AIM_1980

Im just concern about "HEPA B"

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi EveryONE,

I have a friend who is married to an american guy...

My friend is positive in HEPA B...Do you think she can still

live in United State with his husband? Does she will encounter problems during

processing her paper and medical exam?

Any ideas and concern please...Comment here!!!

Thank you so much in advance...

AIM_1980- I got my NOA2...:-)

hi,

United States are more concern about Health Care, knowing that Hepatitis B is spread mainly by exposure to infected blood or body secretions. In infected individuals, the virus can be found in the blood, semen, vaginal discharge, breast milk, and saliva. Hepatitis B is not spread through food, water, or by casual contact.and Patients with chronic hepatitis B are at risk of developing liver cancer. But the initial treatment for hepatitis infection depends on whether she's been recently infected with the hepatitis B virus (HBV),she has a sypmtoms of acute HBV infection or chronic HBV infection.

And if she believe she have recently been exposed to HBV, she should receive a shot of hepatitis B immune globulin (HBIG) and the first of three immunization shots of hepatitis B vaccine.It is important to receive this treatment within 7 days after a needle stick and within 2 weeks after sexual contact that may have exposed her to the virus. The sooner she receive treatment after exposure, the more effective treatment is. And If she have the symptoms of acute hepatitis B, treatment with medication is usually not needed.

Concerning about your question I don't think she might travel to United states with her condition, beacuse i have my 2months old daughter that is born here in United states,and on her very 1st day of her life in this world she gotta shots of hepatitis vaccine.and as I've said United States are more particular in dealing with health stuff.............

Or maybe she might just ask Slec about her status.....it's hard to say because United states irradicating all kind of diseases ,or as much as possible prevent all kind of Illness.........

hope this information help....

bratikicks,

04-12-08.........Married

06-11-08.........I-130 Mailed

06-13-08.........I-130 Received

06-18-08.........NOA1

06-20-08.........Touched

06-21-08.........Received NOA letter

06-23-08.........Check cashed (Hon's birthday)!

08-08-08.........Touched

08-08-08.........I-130 Approved

08-08-08.........Case completed

08-09-08.........Email Received

08-15-08.........NOA2 Hard Copy Received

08-28-08.........Received AOS Notice

09-04-08.........I-864 Received by NVC

09-04-08.........DS3032 email resent

09-11-08.........Paid IV bill online

09-12-08.........Sent DS230

09-15-08.........Sent a email to NVC requesting for early interview due to pregnancy

09-23-08.........RFE

09-26-08.........Found out that a expedite was granted due to pregnancy (NVC RULES)!

10-01-08.........Case Received at Embassy

10-03-08.........Faxed Expedite request to Embassy

10-05-08.........Expedite granted! USEM Rules!

10-07-08.........Delbros Paid (no longer required)

10-15-08.........Medical

10-16-08.........Medical Passed

10-22-08.........Interview PASSED!!(Pink Slip)

10-24-08.........Visa in hand

11-01-08.........POE (Hawaii),flight #######!

11-13-08.........SSN arrived

11-26-08.........welcome note

12-16-08.........GREEN CARD RECIEVED

02-12-09......... gave birth to a beautiful Baby Girl

04-21-09......... Veterinary LabTechician (job) (Cleveland Veterinary Hospital)

.[

10f2b0h.jpg22aveq.jpg

Hi EveryONE,

Hello, and hope this helps.

I do not want to mislead you or her and her husband.

I work in a hospital here in the states where imigration tests are performed quite regularly, and it is where they do tests for k1 Visaa and the like, as well as our own employees who travel abroad.

In many cases, Hepatitis B is caught at the embassy, and they are often denied. But there are many cases which if not suspected, or symptomatic, are often over looked, or missed all together.

So to say that she will be denied is all together wrong, and would be a guess on others part.

How ever, to say it will not be caught, or that she will not be denied would also be a guess.

At this point, all she can do, is hope it is missed, or not showing symptoms, and is over looked.

It is a good point not to post her name, or his on this site as well, as it has been said over the years that they may monitor this site, and that could be a bad thing. Big brother is always out there some where.

If she should make it here, it will be in her best interest to have the testing done to determine at what stage the liver disease has grown to. In later stages, it can cause liver cancer, scerosis, and result in a transplant being required, or worse, but i wont go there. The testing is in the 1000 dollar plus category, and yearly to bi annual testing is recommended. Just some thoughts.

So with that, I wish you luck with YOUR friend, and hope all goes well.

R.L.S.

Sent I-130 & I-129F on 06/30/06 same day

I-129f sent to Chicago

I-130 sent to Neb. transf. to CSC.

I-129F Process

07/03/06 Rec. Date on I-129F

07/06/06 Notice Date on NOA1

07/09/06 I-129F Rec. in mail

I-130 Process

07/24/06 I-130 NOA1 rec'd in mail

Confirmed-Notice rec'd from CSC

07/03/06 Recd date on I-130 NOA1

07/20/06 Notice Date on NOA1

E-mail rec'd 09-29-06 I 130 APPROVED

10/17/06 NVC rec'd , awaiting case #

10/19/06 NVC gives case #

10/30/06 NVC sent DS-3032 & I-864 bill.

10/31/06 DS-3032 sent using J's s/c

10/31/06 Wife e-mails NVC agent

11/01/06 I rec'd DS-3032 & AOS Fee Bill

11/07/06 NVC acccepts e-mailed agent

11/09/06 AOS Fee Bill O/N to NVC

11/13/06 NVC gnrts IV Bill

11/14/06 NVC rec'd AOS Fee Bill

11/21/06 I got IV Bill

11/22/06 IV Bill sent

11/30/06 IV Fee rec'd by NVC

12/04/06 I rec'd I-864 Pack

12/04/06 DS-230 gnrtd by NVC

12/05/06 I sent I-864

12/07/06 NVC got I-864

12/18/06 Sent DS-230 to NVC

12/20/06 DS-230 rec'd snail mail

12/21/06 E-mail from NVC, Rec'd DS-230

02/06/07 Case Complete at NVC

02/28/07 Left NVC

03/01/07 Rec'd In Manila

04/20/07 Interview..Approved & put on AR... :(

05/24/07 Visa Received

06/04/07 Rose is in the U.S. (POE.MSP)

06/10/07 Green Card Arrives in mail

06/12/07 S.S # received

04/02/07 Biometrics Complete St.Paul Office University Ave.

Hi EveryONE,

People are NOT denied because of having Hep B.

MAIN thing is their mate is aware they have it!!!

Obviously get treatment also.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im a Hepa B carrier, and a K-1 entrant to the U.S.

I was honest about it during my medical at St.Lukes. Showed them medical reports (hepa panel tests) as well as doctors note. During the interview, I was asked if my fiance' knows about it and I said yes. Everything went well...no problems at all.

Just advice your friend to prepare her medical reports...should be new...maybe less than 6 months. And just be honest to the examiner and to her fiance'.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Duplicate posts merged . . .

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.