ELKINCINDY

HELP...I DONT HAVE ANY INCOME

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

:bonk: ok so i have thought about this over and over. i am a student. and i have asked for for my fiance (in colombia). i have been approved and all and sent package 3 response. so my next question is .....how do i demostrate that i can bring him into the country(you know financially ok). i already have someone that can help me out with that. i have not had any help from any lawyer so now i dont know which form to fill out. 134? 864? i was reading thru some of the posts and got really confused. please help!

i have not filled out any income taxes in the past 3 years because i have been claimed on my mothers income tax return.

thanks!

:D

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

You still need to fill out the required forms and perhaps add to it a letter stating why you have not filed taxes and the fact that you are a student. You will need to have a co-sponsor so that you can help prove that your fiance will not become a public charge on the US once here. This person (USC) will need to fill out the same forms and provide the same documents. Learn more about affidavit of support here.

timeline.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
:bonk: ok so i have thought about this over and over. i am a student. and i have asked for for my fiance (in colombia). i have been approved and all and sent package 3 response. so my next question is .....how do i demostrate that i can bring him into the country(you know financially ok). i already have someone that can help me out with that. i have not had any help from any lawyer so now i dont know which form to fill out. 134? 864? i was reading thru some of the posts and got really confused. please help!

i have not filled out any income taxes in the past 3 years because i have been claimed on my mothers income tax return.

thanks!

no money, no honey. You need to find someone who will sponsor

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
You still need to fill out the required forms and perhaps add to it a letter stating why you have not filed taxes and the fact that you are a student. You will need to have a co-sponsor so that you can help prove that your fiance will not become a public charge on the US once here. This person (USC) will need to fill out the same forms and provide the same documents. Learn more about affidavit of support here.

ok thanks

i will have that person fill out all the paper work

i already received a reply saying that they recieved the paperwork and all i need is to keep looking thru their website because they will post the appointments online!!! :dance:

thanks!

no money, no honey. You need to find someone who will sponsor

I concur :cry:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.