GloriaLuvsMoto2

A Mothers Plea...

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im not sure wether this is the right spot that i should post this... but i gave it a try to vent out how i feel... Iam sure that iam indeed happy for receiving my visa finally and that i can be with my fiance soon enough to marry him. Its just that iam worried if i could be able to take my daughter with me when i fly in there in the US this coming May. We have her on K2 but she was asked to return after 2 mos for repeat xray. She just had her pneumonia taken cared of during the time of our medical. We have 3 more wks to go to hope that her xray will be cleared. I really dont want her to be left behind.. Were rushing against time aswell as my fiance will be sent out for deployment by August so its a must for me to get there ASAP. Ill be staying for about a month more over here to wait for her result. I LOVE MY DAUGHTER SO MUCH and it breaks my heart to be away from her. Im sure that i could have her follow me later on to join us, if all else fail but syempre it would be more complete if shes with me. I humbly ask you guys to pls include my daughter cheska in your prayers so that she maybe able to pass her medical finally. Thank you so much guys... May God bless each and everyone of you.

Edited by GloriaLuvsMoto2

OUR TIMELINE...

129F sent --------------------- 10/10/08

129F NOA1 --------------------- 10/28/08

Approval of NOA2 -------------------- 01/14/09

NOA2 Hardcopy -------------------- 01/22/09

Recieved by NVC -------------------- 01/20/09

Left NVC -------------------- 01/22/09

Recieved by consulate ----------------- 01/25/09

Requested police clearance at JAPEM--- 01/28/09

Recieved letter from USEM ------------- 01/30/09

Medical at SLEC -------------- 02/25/09 (Good Lord pls help us pass with these journey)

Passed the my medical but my daughter was asked to have a repeat xray after 2 mos..huhuhu!

Interview at USEM (K1) --------------- 03/19/09

INTERVIEW PASSED!!!

Everyting about the future is uncertain but one thing is for sure,

God had already arranged all our tomorrows,

we just have to trust him as he leads..

http://www.glitterfy.com/]glitterfy081904187D36.gif

glitterfy092702866D36.gif

Our Daughter Cheska

glitterfy093147541D36.gif

Enough reason to be happy

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

I will include her in my prayers. Have faith.

PEACE........

When you love someone from the bottom of your heart; so much that you are willing to give your life for your loved one, time and distance takes a backseat. Only love prevails. And with love in you hearts you can overcome anything.

January 21, 2010 - Submitted AOS

January 25, 2010 - Cory received her SSN

March 9, 2010 - Received appointment for biometrics - will be on March 18

March 18, 2010 - Biometrics done

March 19, 2010 - Touches on I-485 and I-765

March 25, 2010 - Advance Parole approved..received on April 1 in the mail

March 29, 2010 - I-485 notice date, received on April 4, 2010

May 3, 2010 - EAD approved

May 5, 2010 - Date interview....approved

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Im not sure wether this is the right spot that i should post this... but i gave it a try to vent out how i feel... Iam sure that iam indeed happy for receiving my visa finally and that i can be with my fiance soon enough to marry him. Its just that iam worried if i could be able to take my daughter with me when i fly in there in the US this coming May. We have her on K2 but she was asked to return after 2 mos for repeat xray. She just had her pneumonia taken cared of during the time of our medical. We have 3 more wks to go to hope that her xray will be cleared. I really dont want her to be left behind.. Were rushing against time aswell as my fiance will be sent out for deployment by August so its a must for me to get there ASAP. Ill be staying for about a month more over here to wait for her result. I LOVE MY DAUGHTER SO MUCH and it breaks my heart to be away from her. Im sure that i could have her follow me later on to join us, if all else fail but syempre it would be more complete if shes with me. I humbly ask you guys to pls include my daughter cheska in your prayers so that she maybe able to pass her medical finally. Thank you so much guys... May God bless each and everyone of you.

Your visa is valid for 6 months. You will have until late September to travel to the USA. Whay not wait until your daughter has her 2nd x-ray and then travel here together? If you come here now, you will not be able to travel back until you receive an AP or your green card. This is minimum 2-6 months after filing and you must be married first. It means your daughter will do everything on her own (which maybe she can, I do not know) but there is no need to be separated if you do not want to be.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'll pray that your daughter will pass her next xray. you might have enough time to wait till her next xray so u can fly together after that.

be strong,everything will be ok :thumbs:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Your visa is valid for 6 months. You will have until late September to travel to the USA. Whay not wait until your daughter has her 2nd x-ray and then travel here together? If you come here now, you will not be able to travel back until you receive an AP or your green card. This is minimum 2-6 months after filing and you must be married first. It means your daughter will do everything on her own (which maybe she can, I do not know) but there is no need to be separated if you do not want to be.

agreed!! if you love your daughter so much then wait for everything to finish, your VISA is valid for half a year, that should be long enough for you to do what you have to do to have your daughter travel with you.

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Timeline

agreed!! if you love your daughter so much then wait for everything to finish, your VISA is valid for half a year, that should be long enough for you to do what you have to do to have your daughter travel with you.

