daisy111

Fiancee visa help....!!!

204 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
I've been out of commission for a while (had an accident while trail riding over the weekend) and am amazed to discover that you guys are still egging this on.... must have been a boring few days. Glad I didn't miss much.

:P

Hope you are OK JenT .. sorry to hear you've had an accident. Glad you are back :D

I'm amazed at the length of this thread.. lol .. and the amount of people losing their patience.. :hehe:

I just really hope Daisy would take the advice of all these wonderful people .. She needs to fill out her time line.. people have told her over and over to just do that.. It's very Easy Daisy.. there was even a post that has a clicky that leads right to the timeline page.. Made it very easy for her.

....... and the age difference... to me age is irrelevant.. My fiancé and I also have an age difference ... but that is not our focus.. our focus is that we love each other and want to be together.

I truely hope that Daisy can either get what she wants or get what she deserves.. *shrug*

:luv: Daisy .. I do wish you the best.. and if this Union is meant to be.. It will happen. :thumbs:

André & Caron

3dflagsdotcom_gerna_2faws.gif & 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif

OUR VISA JOURNEY

27MAY04** Met for the very first time in SWG (online role playing game)

Summer 2004 Fell in Love

21AUG04 As our Characters in Game, We are Married

08OCT04-11OCT04 met in person the 1st time

26DEC05-26MAR05 together for the 2nd time

21JAN05 engaged to be married

16JULY05-31JULY05 together for the 3nd time

07DEC05-06MAR06 together the 4th time

26MAY06-11JUN06 together the 5th time

****THE K-1 JOURNEY****

27JUNE2006 I-129F K-1 Visa SENT

05JULY2006 NOA1 Notice Receipt**

24JULY2006 RFE IMBRA received and sent back

31AUG2006 NOA2 Notice Receipt**

14SEPT2006 Pkg 3 Arrives

19SEPT2006 Pkg 3 Sent to Embassy

12OCT2006 Pkg 4 arrives

20NOV2006 Interview & Medical Appointments

06DEC2006 *K-1 VISA* Arrives in the MAIL WOOT

26DEC2006 André arrives in CT

21JAN2007 WE are married!! ^_^

****THE AOS JOURNEY****

06MAR2007 applying for AOS

03APR2007 Biometrics Appt for AOS

24APR2007 Biometrics Appt for EAD

****THE PETITIONS TO REMOVE CONDITIONS JOURNEY****

02JUN2009 Filing Date

14JUL2009 Biometrics Appt

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

very interesting......

the facts:

1. member joins and starts this thread the same day (24 jun 06).

2. last post in vj was #158 on this thread.

3. about 95% of members threads have been in this thread.

4. user stayed on vj for almost an hour after last post.

5. despite repeated prods to fill out timeline, has not done so yet.

6. statements made about being in the usa illegally.

conclusions?

and also best wishes for a speedy recovery to jent

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline
very interesting......

the facts:

1. member joins and starts this thread the same day (24 jun 06).

2. last post in vj was #158 on this thread

3. about 95% of members threads have been in this thread

4. user stayed on vj for almost an hour

5. despite repeated prods to fill out timeline, has not done so yet.

6. statements made about being in the usa illegally

conclusions?

and also best wishes for a speedy recovery to jent

uhmm Eeeewww thats nasty! :lol:

things people do for the mighty green card.. dayum

shon.gif

Thanks for your wishes, you guys...

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: Timeline

Thanks all for the responses..some positive, some negative, and some very cruel...No matter what you say I STILL LOVE MY FIANCE in spite of the age difference... :huh:

And as some of you said "you can entertain yourself with my posts all you want..... :(

It is a serious matter not just a "free ticket to the US" ....

But why do I even waste my time with people who just make fun of my relationship ....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
But why do I even waste my time with people who just make fun of my relationship ....[/size]

Probably for the same reason we wasted our time giving you advice and asking you to fill in your timeline. That's ten minutes of my life I'll never get back, thanks.

9f4f19dd.gif

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Thanks all for the responses..some positive, some negative, and some very cruel...No matter what you say I STILL LOVE MY FIANCE in spite of the age difference... :huh:

And as some of you said "you can entertain yourself with my posts all you want..... :(

It is a serious matter not just a "free ticket to the US" ....

But why do I even waste my time with people who just make fun of my relationship ....

Daisy, people on this board were trying to give you the best advice they can - each case is different, but after giving the same advice over and over again you didnt read and understand the replies, you kept asking the same questions over and over again. Although you say you have read the posts YOU HAVENT understood them. People have asked you to fill in your timeline (if you dont know how - to go to the link that is in my signature at the bottom of this message), this is not only to help calculate the statistics on this board, but is there to help others answer your questions if they can see where you are in the process and at which embassy you will be going through etc. - this will also answer YOUR QUESTION about HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET NOA2 - if you took time to fill in the timeline you will see at the bottom of the timeline there will be an estimated date of when you NOA2 could be approved.

Other members have told you that YOUR case is a mess and you do need a good attorny, have you looked into finding one? The comments people have made about the age gap - well this isnt much of an issue when it comes to love - and basically people dont have a right to judge whether you both love each other or not but they are mentioning this because it will be a problem the immigration people may find hard to believe, and it is up to you to prove that this is a legit marriage. So whatever cruel comments you get on this board about your age difference is in fact a fact of life and the immigration people may not be as sympathetic as some of the replies on this thread, they may be even harsher!! So if you think you cant handle the comments here wait till you go through your interview. This whole process is not easy, it is very stressfull on any relationship, and the fact that you did overstay previousely is your own doing - YOU got yourself in this mess - other memebers are only highlighting this for you. Please dont take this response and some of the others too harshly they are only pointing out the cold hard FACTS - everyone has a right to their opinion and it is up to you what information you take onboard and what you dont. They and myself just get a bit annoyed when they suggest something to you and you dont read or understand and then come back with the same question again and again and again.

I wish you the best in sorting this mess out and if you both are genuine then I am sure you will get through this process.

Lina (UKC)

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE AS THE STATISTICS ON THIS FORUM ARE CALCULATED VIA THE TIMELINES. PLEASE GO TO: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE AT LONDON? COME JOIN US HERE: <a

London Interview list

http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map]http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map</a>

Frapper map of the world for those who applied for marriage based visa through Nebraska, It's a good way to actually see where people are, if anyone is near you, send messages to discuss, vent, or share even meet up!!!

27 Feb. 2006: K1 petition sent to Nebraska Service Centre

2 March 2006: NOA1 dated (received in mail on 9 March 2006)

4 May 2006: NOA2!!!!! (DAY 66)

8 May 2006: File Sent to NVC (as stated on email dated 9 May)

24 May 2006: NVC sends our file to London Embassy

8 June 2006: Packet 3 arrives (DAY 101)

25 August 2006: Pack 3 sent to London Embassy registered post

29 August 2006: London Embassy receives my Pack 3 - 9/9/06 pack 4 arrives

SEPT 2006:APPLICATION PUT ON HOLD - WE HAD A FALLING OUT.

MAY 2007:RESUMED THE VISA APPLICATION

6 June 2007: Medical @ 2.30pm - need to get anew GP letter and psychiatric evaluation

7 June 2007: INTERVIEW @ 10am - waiting for new police record letter

3 July 2007: APPROVED/Visa arrives

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

closed per suggestion of many members.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.