SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ocean State Reggae Festival at Ninigret Park in Charlestown, RI.

Mark your calendars, this years festival will be held on the

Weekend of July 18-19 2009

5th ANNUAL OCEAN STATE REGGAE FEST

The biggest reggae festival on the east coast hosts reggae’s best artists For the 5th consecutive year!

Beres Hammond, Sister Carol, Culture with Kenyatta Hill, Frankie Paul, with Inner Roots,

The Ravers, Soulshot, and many more T.B.A.

Thanks for the tip Sus!! How close to you is this?

It's about two hours - It's right past Misquamicut, if that helps you place it - We have gone for years now, it's a fun family event - lots of kids -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks JaEnglish & IW on the input!

Tanya, speaking of not being able to guess the embassy's timeline, any update on your mister's case? Are you still waiting for them to issue the visa or is it still a problem with a copy of the medical? Praying this gets resolved soon for you cause I know you must be going bonkers right now!

We are waiting for the visa to be printed - 9 days now. The lovers say "the embassy is still processing the case."

MAN!! What's the hold up already?? I hope they process it faster! :angry:

I have a question - what song reminds you of your man at this moment??

For me - it's Keisha's Cole song "Please Don't Stop (Loving Me)" I played it 5 times in a row :wub:

I Need You Bad by Jazmine Sullivan (because the man speaking in Patois in the beginning of the song sounds like him)!

Hi Everyone. Have a blessed and peaceful day!

Man???? That is Peppa from Salt n Peppa. It's a lady.. :blink:

Tanya, speaking of not being able to guess the embassy's timeline, any update on your mister's case? Are you still waiting for them to issue the visa or is it still a problem with a copy of the medical? Praying this gets resolved soon for you cause I know you must be going bonkers right now!

We are waiting for the visa to be printed - 9 days now. The lovers say "the embassy is still processing the case."

Sorry I didn't see this post.

So ur on track for a visa!!! :dance::dance:

Timeline
Ocean State Reggae Festival at Ninigret Park in Charlestown, RI.

Mark your calendars, this years festival will be held on the

Weekend of July 18-19 2009

5th ANNUAL OCEAN STATE REGGAE FEST

The biggest reggae festival on the east coast hosts reggae’s best artists For the 5th consecutive year!

Beres Hammond, Sister Carol, Culture with Kenyatta Hill, Frankie Paul, with Inner Roots,

The Ravers, Soulshot, and many more T.B.A.

Thanks for the tip Sus!! How close to you is this?

It's about two hours - It's right past Misquamicut, if that helps you place it - We have gone for years now, it's a fun family event - lots of kids -

I checked out the website - it looks great!! Are you going this year? What's the camping like - more like can I get a shower there??

MAN!! What's the hold up already?? I hope they process it faster! :angry:

You and me both Ells....I have the never ending timeline. :wacko:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

good afternoon yardies,

just dropping by to say hi.. hope all is well

i met up w/ mrs buggy and her hubby briefly last night, sorry no pics, we both forgot.. mrs buggy is so nice and cute as a button LOL.. her and hubby looked great.. i told hubby i had a lil flex w/ him for putting my girl thru that LONG, TORTUROUS wait.. he said.. IT CALLED A SURPRISE!! heehee..

okay mek me TRY fi ketch up.. lol

Timeline

I am pretty sure they have showers and stuff there - At worst, there is a lake, lol! It's a beautiful area - I am definitely going, probably staying overnight (in a hotel, mi nah camp!) - But I have to be on my best behavior cause I will be a married ooman, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
I am pretty sure they have showers and stuff there - At worst, there is a lake, lol! It's a beautiful area - I am definitely going, probably staying overnight (in a hotel, mi nah camp!) - But I have to be on my best behavior cause I will be a married ooman, lol

LOL!!! Well count me in too. The closest Holiday Inn I could get with my discount was in Mystic, but I think I'll bring my tent though. I think it would be awesome to camp there...as long as they have a real potty and showers!! :P And I'll keep my eye on you. ;)

Sorry I didn't see this post.

So ur on track for a visa!!! :dance::dance:

It's ok - I knew you would catch up. Thanks. :blush:

Timeline

ok, im confused... help me out

you had your interview on jan 22/09 and he still does not have his visa?

what am i missing?

Alotttttt of drama.

ok, im confused... help me out

you had your interview on jan 22/09 and he still does not have his visa?

what am i missing?

wait did you change you name back? I'm confused???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.