Yeah my visa is till Sept 6. thats why i will stay for about a month more to wait for the result of my daughters Xray. that will be on May 10. If she gets cleared then its good. but if she will be subjected for sputum test then another 2 mos for the culture testing which will be by Mid July and another few moments for interview schedule which is not sure when will it be. IF i fly in there by Mid or last wk of JUly then we would go cramming filing for Marriage license and all else that will follow after that (marriage and AOS,EAD) bec my fiance will be sent out for Deployment in early August :( , i will pretty much be on my own bec his family is way back in NJ and we'll be in CA so no one could help and guide me with where to go and what to do by that time so were hoping to be there atleast 3 mos before he goes so that he can still help me out with the everything like biometrics appointment and all, i wont be driving anytime soon and definitely not familiar with the places. So i need his help. Thanks for your replies.. i hope this make a little bit on sense why iam abit torned. God bless you all.

OUR TIMELINE...

Medical at SLEC -------------- 02/25/09 (Good Lord pls help us pass with these journey)

Passed the my medical but my daughter was asked to have a repeat xray after 2 mos..huhuhu!

INTERVIEW PASSED!!!

Our Daughter Cheska

I know just how you feel, I miss my daughter very much! My prayers are with you.

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Timeline

I regret that i cannot add much to help out, other than prayers. Hopefully previous post have some helpful advice. I am curious about the picture you posted in your signature. It looks like coco beach island resort and wanted to ask you if i was indeed correct in my guess. That place is beautiful and is always going to be in my heart as the first place me and my fiancee vacationed to, toghter.

Good luck i pray it works out for you and your daughter. I seen it first hand where a daughter couldn't follow because they were accidently omited on applications, but this does not appear the situation. so im hopeful that it is resolved in your families favor. I have a question though, if she is allowed to travel to the US - couldn't she see a physician here and have the same thing accomplished?

Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Our Timeline

03/24/08 - Met online

09/20/08 - proposed

12/14/08 - Officially met in person

12/21/08 - Worst day ever, leaving her to come back home

01/05/09 - I-129F sent

01/06/09 - I-129F Received at the VCS, signed by D RENAUD

01/07/09 - NOA-1

01/08/09 - Touch

01/09/09 - Application fee posted to account

02/11/09 - Tired of missing my baby - bought ticket to Philippines for 04/03/09

04/03/09 - wooohoooo!! Paradise w/ my baby

04/12/09 - 2nd worst day ever, leaving her to come back home

04/22/09 - This spot is for approval!!! NOA2 sent out

05/08/09 - Packet sent to Manila, waiting on DHL

06/25/09 - INTERVIEW MANILA EMBASSY - APPROVED

07/11/09 - Arrive in the US

08/10/09 - SSN in hand

09/05/09 - Wedding :D WOOOOOHOOOOOo!!!

10/04/09 - AOS recived by USCIS Lockbox

10/08/09 - NOA3 Jeez how many of these things do we get??

Timeline

I regret that i cannot add much to help out, other than prayers. Hopefully previous post have some helpful advice. I am curious about the picture you posted in your signature. It looks like coco beach island resort and wanted to ask you if i was indeed correct in my guess. That place is beautiful and is always going to be in my heart as the first place me and my fiancee vacationed to, toghter.

Good luck i pray it works out for you and your daughter. I seen it first hand where a daughter couldn't follow because they were accidently omited on applications, but this does not appear the situation. so im hopeful that it is resolved in your families favor. I have a question though, if she is allowed to travel to the US - couldn't she see a physician here and have the same thing accomplished?

Thank you so much for your prayer. We need it most right now. Actually, it is Coco beach. you are right, it was indeed a very beautiful place to spend vacation esp with your loved one. Anywho, I'm sure that theres a need to have her checked aswell by a physician in the US as part of medical procedures for AOS but then again, she should pass the SLEC first over here so that she could have her interview sched at USEM -manila and if shes eligible visa will be granted and will be allowed to fly out. So that means, No clearance from SLEC means No Go!.. :( . Again thank you so much.. may God bless you and your entire family.

Edited by GloriaLuvsMoto2

OUR TIMELINE...

INTERVIEW PASSED!!!

Our Daughter Cheska

Timeline

I will pray for you also

Vermont Service Center Consulate: manila, philippinesI-129F Sent : 2009-03-23 I-129F NOA1: 2009-03-25 I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-02

NVC Received : 2009-09-04 NVC Left : 2009-10-07 Consulate Received : 2009-10-15

interview date: 2009-11-05 APPROVED!! Thank you Jesus!!

AOS

I-485 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-765 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-131 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

Transfered to CSC 2010-26-02 Biometrics 2010-03-03

http://www.philippineconsulate-sf.org/dual...nship_faq.htm#1

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I will keep you all in my prayers. May God bless your daughter with good health. Good luck with everything.

In happy moments... PRAISE God.

In difficult moments... SEEK God.

In quiet moments... WORSHIP God.

In painful moments... TRUST God.

At every moment... THANK God.

If God brings you to it, HE will bring you through it.

God does not ALWAYS remove difficulties.

He uses them for our own good and His glory.

Our Timeline:

K-1 Interview------> May 19, 2009

Visa received------> July 20, 2009

US Entry-----------> July 27, 2009

Marriage-----------> July 30, 2009

AOS Filed-----------> October 16, 2009

Biometrics-----------> November 17, 2009

AP received-----------> December 12, 2009

AOS approved-----------> January 12, 2010

Greencard received-----------> January 23, 2010

I-751 Package sent-----------> November 28, 2011

Package received-----------> November 29, 2011

NOA-----------> November 29, 2011

Check cashed-----------> December 1, 2011

EL HAMDULLELAH! =oD

pvog3oc658.png

anmde68d690bf5c310d.gif

2ls6rf4.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.