RonMay

Soooooo

3,490 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hahaha where did u learn those words, mariel? ikaw talaga hehe

maya, grew up in manila po but my roots are from leyte and pampanga, my folks could speak cebuano, waray, ilonggo, masbateno, bicol and arabic (hehehe parang kasali sa dialect ng pinas), so i could understand almost all dialects, except talaga for kapampangan, ang hirap pag-aralan, hubby's family is from pangasinan, so i understand a bit ilocano just by listening to him, back in college, i speak a little french too, kaya lang with no practice, nakalimutan ko na, sayang. oh i speak, pig-latin too, fluently :rofl:

mom ko din is from leyte. so i know her dialect... my grandpa is from ilocos pero hindi ko talaga alam mag ilocano (nat nagan mo? is that what is your name ? hehehe)...

mariel and au, those words are not really good. baka seryosohin nyo :P

Sabi nyo term of endearment? :unsure: Basta love ko yan si Mariel :thumbs: :thumbs:

Ako rin! LOVE ko din si Tisay na Au! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hee hee, baka maniwala sila na Tisay ako eh hindi naman. Pagkasama ko lang si Noodle kasi kami ay ebony at ivory. Wala na talaga ang tan ko from Boracay! :crying: :crying: :crying:

Walang pasok na naman today, ano ba ito? Malapit na ko mag resign wala pa pasok. :(

MAsaya yan Au! hahahaha....

HOY FELB! mas mabagal ka pa sa lola kong magbasa ah! :devil: :devil: :devil:

be considerate naman kay felb... kindergarten pa kasi yan... hehehe :D

fish tayo felb! (F)

ay! i forgot....NENE pa pala yan..naka-baby bra pa!lol

Naku, speaking of that "NENE days" ko...the first time I had my period was i think i was 10 ata nun...i dont have the slightest idea on how to use the sanitary napkin...baliktad yun pagkalagay ko..kaya pala pag magwiwi ako...naka-dikit sa akin yung napkin...hahahaha...one of my "katangahan days"lol

:rofl: :rofl:

Malay ko ba dyan AU! first time kong duguin..hehehe

Ok lang yan Ma! Mahirap talaga maging dalaga ;)

Forgiveness is not saying what someone did to us is right. It is saying, "I'll let God straighten this out"..

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Bru dinudugo ka pala? pucha effective pala ang pesting giatay nga operation mo :rofl:

hello sa lahat

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

Timeline

VATICAN HUMOR (from my sister... It's worth sharing! )

After getting all of Pope Benedict's luggage loaded into the limo, (and he doesn't travel light), the

driver notices the Pope is still standing on the curb.

'Excuse me, Your Holiness,' says the driver, 'Would you please take your seat so we can leave?'

'Well, to tell you the truth,' says the Pope, 'they never let me drive at the Vatican when I was

a cardinal, and I'd really like to drive today.'

'I'm sorry, Your Holiness, but I cannot let you do that. I'd lose my job! What if something

should happen?' protests the driver, wishing he'd never gone to work that morning..

'Who's going to tell?' says the Pope with a smile.

Reluctantly, the driver gets in the back as the Pope climbs in behind the wheel. The driver

quickly regrets his decision when, after exiting the airport, the Pontiff floors it, accelerating

the limo to 205 kph.. (Remember, the Pope is German..)

'Please slow down, Your Holiness!' pleads the worried driver, but the Pope keeps the pedal

to the metal until they hear sirens.

'Oh, dear God, I'm going to lose my license -- and my job!' moans the driver.

The Pope pulls over and rolls down the window as the cop approaches, but the cop takes one

look at him, goes back to his motorcycle, and gets on the radio.

'I need to talk to the Chief,' he says to the dispatcher.

The Chief gets on the radio and the cop tells him that he's stopped a limo going 205 kph.

'So bust him,' says the Chief.

'I don't think we want to do that, he's really important,' said the cop.

The Chief exclaimed,' All the more reason!'

'No, I mean really important,' said the cop with a bit of persistence.

The Chief then asked, 'Who do you have there, the mayor?'

Cop: 'Bigger.'

Chief: ' A senator?'

Chief: 'The Prime Minister?'

'Well,' said the Chief, 'who is it?'

Cop: 'I think it's God!'

The Chief is even more puzzled and curious, 'What makes you think it's God?'

Cop: 'His chauffeur is the Pope!'

Forgiveness is not saying what someone did to us is right. It is saying, "I'll let God straighten this out"..

mga bruhilda kayo, pinagtutulungan niyo ko. :lol:

speaking of first regla, ako naman nung una akong dinugo akala ko nakaebak ako. kulay brown kasi yung dugo. :lol: hay naku. timangers magdalaga.

ROC mailed to USCIS -- June 10, 2011

ROC approved -- November 1, 2011

finally free of USCIS paperwork!

japan, japan! sagot sa kahirapan!

smswp8wx7d.png

Timeline

speaking of first regla, ako naman nung una akong dinugo akala ko nakaebak ako. kulay brown kasi yung dugo. :lol: hay naku. timangers magdalaga.

Au ganda ng share mo....

speaking of pagdadalaga...yung kaklase ko, mas close sa tatay nung nagka regla tumakbo sa tatay sabi dad, nasugatan pekerz ko :rofl: sabi ng tatay???ano? puntahan mo mommy mo yun lang hay ewan

Edited by shang

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

VATICAN HUMOR (from my sister... It's worth sharing! )

After getting all of Pope Benedict's luggage loaded into the limo, (and he doesn't travel light), the

driver notices the Pope is still standing on the curb.

'Excuse me, Your Holiness,' says the driver, 'Would you please take your seat so we can leave?'

