*Maureen*

Tuesday

47 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Love the pics Bridget, glad you had a good time even if the traffic was really bad. Its nice to get out and do something different every once in awhile.

Olivia, I did send you the Arabic books. Most of them are new and never been used and there is one computer program for learning Arabic that is brand new I got for you. The only book you will see that is really used is an excellent dictionary. If you buy it on your own it is expensive, but I had two though they were both worn. Inside there is a chart for how to break down Arabic verbs and make them into nouns, adjectives, etc. You'll have to study for awhile before you'll really understand the chart but it is very useful. It also goes with that dictionary because the definitions are broke down into measures. The chart explains each measure and how to identify it. I also wrote you a letter but it is hidden inside one of the books because I went the cheap route and sent the package as media mail. They said you should get it within a week. If you have any questions after you get the books feel free to ask.

Thank you S and S. They will be so helpful while I am studying independently in Egypt. I'm still waiting to hear back from AUC on that class I need. Right now I'm having a banging headache. Even the neon sign across the street is irritating my headache. The sound and the light. The sun has been so bright lately and I got a little burnt on the back of one arm. I stayed up all night talking to Waleed last night and then had to catch up on homework all day. I spent from 4pm to 10:30 pm in the audio editing bay working on things. I am just glad I got it all done and have that off my shoulders. There is just still so much to do for school in the next four weeks plus packing. I'm trying to sleep but it's not coming. I took a pill to sleep and that's not working either. It doesn't help my new neighbor is having a party with some girls in his room right now. The headache and the hunger make for up all night stressed out college girl. It's a good thing I don't have to be on camera tomorrow. I have to get up at 7 am to go tape a news package. A press release came saying there would be a special announcement tomorrow morning about the University of Idaho prospecitive President from the State Board of Education. We're going to have the lead story for the News Show! That's a way to go out with a bang for the semester. It's our last project. There is just so much left to do.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

I hope you get that class or else it could be really frustrating trying to make things work. Sorry for the headache and noisy neighbor. I can imagine how annoying that is. Hope you manage to get some good rest soon. Take care and try not to stress too much.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.