SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wah u a seh Gill;

mi granni use to also tell mi that "you can do bad all by yourself" and no mek no man drag u dung ar use u fi one mat...but most of all it took me a long time to know this one and realize it "KNOW YOUR SELF WORTH"...there is nothing worse than being in a relationship/with someone and FEELING ALONE...cho man :angry:

A family member asked me to be one of her bridesmaid and I politely declined, so now, she wish she never did ask mi, cause mi ungrateful...a my choice and she know why I don't agree wid di union, BUT WHO NO HEAR WE FEEL EEH ...

This is my saying - I refuse to let a man drag me down - and when it's done once, it will be done again and again and again - sorry - but no dyck is that good, there are others out there just as good if not better!

He thinks I'm crazy for talking to anyone. He hates that I talk to my friends and VJ members about us and other things. So what I have nothing to hide do you?? He tried to tell me about the high jacking story and I was like yeah I already heard about that and I seen a pic of the guy and he's cute. He was like how you see the picture?? Ugh Sus?? He has always told me I have other JA men down there and I do but they are truly friends. When you got to JA so many times and your girls are there and you go out and kick it you do meet other people but no one is even close to being on his level.

LMAO Dada, yuh mek mi famous inna yaad! You need to explain VJ to him, and that there are JA women on the board - they are teaching you.

DADA behave yourself i was reading like i know she aint about to tell the story nooooooooooo lol you know Roc cant handle ya freaky american ways lmao lmao lmao

Okay, Dada you need to tell the story now - My strangest place wasn't in JA - it involved a trampoline and trapeze... :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Afternoon Yardies!'

Well, today I bought my plane ticket & scheduled his medical exam. Gettin things done! When am I gonna get the motivation to start preparing my place for him to move in though???? That's the hardest part but I'll do it even if it is at the last minute.

Here are some for you Ells:

ghetto-fabulous3.jpg

:blink::no:

Sus you know you're wrong for posting that :lol:

LOL! That's what I'm sayin!

Congratulations Ells! U got the house straightened out yet! :lol:

Thanks Mrs. P! But to answer your question, NO! That is probably the most overwhelming part of this for me. I'm not stressing on much else now that we have the interview cause I'm pretty prepared but as far as where to start in my apartment to get it ready I'm just like :blink::blink: !

Mister is VERY excited! I called him & he said 'soon call ya back' & I said, "NO, call me now, N-O-W, NOW!" He called back & I asked if he was ready for some good news. Then as soon as I told him he started giggling like a little boy! :D:luv:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! Now you have to pray for me, my SO has a date at the Kingston embassy to drop of the ds-230 on May 5 th. I just hope it does not take them too long to put it in the system and we can possibly get an early date. When I emailed them regarding this they told me sometime in July. But June would be even better. I am sure it will not take that long for them to enter the ds-230 in the system! Because after May 5 I will indeed be emailing them crazy checking on the status and doing just what you did calling the state.

Congrats, again!!!!! :thumbs:

Just keep that 202 # close & call them....don't bother with e-mailing I'm thinking now. I totally forgot about the option to call the DOS until Dillon reminded me!

I got the NOA2.....but wonder when they need the I-134? Is that something they request me to send in or does it go to the interview?...................................Just curious.

Congrats ladyd!

The 202 DOS # was the magic bullet!

Island our lover came through for her.

Ells Island and I always say that the DOS is the best lover since they always tell you what you want to hear.

Hehehe....I was wonder if you were going to tell that. When I first started on here Gill would talk about the 202 all the time. If time there was a question, she would tell ya call the 202. I think they were part of her lover club as well. :whistle:

I'm glad I was reminded! :blush:

Edited by Ellsinlove

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ells; I should tump you, but I won't...u musha dash weh di information mi give you fram months ago with the #202 number, mi tell u fi keep dat near your side, they'll have the interview date once it's in the system...CONGRATS all di same--now, dat you have the date, don't start stressing, just ask dillon what I told her.

Please pray for my family..I hate to bring gloom to all this happiness, my cousin who was 8 months pregnant was hit by a car in Jamaica in Falmouth, both her and the baby died instantly...I don't know what wrong wid these damn mad rass drivers, how di hell can you speed in a crowded area, have big car and can't manage it...cho man. Her husband is still disabled from a head on collison in Mobay...mi wah know weh dem likkle bway a get big SUV fi drive an caan manage it, now di bway dat hit her a seh a fi ar fault (she was on the steps to a store)...mi wah know since when "CAR" fi drive pon steps, his family have money and now they have lawyer, so now we have lawyer, this is going to be a big mess, but her husband have 5 kids to take care of and he's just getting better.

