Pinay Wife

Show Me Yours, I'll Show You Mine

292 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

he was very tasty, yes.

This one below is trying to stomp our dog. That is what a moose does - raise up and stomp you with its front feet. Or kick with the back. In the rut a bull will "horn" you...

Our dog Torque likes to harass them and get them to chase her and try to stomp. Classic picture here. She is to the left of this cow's feet. If you know animals you can tell this moose is really mad, but Torque is having a great time:

torquemoose.jpg

Rocky - looks nice with trees and all. I see you have a Toyota truck. Wise choice!

I like your avatar. I should get my wife that outfit.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tambayan dati ni Pepper kapag nag-ga-garden kami ng asawa ko. Bed nya yan...

Meet Pepper... we will miss her so much.

1_246503402l.jpg

Ang ganda naman ng resting spot ni Pepper. :luv: I'm sure you gonna miss her esp.when you see that spot,sorry for your loss Mae. (F)

Her doggy Torque, who weighs 30 lbs more than she does:

liratorque3.jpg

:wow: as in WOW! Torque surely a BIG dog! :thumbs:

P'sensya na ngayon lang uli me naka post..medyo busy uli this fast few days..sister Cora where are you na?Show us what you got there! :P

Puno ng kapit-bahay, nakikipuno na rin kami kasi right next door lang namin sila eh. :D

April2309033_640x480.jpg

April2309035_640x480.jpg

I love these Snowballs..ang sarap hawakan, ang lalaki!

IMG_2700_640x480.jpg

May1709019_640x480.jpg

May1709020_640x480.jpg

Tinanim ko din 'to last year,ang bilis lumaki and dumami.

May1209040_360x480.jpg

Hindi ko alam ang pangalan neto :blush: ..pero ang ganda-ganda nya! :luv:

May1709021_640x480.jpg

My lilies and some flowers I have in my yard( halata bang hindi ko alam yung mga name ng flowers? :blush: )

June909090.jpg

June909093.jpg

June909037.jpg

Oh , meron pa ha... :P

he was very tasty, yes.

This one below is trying to stomp our dog. That is what a moose does - raise up and stomp you with its front feet. Or kick with the back. In the rut a bull will "horn" you...

Our dog Torque likes to harass them and get them to chase her and try to stomp. Classic picture here. She is to the left of this cow's feet. If you know animals you can tell this moose is really mad, but Torque is having a great time:

torquemoose.jpg

Rocky - looks nice with trees and all. I see you have a Toyota truck. Wise choice!

I like your avatar. I should get my wife that outfit.

Yeah, our property is sorrounded by Douglas fir trees, oak trees, bay trees, maple trees and the famous Northern California Redwood trees. My husband likes the peace and quiet here. Our house is on top of a hill and the nearest neigbor is down there below our property :star: We got a Chevy truck and a Toyota. Husband found my avatar while he was surfing the net. He wants me to wear that outfit too! Men!

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Yeah, our property is sorrounded by Douglas fir trees, oak trees, bay trees, maple trees and the famous Northern California Redwood trees. My husband likes the peace and quiet here. We live in a two bedroom summer cottage. It's near the Russian river where a lot of tourists come in the summer to swim in the river and canoe and raft and kayak. I will show you some pictures later. Our house is on top of a hill and the nearest neighbor is down there below our property :star: I took a picture of a deer who came to visit us a few days ago and ate all our roses again! Deers are our frequent guests here not to mention the playful squirrels, ####### blue jays, opossums who love to make noises in the middle of the night, thieving raccoons and that kitty cat with a white sock of our neighbor (there's 4 of them) who love to mess up with our trash. We got a Chevy truck and a Toyota. Husband found my avatar while he was surfing the net. He wants me to wear that outfit too! Men! He calls my avatar a Neko girl.

(I tried to finish, but time ran out!)

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

P'sensya na ngayon lang uli me naka post..medyo busy uli this fast few days..sister Cora where are you na?Show us what you got there! :P

WAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Namumutiktik sa bulaklak ang iyong hardin. Samantalang yun sa akin, pinepeste :crying: :crying: :crying: Binuhusan ko na nga ng insecticide kahapon. Sabi na nga ba, I am a murderer of plants huhuhu

1244647297.jpg look at the leaves, butas-butas!!! :crying: insects are having a fiesta eating my plants.

I will post later ulit. I'm driving to Portland to go to an Asian Store. Balik ako mamayang hapon na. Hanap ako ng Knorr sabaw ng sinigang mix. Igugulay ko na lang tanim ko :lol:

Tambayan dati ni Pepper kapag nag-ga-garden kami ng asawa ko. Bed nya yan...

Meet Pepper... we will miss her so much.

1_246503402l.jpg

Ang ganda naman ng resting spot ni Pepper. :luv: I'm sure you gonna miss her esp.when you see that spot,sorry for your loss Mae. (F)

Thank you, sis Luz! Yes, we surely are missing her and her sweetness.

I love these SnowBALLS..ang sarap hawakan, ang lalaki!

