SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nelly..u drop off..wah gwann..HHAHHA..
Hey kimmy what's going on my friend? Lmao at u.

:rofl::rofl: I KNOW I'M CRAZY ..

LUV..WAH GWAAN..HOW R U..MI NO SI YUH EAR YUH NUTTIN..

KK..MI NAH TALK TO YUH MORE IF U NO ANSA MI EMAIL

What email Kimmy?

(lips r closed)

everybody else BUT KK...how she a di ongly one wah no get di email..should i be nice and tell har wah it is? :whistle:

She marked you as spam :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sus..my thoughts exactly..i'm not on her email list..KK mek mi fine out..

Mi tell yuh bout yuh optimism....lef di bwoy..u a go sidung inna unhappiness ..fi wah..tek him money get yuhself an apartment an lef him rass

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus..my thoughts exactly..i'm not on her email list..KK mek mi fine out..

Mi tell yuh bout yuh optimism....lef di bwoy..u a go sidung inna unhappiness ..fi wah..tek him money get yuhself an apartment an lef him rass

Im nah have nah money

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
O.k. ladies we need a spicy topic to get the board rolling lets have some fun or adventure with a crazy topic or question. I was thinking about starting one but I’m sure my question or topic might make some people blush or sey Dada no you didn't :devil: so somebody start something??

I have one - If a man / woman has dogged you out, been outright caught out in their lies, totally disrespected you, lied to you and about you - WHY would you give him / her another chance?

:no: Not me, I don't have time for foolishness. My friend and I had this conversation this morning...men are always dogging her out...it's pretty sad. But she allows it.

Nelly..u drop off..wah gwann..HHAHHA..
Hey kimmy what's going on my friend? Lmao at u.

:rofl::rofl: I KNOW I'M CRAZY ..

LUV..WAH GWAAN..HOW R U..MI NO SI YUH EAR YUH NUTTIN..

KK..MI NAH TALK TO YUH MORE IF U NO ANSA MI EMAIL

What email Kimmy?

(lips r closed)

everybody else BUT KK...how she a di ongly one wah no get di email..should i be nice and tell har wah it is? :whistle:

She marked you as spam :whistle:

I could never do such a thing.. :whistle:

You are in my contact list. Oh the charity email???

Hey Shemmy, Newluv and Thompson2B...(waving)

Hey KK...how are you?

I'm great...no complaints..... :thumbs: u?

O.k. ladies we need a spicy topic to get the board rolling lets have some fun or adventure with a crazy topic or question. I was thinking about starting one but I’m sure my question or topic might make some people blush or sey Dada no you didn't :devil: so somebody start something??

I have one - If a man / woman has dogged you out, been outright caught out in their lies, totally disrespected you, lied to you and about you - WHY would you give him / her another chance?

a) You're crazy

B) You have low self-esteem

c) You think it's the 'Christian' thing to do, but subconsciously it's really B)

d) You don't want to let the Devil win, but subconsciously it's really B)

e) You have invested too much time, energy etc into the marriage/relationship, but subconsciously it's really B)

f) It was a mistake on his part, everyone deserves a second chance, but subconsciously it's really B)

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

a) You're crazy

B) You have low self-esteem

c) You think it's the 'Christian' thing to do, but subconsciously it's really B)

d) You don't want to let the Devil win, but subconsciously it's really B)

e) You have invested too much time, energy etc into the marriage/relationship, but subconsciously it's really B)

f) It was a mistake on his part, everyone deserves a second chance, but subconsciously it's really B)

:rofl::rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
Lawny, yuh beg mi a link and nah ansa yuh pms? Cho!

sus, sis, sarry...mi phone at work been ringing off the hook...mi soon link you...what I really need is someone to hit me up side my head so I can wake up.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny, yuh beg mi a link and nah ansa yuh pms? Cho!

sus, sis, sarry...mi phone at work been ringing off the hook...mi soon link you...what I really need is someone to hit me up side my head so I can wake up.

Take a walk. Is the sun out?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.