:bonk: I'll tump mi fi you! :lol: I was on information overload and you know what? I DID have the # but guess I forgot that I could call them for a status on the DS-230 & interview date. Now I'm going to be sure to tell those who follow after me to call that number! :yes:

Lawny, I'm so sorry about your cousin! :((F) That is such a senseless tragedy & heartbreak for so many of her family members. It needs to be a little harder to obtain a driver's license there....seems you can easily enough 'pay' to get your license w/o ever having to take a driver's test. The police also need to start cracking down on the speeding & issuing heavier fines so drivers will slow down & pay attention. Anyway, that hardly matters now that another two lives are lost. My deepest condolences and prayers for you and your family! (L)

It was a day of bad & good news though.....congrats on the green card for hubby!

O.k. ladies we need a spicy topic to get the board rolling lets have some fun or adventure with a crazy topic or question. I was thinking about starting one but I’m sure my question or topic might make some people blush or sey Dada no you didn't :devil: so somebody start something??

I have a topic- If there is one thing you could do as a "job" that you love to do (getting paid a decent salary) what would it be?

I'd love to be a travel writer, food critic & photographer! Basically I want to get paid to travel, eat the food, photograph everything & write about it all! :thumbs:

I have a question - what song reminds you of your man at this moment??

For me - it's Keisha's Cole song "Please Don't Stop (Loving Me)" I played it 5 times in a row :wub:

For some reason, mine is Ne-Yo's Because of You at the moment.

I am so happy for u Ells and Ms. Palmer :dance:

Lawny, I was reading abt the accident and I instantly taught of u because if I am not mistaken the accident was in or around Duncans , right? My condolences goes out to u and ur family (L)

not that far from duncans towards falmouth...mi seh a piece a sleep a wakle mi baxide mi just wah crawle sum weh n li dung fi an hour and draw pure bungeh

When I told Roc I wanted to learn Patwa mi see why em nuh try ta teach it ta me. Got darn you ladies and this patwa be having mi head hurting!!! But I'm determined ta figure it out...lol

I used to text him and ask him what certain things meant but now he swears I'm talking to another Jamaican so I can't use him no more...lol

LOL! Yeah, that one tripped me up too! :lol:

What's the most exciting place you have ever :whistle:?? Or where have you always wanted to :whistle: ?

I whistled on the phone yesterday and Steven told me it wasn't ladylike. So no more whistling when he can hear me. :lol:

:rofl: That was cute Nat!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wah u a seh Gill;

mi granni use to also tell mi that "you can do bad all by yourself" and no mek no man drag u dung ar use u fi one mat...but most of all it took me a long time to know this one and realize it "KNOW YOUR SELF WORTH"...there is nothing worse than being in a relationship/with someone and FEELING ALONE...cho man :angry:

A family member asked me to be one of her bridesmaid and I politely declined, so now, she wish she never did ask mi, cause mi ungrateful...a my choice and she know why I don't agree wid di union, BUT WHO NO HEAR WE FEEL EEH ...

This is my saying - I refuse to let a man drag me down - and when it's done once, it will be done again and again and again - sorry - but no dyck is that good, there are others out there just as good if not better!

He thinks I'm crazy for talking to anyone. He hates that I talk to my friends and VJ members about us and other things. So what I have nothing to hide do you?? He tried to tell me about the high jacking story and I was like yeah I already heard about that and I seen a pic of the guy and he's cute. He was like how you see the picture?? Ugh Sus?? He has always told me I have other JA men down there and I do but they are truly friends. When you got to JA so many times and your girls are there and you go out and kick it you do meet other people but no one is even close to being on his level.

LMAO Dada, yuh mek mi famous inna yaad! You need to explain VJ to him, and that there are JA women on the board - they are teaching you.

DADA behave yourself i was reading like i know she aint about to tell the story nooooooooooo lol you know Roc cant handle ya freaky american ways lmao lmao lmao

Okay, Dada you need to tell the story now - My strangest place wasn't in JA - it involved a trampoline and trapeze... :whistle:

OHHH EMMMMM GEEEEEE :thumbs:

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
O.k. ladies we need a spicy topic to get the board rolling lets have some fun or adventure with a crazy topic or question. I was thinking about starting one but I’m sure my question or topic might make some people blush or sey Dada no you didn't :devil: so somebody start something??

I have one - If a man / woman has dogged you out, been outright caught out in their lies, totally disrespected you, lied to you and about you - WHY would you give him / her another chance?

If you have children together.

foolishness !

Hi Ladies, still trying to catch up and stay in the mix here goes!

HI Heavenscent,

Thanks for the welcome back ( waving)

Hey Sus

Thanks for that update on Danger I still shake my head no at that girl LOL. However I love the interviewers hair! Fabulous!

Hey Jawi,

I couldn’t hurry back quick enough for Stella TRUST ME LOL

Hey Dada,

Girl thanks for telling me this because I am going to call Direct TV tonight, but when I am recording and I want to change I recv the message “ Stop recording and keep or Delete” Like changing the ch. Is not even an option. I will call them tonight trust me….

Ok I watched G’s to Gents finale and I am upset about his choice I wanted Blue to win he truly deserved it, Shemmy what did you think about this choice? I’m still catching up on the rest of the shows I will try and get to 2 of them tonight.

