating site?

Friend?

Work?

Tsk...Tsk...Tsk...

hey why don't you answer first...then we will follow :bonk:

How did you meet?

Internet Dating site?

Friend?

Work?

My nephew had built a house in PI, and he wanted me to go with him to check on completion before paying final bills.

I was eating at a Jolliebee and Anais came in for Sundae, and that's how we met

Now,

What is your story?

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Timeline
How did you meet?

Internet Dating site?

Friend?

Work?

Tsk...Tsk...Tsk...

well i think it personal and its not your business to ask its between me and the CO im not ashamed nor embarrassed

because we both know that our love is true and honest

EAD NOA Date 08-25-2009

EAD RFE Date

How did you meet?

Internet Dating site?

Friend?

Work?

Tsk...Tsk...Tsk...

well i think it personal and its not your business to ask its between me and the CO im not ashamed nor embarrassed

because we both know that our love is true and honest

What ever you feel

I don't judge if someone meet via dating website

I think it a difficult way, and with the communication issues seems like it would be hard on both parties.......

Congratulations!! :thumbs::dancing:

Thanks for sharimg!

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Let's keep this conversation civil and avoid personal insults - they add nothing to the exchange of information.

Offending post and posts quoting same removed

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations Lyn!! :dance:

:secret: just don't mind those nibsh!t

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

WHERE IS THE FATHER OF YOUR CHILD:( I AM SINGLE MOM ) SAGOT KO I WAS ABANDON SINCE 5 MONTHS PREGNANT

Tsk...Tsk...Tsk...

Congrats, Seem to be a large number of unwed mothers from Manila area

I wonder why?

She's Cavitenia. She came from the South (Cavite).

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.