• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

funny-pictures-your-garden-has-nice-cattails.jpg

Good morning everyone! Happy Saturday!

Tasha, enjoy yourself tonight!

Nagi, have a wonderful time visiting your mom!

Judy, has your hubby experienced any tornado warnings yet? Congrats

on his new job!

Jess, hope you are feeling better sweetie!

Enjoy your Saturday. Already a beautiful sunny warm morning here. Goin' be another hot one!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning! We are getting ready to go to Chicago for the day. I sure hope the weather holds out!

Tasha, have fun tonight!

Everybody have a good day!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
caturday.jpg

Caturday.jpg

Has anyone ever gone and seen rate my garden, I love looking at all these personal gardeners, makes me get busy planting my flowers. Also have you all seen that big news story of the med student being accused of being a predator, I am thinking someone should tell his fiancee to maybe give a shout out to her wedding guests that there has been a wee snag in the wedding plans. Now I tell you compared to this MENA relationships are boring. Next time you think you have problems with your husband, at least he isn't the top news story of the night. lol

I love this kind of garden, just full of beautiful plants and flowers.

containergardeningbulbs.jpg

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
caturday.jpg

Caturday.jpg

Has anyone ever gone and seen rate my garden, I love looking at all these personal gardeners, makes me get busy planting my flowers. Also have you all seen that big news story of the med student being accused of being a predator, I am thinking someone should tell his fiancee to maybe give a shout out to her wedding guests that there has been a wee snag in the wedding plans. Now I tell you compared to this MENA relationships are boring. Next time you think you have problems with your husband, at least he isn't the top news story of the night. lol

I love this kind of garden, just full of beautiful plants and flowers.

containergardeningbulbs.jpg

Beautiful garden GG!!

Pic of the movie Full Metal Jacket reminds me of one of my instructors....."shudders to think of it"

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning all, it's time for me to go mow the yard.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy Caturday all :)

lazy agenda here - a little shopping later and so far thats about it but I am sure more will come up...

Have a great day everyone

Jeanne I love that cattail pic

Tasha - I hope you have a wonderful evening

Rosie thats funny about the ambulance :P

Edited by sara535

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

enjoy yourself tonight Tasha and happy anniversary!!!!

It's beautiful here today but no gardening for me. I'm taking it easy for the last day since I think I'll be ok tomorrow. Had to go to a 10:50am dr appt and now just laying around until I drop the girls off at softball practice. Luckily they're both on the same team this year so that means 2 hours of possible nice hot fresh "coffee" ;) with the hubster while they're out enjoying the fresh air. :dance::dance: (gotta take these times when you can when there's kids with really big ears around lol)

see ya!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

wow

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

pecaelover.....STFU, Noob!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Offensive posts and posts quoting offensive posts removed. Personal insults are a violation of TOS. Please refrain from this sort of behaviour.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Better go to the Cairo Club thread and start removing there, also.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.