Dip

Interview Letter

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

hey guys since i am new to this place please help me find my answer.

i have recently applied i-130 for my spouse from india and she was approved later.

now my question is i recently checked for her interview date on April 14th and her interview is on May 5th which has only 20 days difference. the thing is she has to get her medical done and has to submit the documents to the loval VFS office by no before than 10 business days and and not less then 7 business days before the interview!

without the interview letter they are not giving her the appointment to do the medical examination!

my concern is when will the later will come is there any idea which can help me to accelerate the process because so far i see is without interview later they cant do anything..! and i have to get things submited including medical reports.

please help !

Did you try to contact the embassy?

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Filed: Other Timeline

i tried to email to then bu no answer from them as yet i also read on embassy site it says someone can come and pick up the letter from the inquiry window but place is far from the home and i dun know how they will make such dates and not give you time to prepare.. i just i wish get the letter so i can get my spouse get done the medical and etc. thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.