SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello everyone ...

Hey My2, how you doing?

Doing well other then my crazy allergies how about yourself

Am ok, I am having sinus problems but i guess its the weather. I cant wait to go to JA or some reason my sinuses dont bother me there

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl I thought I was the ish until reading Stella that is why I told Jawi if some of them scenes in Stella were really true. Geez I have a lot to learn well let’s say I have learned a lot. I took notes and I’m ready for lights camera action….The one about the wata I defiantly have to try I have always wanted to :whistle: in the wata. I hear its an awesome experience.

Mi tink Roc was naïve but I’m bringing him out his shell but he got some ####### with him too. Last time I was der we went ova a friends house to have drinks and just chill outside. Well I went inside to the bathroom and next thing I know Roc was in there with me. By the time we came back I think our group thought I had feel in the toilet..lol

O.k. let me stop Newly :help: I’m trying to get them to know me first before mi start…lol

Too funny. You trying to take over for Mya starting with a bathroom scene. :lol:

Ugh I didnt say I was in the bathroom I said I went in the house to use the bathroom... :blush:

Timeline
Evening Ladies, Sorry to hear lawny I will be praying for you and your family as well (L)(F)(L)

Congratulations LadyG you are one step closer to you boo.

Ells congrats on the interview date, and I just had to send two bags of clothes and shoes to the goodwill to make room in the closet for my boo. I also spent an entire saturday spring cleaning, I was so sore the next day I felt like I just got back from JA lol. :huh:

DaDa you and I could hang out anytime, you seem real cool and down to earth. :yes:

Aww thank you.... :star:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello everyone ...

Hey My2, how you doing?

Am ok, I am having sinus problems but i guess its the weather. I cant wait to go to JA or some reason my sinuses dont bother me there

Yeah i can imagine well my allergies cause sinus issues so i understand..... my fiance says the same thing his sinus dont bother him there

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Hello everyone ...

Hey My2, how you doing?

Yeah i can imagine well my allergies cause sinus issues so i understand..... my fiance says the same thing his sinus dont bother him there

Are you going for a visit any time soon?

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline
Hello everyone ...

Hey My2, how you doing?

im working on it with my job and kids it hard plus cant convince their father to sign for my kids to get their passports

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Ugh Sus I think you definitely need to go first....

I am very interested in this story Sus please share :yes:

LOL - My ex worked night security at the Coliseum by himself... the circus was in town..............

Hello everyone ...

Hey My2, how you doing?

I am the same with my allergies, they never bother me in JA - I finally (hopefully) have meds that will knock out this sinus infection I have had for 2 months - I am on 4000mg of amoxicillan a day!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline
Girl I thought I was the ish until reading Stella that is why I told Jawi if some of them scenes in Stella were really true. Geez I have a lot to learn well let’s say I have learned a lot. I took notes and I’m ready for lights camera action….The one about the wata I defiantly have to try I have always wanted to :whistle: in the wata. I hear its an awesome experience.

Mi tink Roc was naïve but I’m bringing him out his shell but he got some ####### with him too. Last time I was der we went ova a friends house to have drinks and just chill outside. Well I went inside to the bathroom and next thing I know Roc was in there with me. By the time we came back I think our group thought I had feel in the toilet..lol

O.k. let me stop Newly :help: I’m trying to get them to know me first before mi start…lol

Too funny. You trying to take over for Mya starting with a bathroom scene. :lol:

Ugh I didnt say I was in the bathroom I said I went in the house to use the bathroom... :blush:

Look at me adding my own twist to your story, sorry girl my mistake.

Timeline
Hello everyone ...

Hey My2, how you doing?

im working on it with my job and kids it hard plus cant convince their father to sign for my kids to get their passports

Dads crack me up with this!!!! Just sign the darn form where not living there forever we just want to go on vacation. Their so scared the kids are going to meet the other man. O.k. well eventually he'll be here so what's the difference??

Timeline
I am the same with my allergies, they never bother me in JA - I finally (hopefully) have meds that will knock out this sinus infection I have had for 2 months - I am on 4000mg of amoxicillan a day!

please tell me you are taking probiotics

get well

Timeline
Hello everyone ...

Hey My2, how you doing?

Dads crack me up with this!!!! Just sign the darn form where not living there forever we just want to go on vacation. Their so scared the kids are going to meet the other man. O.k. well eventually he'll be here so what's the difference??

Yeah i say the same thing ..He met my fiance over the summer and my kids know and love my fiance so i think its crazy i just want to visit ...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Ugh Sus I think you definitely need to go first....

I am very interested in this story Sus please share :yes:

LOL - My ex worked night security at the Coliseum by himself... the circus was in town..............

Hello everyone ...

Hey My2, how you doing?

i had this problem last year thankfully so far it hasnt turned into an infection but its very aggravating with the pressure and congestion

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
please tell me you are taking probiotics

get well

I definitely am - I have been through this before, unfortunately - I would have taken them anyway, but my dr. is really proactive with stuff and believes in a lot of alternative medicine - She told me to take them while taking the antibiotics, and for two weeks after bc your system has to catch up.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.