Fixxored! :whistle::lol:

WAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Namumutiktik sa bulaklak ang iyong hardin. Samantalang yun sa akin, pinepeste :crying: :crying: :crying: Binuhusan ko na nga ng insecticide kahapon. Sabi na nga ba, I am a murderer of plants huhuhu

1244647297.jpg look at the leaves, butas-butas!!! :crying: insects are having a fiesta eating my plants.

I will post later ulit. I'm driving to Portland to go to an Asian Store. Balik ako mamayang hapon na. Hanap ako ng Knorr sabaw ng sinigang mix. Igugulay ko na lang tanim ko :lol:

Wala din kaming swerte sa mga daisies kase fave silang green salad ng mga bugs. Have you tried using Sevin? We use it on our eggplants kase there are tiny black bugs eating its leaves. It kills the bugs and then as long as the leaves are coated with sevin, they don't come back to it.

We had our first harvest of yukon gold potatoes. I'll post the pics later... mow muna ako, Friday is our mowing day here in the neighborhood.

See yah all laterz!

--Maetot

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

--Maetot

:blush::lol: Ikaw talaga Maetot ang pilya-pilya mo ! :lol:

Hwag nyo nalang pansinin yung bata-batuta sa likod hehe

April2309142.jpg

Can't wait to harvest again with our apple this year! :dance:

IMG_3852_360x480.jpg

IMG_4029_360x480.jpg

IMG_4172.jpg

IMG_4174.jpg

Ang 2 mokong pinagkakaisahan ako palagi! :lol:

IMG_4184.jpg

IMG_4186.jpg

Mga na harvest namin...

IMG_4214_640x480.jpg

IMG_4222_640x480.jpg

--Maetot

April2309142.jpg

IMG_3852_360x480.jpg

IMG_4029_360x480.jpg

IMG_4172.jpg

IMG_4174.jpg

IMG_4184.jpg

IMG_4186.jpg

Mga na harvest namin...

IMG_4214_640x480.jpg

IMG_4222_640x480.jpg

Hi Luz :luv:

Love your photos as always

Miss you (F)

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

--Maetot

April2309142.jpg

IMG_3852_360x480.jpg

IMG_4029_360x480.jpg

IMG_4172.jpg

IMG_4174.jpg

IMG_4184.jpg

IMG_4186.jpg

Mga na harvest namin...

IMG_4214_640x480.jpg

IMG_4222_640x480.jpg

Yummy apples...ang dami naman nyan...pwede nang ibenta :P

Gusto ko yung snowballs, looks like our double-lilac tree...puting-puti.

I can't wait to harvest our cherries too...

~Chinook

Wala kaming swerte sa apples kase sobrang dami ng squirrels dito. Even our pears di nila pinalampas. :crying::crying::crying:

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

• 2 weeks later...

Naku, napabayaan ko na itong thread na ito hehehe. Busy-busy kasi sa maraming bagay ~ graduation, graduation party, getting ready for a trip, etc. etc.

Sister Luz, pwede bang bumili ng apples mo? What do you do with all those apples? Apple pie? Pahingi naman.

So anyway, am still tired from our 7-hour drive from Pullman, WA. My son and I arrived last night from a 2-night/3-day Alive! program in Washington State University (WSU). It's like an orientation program for new students and parents to give us a preview of what life is going to be like at WSU. The kids were separated from the parents the whole time (we just communicated by texting each other). I was roomed with another mom in one of the residence halls (dormitory sa atin) and my son is in another building with his own roommate. It was fun but tiring at the same time. Did a lot of walking moving from one venue to another. Here are some pictures that my son took while we were there.

DSC00078.jpg - the welcome banner

1245950354.jpg - one of the buildings inside the campus

1245950373.jpg - nice view from the school

1245950418.jpg - one of the 7 libraries in the campus

1245950499.jpg - the bookstore

1245950542.jpg - munchies for sale inside the bookstore

DSC00056.jpg - my son's room in the residence hall

DSC00062.jpg - another view of the room

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Ganda naman ng bookstore, feeling ko mall na yan sa Pinas lol!

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Naku, napabayaan ko na itong thread na ito hehehe. Busy-busy kasi sa maraming bagay ~ graduation, graduation party, getting ready for a trip, etc. etc.

Sister Luz, pwede bang bumili ng apples mo? What do you do with all those apples? Apple pie? Pahingi naman.

So anyway, am still tired from our 7-hour drive from Pullman, WA. My son and I arrived last night from a 2-night/3-day Alive! program in Washington State University (WSU). It's like an orientation program for new students and parents to give us a preview of what life is going to be like at WSU. The kids were separated from the parents the whole time (we just communicated by texting each other). I was roomed with another mom in one of the residence halls (dormitory sa atin) and my son is in another building with his own roommate. It was fun but tiring at the same time. Did a lot of walking moving from one venue to another. Here are some pictures that my son took while we were there.

DSC00078.jpg - the welcome banner

1245950354.jpg - one of the buildings inside the campus

1245950373.jpg - nice view from the school

1245950418.jpg - one of the 7 libraries in the campus

1245950499.jpg - the bookstore

1245950542.jpg - munchies for sale inside the bookstore

DSC00056.jpg - my son's room in the residence hall

DSC00062.jpg - another view of the room

sosyal ang iskwela... nice!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.