RonMay

Soooooo

3,490 posts in this topic

hi pink and shang!!!

thanks sa mga foods shang ang totpol mo naman... at pink sana nga ma resolve na kung ano man dapat ang ma resolve (basta wag lng math :bonk: mahina ako sa math)...

oist shang i like your jokes!!! salamat sa pag share... kumain ako ng kumain ngayon my gosh 2 cups of rice ata tsaka ice cream pa... bloated na bloated ako... tataba ako lalo nito :(

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi pink and shang!!!

thanks sa mga foods shang ang totpol mo naman... at pink sana nga ma resolve na kung ano man dapat ang ma resolve (basta wag lng math :bonk: mahina ako sa math)...

oist shang i like your jokes!!! salamat sa pag share... kumain ako ng kumain ngayon my gosh 2 cups of rice ata tsaka ice cream pa... bloated na bloated ako... tataba ako lalo nito :(

kaya mo yan Maya, ikaw pa.......ah 1 + 1 = 11 ba :rofl:

hala????di nga???2 cups? na shock naman ako nun.....if tataba ka maya eh di welcome to the Club

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Si shang ay prang genie, sinusunod kung ano wish mo :lol: jk lang lol!

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Timeline
Si shang ay prang genie, sinusunod kung ano wish mo :lol: jk lang lol!

genie in a drum hindi sa magic lamp or in a bottle :rofl:

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

HELP!!!!

I'm really so confuse, furious and curious as well! Too much on my mind so i ddnt go to work.

here's my story...at around 6am(Philippine Time) and 5pm(US Time) i was awaken by a text from my husband, telling me that he's sorry coz he wasnt able to answer my call. But i ddnt call him, that's what I said! then after a few minutes, he texted me again and asking me to call him asap!

And there he was....yelling at me! "are you cheating on me?!!!!" as i say "What?!!"

'Somebody called me on my phone, its a Philippine Line (0927-7626237), and a guy on the other line told me, I Love your wife, im sorry but im inlove with her" and he was telling me over and over again "are u cheating on me? are you cheating on me?!!"

My Gosh mga sisterette!!!!!i dont have the slightest and freaking idea who he was?!!!! my phone is always on my pocket and on vibra mode.....

He even told me that if that stupid guy wont stop calling him, he would change number and I would not know it.

This is freaking so unfair! I'm being so patient, so faithful and everything..but i ended up as the "Unfaithful Wife"?

Just venting on you. Sorry! this is too serious to talk with my family, I cry easily and don't want them to see me cry....

HELP!!!!

I'm really so confuse, furious and curious as well! Too much on my mind so i ddnt go to work.

here's my story...at around 6am(Philippine Time) and 5pm(US Time) i was awaken by a text from my husband, telling me that he's sorry coz he wasnt able to answer my call. But i ddnt call him, that's what I said! then after a few minutes, he texted me again and asking me to call him asap!

And there he was....yelling at me! "are you cheating on me?!!!!" as i say "What?!!"

'Somebody called me on my phone, its a Philippine Line (0927-7626237), and a guy on the other line told me, I Love your wife, im sorry but im inlove with her" and he was telling me over and over again "are u cheating on me? are you cheating on me?!!"

My Gosh mga sisterette!!!!!i dont have the slightest and freaking idea who he was?!!!! my phone is always on my pocket and on vibra mode.....

He even told me that if that stupid guy wont stop calling him, he would change number and I would not know it.

This is freaking so unfair! I'm being so patient, so faithful and everything..but i ended up as the "Unfaithful Wife"?

Just venting on you. Sorry! this is too serious to talk with my family, I cry easily and don't want them to see me cry....

wow mariel that's not good at all... if that's true (na may tumawag talaga), that guy whoever he is has the intention to ruined your marriage! stay strong. do u have any idea sa mga lalaki sa pinas na medyo nag paparamdam sayo or medyo ka duda2x na may masamang motibo to do this to you. ka away perhaps or even mga babae na naka-away mo to make this malicious lies? to think your husband is in the US at nasa pinas ka, mahirap talaga to talk heart to heart or to prove nothing is going on. TRUST lng talaga sa isat-isat... i really hope this too shall pass... ang laki naman nito... hay... God bless mariel...

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Timeline
HELP!!!!

:( :(

Forgiveness is not saying what someone did to us is right. It is saying, "I'll let God straighten this out"..

Timeline
HELP!!!!

hay buti na lang hindi ako kasing ganda mo, tiyak pinagkaguluhan pa ako buti na lang hindi tsk tsk tsk :rofl:

kaya mo yan bru, hindi naman totoo dba? hamunin mo sya na umuwi ng pinas hindi hamunin para suntukan :lol:

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Mariel, have u ever tried to call that number and listen to the person that answers? baka mamaya mabosesan mo at kilala mo y un. meron p bang ibang nakakaalam ng num ng asawa mo?

