Pinay Wife

Show Me Yours, I'll Show You Mine

292 posts in this topic

Oo Pink and tngirl, ang ganda talaga ng facilities nila at mukhang sosi. Nakakaawa tuloy isipin ang mga universities natin sa Philippines. Dito, halos ibigay nila lahat sa mga students ang lahat ng pangangailangan nila in order to succeed in school. Meron pa silang computers sa student center where the students can play Wii and other computer games at meron pa silang libreng movies, and take note, mga latest ang palabas. Their student center is like a mall, complete with food court, mas malaki pa yata ang kanilang student center sa maliliit na malls sa probinsya sa atin. Sayang nga lang hindi kami masyadong nakapag-picture taking because our schedule was very hectic. Here are more pics:

1245967788.jpg - some of the items for sale at the bookstore. they have really cool t-shirts and sweatshirts. mahal nga lang :crying:

1245967816.jpg - one side of the student center

DSC00068.jpg - football field

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oo nga pinaywife! dito spoiled talaga ang kabataan. pero marami sa kanila, they take these opportunities for granted. samantalang sa pilipinas, gumagapang ang mga magulang to provide the school needs. :(

ROC mailed to USCIS -- June 10, 2011

ROC approved -- November 1, 2011

finally free of USCIS paperwork!

japan, japan! sagot sa kahirapan!

smswp8wx7d.png

oo nga pinaywife! dito spoiled talaga ang kabataan. pero marami sa kanila, they take these opportunities for granted. samantalang sa pilipinas, gumagapang ang mga magulang to provide the school needs. :(

At ang daming gustong mag-aral pero hindi kaya ng budget ng mga magulang nila. Dito sa US, may student loan sila kaya nasa kanila na lahat ng opportunities para makapag-aral yun nga lang yung ibang mga kabataan dito drugs ang pinagkakaabalahan.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

At ang daming gustong mag-aral pero hindi kaya ng budget ng mga magulang nila. Dito sa US, may student loan sila kaya nasa kanila na lahat ng opportunities para makapag-aral yun nga lang yung ibang mga kabataan dito drugs ang pinagkakaabalahan.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: korak!!! tpos my balita pa na ggwing legal ang marijuana tsk...tsk...tsk!

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: korak!!! tpos my balita pa na ggwing legal ang marijuana tsk...tsk...tsk!

HAY NAKU! Nabubwisit nga din ako sa marijuana issue na yan! sobrang disagree ako jan :angry: Paano na ang mga future kids natin? Kung illilegalize yan eh mahoohook sila dun at mawawalan na ng gana sa pag-aaral at baka kung mapaano na ang buhay at pati ang health. :angry:

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

sinong gusto ng isaw? we found the chitins at the ranch market in everett, cooked them adobo-style, and grilled them to mouth watering perfection. yum!

post-55505-1246318116_thumb.jpg

Edited by felb

smswp8wx7d.png

sinong gusto ng isaw? we found the chitins at the ranch market in everett, cooked them adobo-style, and grilled them to mouth watering perfection. yum!

miss ko na yan :crying::crying::crying:

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

check the pic, para maglaway ka. hehehehe.

smswp8wx7d.png

Thanks. I found pusit in the Asian Store here. I cooked it adobo style. Yummy!

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

mmm... adobong pusit! :thumbs: i'm suddenly starving.

smswp8wx7d.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

wow!! miss ko na yan tapos mas spicy vinegar. clicking the isaw pic makes me drool.

nice pic felb

miKK-10b.gif

honeymoon in Las Vegas! ;)

Uy, congrats! Ang ganda mo naman at ng iyong dress, summer na summer ang dating. Ang ganda din ng flowers. In full bloom.

Felb, na-miss ko tuloy ang isaw. Yum-yum.

I will post new pics later. Doug and I went on a romantic weekend to celebrate his birthday and our upcoming anniversary. Mag-two years na kaming nagbobolahan sa July 7.

Wow Ate Cora, congrats on your 2nd anniv! We will be celebrating ours this coming July 21. Yesterday was my 2nd year here in US and I told David that it's a milestone that I survived the first 2 years. Hehehe... We kind of reminisced the day that I flew here and how excited we were. Then came the question whether there's any regrets. He said he's tickled to death when I finally made it here and having me here by his side has been the happiest moment in his life. I told him that never in a single day that I regretted my decision of moving here and starting a life with him. Naks!

We are going on a cruise (2 hours nga lang) in Branson's showboat for our 2nd year anniv. Everything's well-planned and we're just waiting for it to happen. God willing, it will be a fun-filled day for the two of us. We have decided that every year, we will think of some ways to celebrate our milestone. This year is my turn to plan it all... thus, the Branson trip. :thumbs:

On the side note: You two (Ate Cora and Doug) looked sooooooooooooooo good together. Tama nga ang sabi ni Ate Luz, bumabata daw si Doug and it tells us na magaling mag-alaga si Ate Cora, and vice versa.

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.