'Well, to tell you the truth,' says the Pope, 'they never let me drive at the Vatican when I was

a cardinal, and I'd really like to drive today.'

'I'm sorry, Your Holiness, but I cannot let you do that. I'd lose my job! What if something

should happen?' protests the driver, wishing he'd never gone to work that morning..

'Who's going to tell?' says the Pope with a smile.

Reluctantly, the driver gets in the back as the Pope climbs in behind the wheel. The driver

quickly regrets his decision when, after exiting the airport, the Pontiff floors it, accelerating

the limo to 205 kph.. (Remember, the Pope is German..)

'Please slow down, Your Holiness!' pleads the worried driver, but the Pope keeps the pedal

to the metal until they hear sirens.

'Oh, dear God, I'm going to lose my license -- and my job!' moans the driver.

The Pope pulls over and rolls down the window as the cop approaches, but the cop takes one

look at him, goes back to his motorcycle, and gets on the radio.

'I need to talk to the Chief,' he says to the dispatcher.

The Chief gets on the radio and the cop tells him that he's stopped a limo going 205 kph.

'So bust him,' says the Chief.

'I don't think we want to do that, he's really important,' said the cop.

The Chief exclaimed,' All the more reason!'

'No, I mean really important,' said the cop with a bit of persistence.

The Chief then asked, 'Who do you have there, the mayor?'

Chief: ' A senator?'

Chief: 'The Prime Minister?'

'Well,' said the Chief, 'who is it?'

Cop: 'I think it's God!'

The Chief is even more puzzled and curious, 'What makes you think it's God?'

Cop: 'His chauffeur is the Pope!'

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I LOVES IT!!!!

Au ganda ng share mo....

speaking of pagdadalaga...yung kaklase ko, mas close sa tatay nung nagka regla tumakbo sa tatay sabi dad, nasugatan pekerz ko :rofl: sabi ng tatay???ano? puntahan mo mommy mo yun lang hay ewan

kala ko nga wala ng palitan yang napkin the whole day e.....TAGOS ever ako!LOL

speaking of regla,

i think i have the worst dysmenorrhea every month talaga hanggang sa nag take ako ng birth control pills (when i got married) at medyo hindi na talaga painful... dati kasi halos mahihimatay na ako pag first day ko at ang lakas ng flow... hindi ito biro, pag medyo grabe na talaga ang sakit akala ko katapusan ko na and mag ask talaga ako ng forgiveness ni Lord sa lahat ng mga kasalanan ko. i really thought end of the world na talaga for me. :crying: at ilang beses na nangyari yun. hehehehe :wacko:

i think any day from now period ko nanaman...

btw, 11 ako nun... mga midnight ata ng gabi medyo may napansin akong dugo. syemre alam ko na ata na eto na! pero i told my mom kina umugahan na. sabay bulong "ma, dalaga nako" :lol::blink: hehehe then bili sila ng napkin ginamit ko whole day, ni isang patak, walang pumatak!!! :bonk:

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

speaking of regla,

i think i have the worst dysmenorrhea every month talaga hanggang sa nag take ako ng birth control pills (when i got married) at medyo hindi na talaga painful... dati kasi halos mahihimatay na ako pag first day ko at ang lakas ng flow... hindi ito biro, pag medyo grabe na talaga ang sakit akala ko katapusan ko na and mag ask talaga ako ng forgiveness ni Lord sa lahat ng mga kasalanan ko. i really thought end of the world na talaga for me. :crying: at ilang beses na nangyari yun. hehehehe :wacko:

btw, 11 ako nun... mga midnight ata ng gabi medyo may napansin akong dugo. syemre alam ko na ata na eto na! pero i told my mom kina umugahan na. sabay bulong "ma, dalaga nako" :lol::blink: hehehe then bili sila ng napkin ginamit ko whole day, ni isang patak, walang pumatak!!! :bonk:

hahahahaha.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ang funny naman nito! grabe...ayoko naman ng ganon....kung pwede lang i-donate sa bloodbank yung lumalabas sayo ang dami mo na sigurong na-donate!hahahaha

speaking of regla,

hahahahaha.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ang funny naman nito! grabe...ayoko naman ng ganon....kung pwede lang i-donate sa bloodbank yung lumalabas sayo ang dami mo na sigurong na-donate!hahahaha

i know medyo nakakatawa pero yun talaga. as in napaka painful... laging may midol sa first at second day... oo nga kung pwede lng mag donate ang dami na siguro :P

edit to add: hereditary daw kasi mga aunts ko sa dad side medyo ganun din daw sila noon. worst pa nga daw :huh:

Edited by RonMay

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

usapang regla na ba to? :lol:

ROC mailed to USCIS -- June 10, 2011

ROC approved -- November 1, 2011

finally free of USCIS paperwork!

japan, japan! sagot sa kahirapan!

smswp8wx7d.png

Timeline
usapang regla na ba to? :lol:

Usapang pagdadalaga naman. Nasa ibang thread sila at nagkakatuwaan. :dance: :dance: :dance:

musta na kayo...im not preggy :crying: false alarm was delayed for 12 days :( i envy pink for being preggy :( nkk praning, nkk sama ng loob, nkk wala ng gana at nkk stress dahil sa mga kamag anak na nag aabang kung buntis ba ako o nagdadalang tae lang....haaayy!! buhay :(

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Timeline
musta na kayo...im not preggy :crying: false alarm was delayed for 12 days :( i envy pink for being preggy :( nkk praning, nkk sama ng loob, nkk wala ng gana at nkk stress dahil sa mga kamag anak na nag aabang kung buntis ba ako o nagdadalang tae lang....haaayy!! buhay :(

okay lang yan darating din yan.......

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Timeline

In God's time, D. :)

Timeline

In God's time, D. :)

dito ka lang pala

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.