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Timeline

bru hirap maging maganda no? ganun talaga may pagsubok, kaya mo yan nandyan naman si God to guide you, at dito kami to pray for your marriage......

yung lalaki baka naiinggit lang yun at ayaw kang nakikitang masaya......

at pag makilala mo yung lalaki hahahhah sabihan mo lintik lang ang walang ganti jowk

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

I don't hve any kaaway here...lahat ng mga gf ng ex ko, friend ko na....and nobody ever touch my phone. nobody!

Tinatawagan ko yung number pero out of reach na...after the guy called kay hubby, tumawag agad si hubby sa kanya...pero our of reach na...tipong nangiinis nga!

Pero naiiyak ako sa galit...kasi im so clueless sa nangyayari ngayon.

I was asking him baka he's staying contact with the Pinay girls he met online...but he was so furious about that guy.

Timeline
I don't hve any kaaway here...lahat ng mga gf ng ex ko, friend ko na....and nobody ever touch my phone. nobody!

Tinatawagan ko yung number pero out of reach na...after the guy called kay hubby, tumawag agad si hubby sa kanya...pero our of reach na...tipong nangiinis nga!

I was asking him baka he's staying contact with the Pinay girls he met online...but he was so furious about that guy.

Expect the unexpected, minsan sa buhay di mo alam kung sino ang totoo....

Naku, nang iinis lang yan...ang mga taong ganyan ay duwag at isang DUPE

kaya bru ingat2x ka na lang.....kasi naman napaka long hair mo eh ganda at sexy kaya hayun tuloy daming bitter

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Expect the unexpected, minsan sa buhay di mo alam kung sino ang totoo....

Naku, nang iinis lang yan...ang mga taong ganyan ay duwag at isang DUPE

kaya bru ingat2x ka na lang.....kasi naman napaka long hair mo eh ganda at sexy kaya hayun tuloy daming bitter

my God Shang! if ever im going to make inis a person....i wouldnt bother paying for a long distance call?

Grabe namang mang-inis yun?! saka hindi tlga ako nakiki-mingle sa mga lalaki....exception nalang yung mga guy friends ko na super childhood friends ko na yun...tested na!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

anu yan girl!!!! nakakalungkot naman na nakakapanggigil! panu kaya nalaman un number ni hubby mo...? un ang isang pinagiisipan ko...may nangaasar lng siguro sau or sa inyo ng asawa mo...nagkausap na ulit kau after that incident?

sana maayos na din yan!

ui dudette, heheh if men can be an @ssh0l3 then women can be a beatch! divah! wink!!!!

kaya yan girl!!!!

lakas kasi ng appeal mo!

AOS

Sept. 17 '09 : TB skin testing done : "0 mm" -> NEGATIVE

Sept. 22 '09 : completed documents

Sept. 23 '09 : AOS & EAD sent via USPS

Sept. 24 '09 : received 1:55pm signed by R. Mercardo

Sept. 29 '09 : ff. up SSN, no news from USCIS =(

Sept. 30 '09 : NOA1 Date

Oct. 2 '09 : check cashed

Oct. 5 '09 : NOA1 hardcopy received

Oct. 8 '09 : touches on AOS and EAD

Oct. 9 '09 : received Biometrics Appt. letter

Oct. 16 '09 : AOS moved to CSC

Oct. 19 '09 : received email about transfer

Oct. 21 '09 : Biometrics Appointment - done

Oct. 22 '09 : AOS and EAD touched

Oct. 23 '09 : AOS touched

Oct. 26 '09 : AOS touched

Nov. 2 '09 : AOS touched

: received email of case transfer to CSC dated Oct. 16

: case pending at CSC

Nov. 3 '09 : AOS touched

Nov. 5 ' 09 : received email at 8:00 pm EAD APPROVED

Nov. 10 '09 : received email : CARD PRDUCTION ORDERED

Nov. 13 '09 : received email : CARD SENT

Nov. 15 '09 : EAD CARD RECEIVED

Dec. 1 '09 : email GC card production ordered

Dec. 2 '09 : email permanent resident registered

Dec. 3 '09 : email PR approval sent

Dec. 5 '09 : GC RECEIVED

Aug.30 '12 : sent N-400 packet

Sept. 4'12 : delivery confirmation by USPS/Priority Date as per USCIS

Sept.6'12 : text&email USCIS Received Application

Sept. 7 '12 : check cashed

Sept.14 '12 : biometrics letter delivered

Sept.24 '12 : biometrics appt at 8am

Thank God,last time to deal with USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.