Congrats on the NOA2 Lady D

Lawny, Congrats on the approval

I am so sorry to hear of your loss my prayers go out to your family, this has truly saddened me to hear this senseless loss of 2 lives……

Hey J2 I’m going to call you girl, but my damn touch screen done froze pon me again LOL

Hey Ja Honey, don’t kill me girl, I will PM you

Ok let me act like I’m doing some work but I will be checking the board LOL

so wait a everybody dis wah sey congrats ! :angry:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Ladies;

Mrs. P; CONGRATS

Ells; I should tump you, but I won't...u musha dash weh di information mi give you fram months ago with the #202 number, mi tell u fi keep dat near your side, they'll have the interview date once it's in the system...CONGRATS all di same--now, dat you have the date, don't start stressing, just ask dillon what I told her.

Please pray for my family..I hate to bring gloom to all this happiness, my cousin who was 8 months pregnant was hit by a car in Jamaica in Falmouth, both her and the baby died instantly...I don't know what wrong wid these damn mad rass drivers, how di hell can you speed in a crowded area, have big car and can't manage it...cho man. Her husband is still disabled from a head on collison in Mobay...mi wah know weh dem likkle bway a get big SUV fi drive an caan manage it, now di bway dat hit her a seh a fi ar fault (she was on the steps to a store)...mi wah know since when "CAR" fi drive pon steps, his family have money and now they have lawyer, so now we have lawyer, this is going to be a big mess, but her husband have 5 kids to take care of and he's just getting better.

sorry to hear this my thoughts and prayers are with you

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

I have a topic- If there is one thing you could do as a "job" that you love to do (getting paid a decent salary) what would it be?

Taking photographs and showing people creative ways to store them for example scrapbooks and thing of that sort

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Timeline
Girl I thought I was the ish until reading Stella that is why I told Jawi if some of them scenes in Stella were really true. Geez I have a lot to learn well let’s say I have learned a lot. I took notes and I’m ready for lights camera action….The one about the wata I defiantly have to try I have always wanted to :whistle: in the wata. I hear its an awesome experience.

Mi tink Roc was naïve but I’m bringing him out his shell but he got some ####### with him too. Last time I was der we went ova a friends house to have drinks and just chill outside. Well I went inside to the bathroom and next thing I know Roc was in there with me. By the time we came back I think our group thought I had feel in the toilet..lol

O.k. let me stop Newly :help: I’m trying to get them to know me first before mi start…lol

Too funny. You trying to take over for Mya starting with a bathroom scene. :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Evening Ladies, Sorry to hear lawny I will be praying for you and your family as well (L)(F)(L)

Congratulations LadyG you are one step closer to you boo.

Ells congrats on the interview date, and I just had to send two bags of clothes and shoes to the goodwill to make room in the closet for my boo. I also spent an entire saturday spring cleaning, I was so sore the next day I felt like I just got back from JA lol. :huh:

DaDa you and I could hang out anytime, you seem real cool and down to earth. :yes:

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline
For some reason, mine is Ne-Yo's Because of You at the moment.

That's my man!! My daughter thinks he's her step-daddy. :luv: I just roll with it - uh hugh baby girl, we're just wanting for daddy to come home. :yes:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Hello everyone ...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Hello everyone ...

Hey My2, how you doing?

Doing well other then my crazy allergies how about yourself

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
What's the most exciting place you have ever :whistle:?? Or where have you always wanted to :whistle:

I whistled on the phone yesterday and Steven told me it wasn't ladylike. So no more whistling when he can hear me. :lol:

See this is why I told other people to ask the questions because my questions you'll be like #######!!!! Mi see no one wants to answa... :devil: Come on we won't think differently of you?? I think...

Hey newly good thing I didn't ask mi question bout snipped or not snipped..LMFAO!!!! :rofl:

DADA BAAAAAWAHHHAHAHAHAH no! we have to leave our side convo out... this board would be turned upsided between the two of us lmao lmao lmao but ahrahhh yeah Dunns River will never be looked at the same by me

LOL :rofl::rofl: Oooh yuh got Dunns River!!! I got YS Falls well not the falls but the changing room. You should have seen Roc's face :o he was like Dada stop wait!!! Mi told em ta shut em mouth!!!!! ;)

Alright, so it seems I have been missing out. :blush::innocent: That's ok because thanks to Stella, things are in for an immediate change. :yes::devil:

Girl I thought I was the ish until reading Stella that is why I told Jawi if some of them scenes in Stella were really true. Geez I have a lot to learn well let’s say I have learned a lot. I took notes and I’m ready for lights camera action….The one about the wata I defiantly have to try I have always wanted to :whistle: in the wata. I hear its an awesome experience.

Mi tink Roc was naïve but I’m bringing him out his shell but he got some ####### with him too. Last time I was der we went ova a friends house to have drinks and just chill outside. Well I went inside to the bathroom and next thing I know Roc was in there with me. By the time we came back I think our group thought I had feel in the toilet..lol

O.k. let me stop Newly :help: I’m trying to get them to know me first before mi start…lol

No girl that's only for PM's....LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.