dowd001

Not yet received by NVC from Embassy?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

My petition was approved March 24, and we got all the way to the Embassy, granted an interview and everything. And then the interview was cancelled in May, a few weeks before the interview.

NVC tells me that they have not even received the petition back from the Embassy. Embassy sent it over 6 weeks ago.

Anyone else in that situation? Anyone else waiting for NVC to get the petition back?

My petition was approved March 24, and we got all the way to the Embassy, granted an interview and everything. And then the interview was cancelled in May, a few weeks before the interview.

NVC tells me that they have not even received the petition back from the Embassy. Embassy sent it over 6 weeks ago.

Anyone else in that situation? Anyone else waiting for NVC to get the petition back?

Our petition was approved on April 25, sent to Moscow around May 5 and then recalled. I spoke with NVC on June 16 and they told me that they had sent it back to Vermont on June 9. I have since had two calls with Vermont where they have told me nothing.

I'm a little surprised to hear that the NVC hasn't received your petition since we both are going through Moscow; however, our petition never made it to the point of having the interview scheduled.

----------------------------------------

K-1 Visa

04/17/06- NOA1

04/25/06- NOA2

10/24/06- Interview: Approved!

AOS (Green Card)

01/26/07- NOA 1

02/15/07- Biometrics Appointment

04/18/07- Interview Approved

06/08/07- Receive Welcome Letter

06/11/07- Receive Green Card

Removal of Conditions

03/30/09- NOA 1

04/15/09- Biometrics Appointment

07/07/09- Approved (via Email)

08/03/09- Receive Green Card

Naturalization

03/11/09- Mailed N-400

03/12/09- Received in Lewisville

03/12/09- NOA 1

03/18/10- Check Cleared

04/09/10- Biometrics Appointment

04/26/10- Received Interview Notice

05/27/10- Interview: Approved!

07/10/10- Received Oath Ceremony Letter

07/23/10- Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 weeks to get the package from AMEMB Moscow to NVC seems a little ridiculous.

I give up.

I know how you feel...

My Petition made it all of the way to Manila and I can't get an answer where it is now.

The Embassy said they sent it back June 2nd.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

My fiancée called Vermont today and they told her they have almost all the cases back there.

They need to match the petition to the alien file they keep there somewhere.

That takes time.

They said they are working hard on it and we´ll hear something soon.

I think the bad news here is the delay, but they won´t miss a case.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You´ll just have to hang in there, I am sure they´re working pretty hard.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.