Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Is this pesky enough???

----------------------

Good Morning,

This is my 4th request to confirm that my fiance's form DS-230 Part I was received and is in process. I apologize for being pesky but I'm beginning to panic a little. His appointment to drop off the form was March 31st & my past three inquiries have been ignored. Part of why I'm concerned is because what I understand should have been a 5 minute transaction to drop off the form turned into a two hour process for him. I'm not sure what happened but he ended up in the area where they interview before he finally was able to turn in his form. He turned it in to one gentleman who then handed those forms over to another who asked him a few questions at that time.

Since he never received the K-1 fiance packet through the mail, I'd instructed him to ask for that at the same time that he dropped off his form. When the next gentleman who was asking him the questions handed him the packet, according to my fiance, the man instructed him that we'd need to complete the DS-230 in order to get our interview date.

This is where my confusion lies since if he just turned in the correct form, I'm not sure why he was being instructed to do it again. Perhaps my fiance did not completely understand the directions and miscommunicated to me what he was told so I'm just feeling very eager to know whether or not his drop off went according to plan. If it did, I'll patiently await our interview date but if not, I'd like to know so I can take steps to have the form re-submitted. Please advise as soon as possible. I'd really appreciate any feedback regarding our case to ease my mind. Thank you!

Regards,

(Three previous requests below that message.)

----------------------------------

So should I send the next one on Thursday???

"DANGER SHE SMASHED THA HOMIE, DANGER SHE SMASHED THA HOMIE" LMAO LMAO

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

KK..wah gwaan...

Nothing much...trying to focus at work. I swear it's like I do that same thing every quarter. Goundshog day for me. The goal for this quarter is NO LATE NIGHTS.

Ells..they have to help you at some point. When will the ideal interview date be for you?

Timeline

Any date after May 21st would be just fine. Of course, it would probably be best if it all happened before the NOA2 expires on June 18th but I realize as long as the case is active that's not a huge deal. So, late May and even through July would be okay but I just want a little reassurance that things are in process ya know? I've read too many stories on here about the delays that occur for what seem like no good reason.

Edited by Ellsinlove

Any date after May 21st would be just fine. Of course, it would probably be best if it all happened before the NOA2 expires on June 18th but I realize as long as the case is active that's not a huge deal. So, late May and even through July would be okay but I just want a little reassurance that things are in process ya know? I've read too many stories on here about the delays that occur for what seem like no good reason.

I know...I'm in prayer for your situation to change.

:star:

Ells, I would just send it now - and then tomorrow with 4th request, the next day 5th,......

I bet when you finally show up for the interview...everyone will come from the back to see just who this lady was that was sending the million and one emails.... :rofl::rofl::lol::luv:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ells, I would just send it now - and then tomorrow with 4th request, the next day 5th,......

I bet when you finally show up for the interview...everyone will come from the back to see just who this lady was that was sending the million and one emails.... :rofl::rofl::lol::luv:

LOL - I can already predict what I am gonna be like when I get to that point - cause I have no patience! I will have an automated email programmed to send every 10 minutes!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

LOL - I can already predict what I am gonna be like when I get to that point - cause I have no patience! I will have an automated email programmed to send every 10 minutes!

Hopefully you won't have to use the email service.

:star:

Timeline

Ells have you called the DOS number? They can tell if the DS230 has been entered into the system at the embassy. Just a thought you probably have already done this.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shem, you should look at Barbados - Crop Over is in August, so so so much fun

I would like to go somewhere in May/June and a travel partner...my friends will only go to JA. And we're all going in August.

Barbados is beautiful....one day.

Come to JA for Memorial Day! I'll be there, JAEng.... :whistle:

I'll be there too :thumbs: but I wonder will there be any special events or anything going on?? My best Memorial Day vaca was in Miami for Urban Beach Week. Man did we party. Cancun wasn't bad the one year either..

Hmm, I'll be getting there on the last day. lol

Anyone watch for the Love of Ray J last night? I just knew he was going to pick Unique but for the last date I think Cocktail was more his speed.

Wait so Unique got picked by Ray J?

What happened to Danger?

Wait don't spoil it for me. :wacko::unsure:

She Smashed his homie! :rofl:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Ells have you called the DOS number? They can tell if the DS230 has been entered into the system at the embassy. Just a thought you probably have already done this.

Actually, no! What is DOS by the way? I should probably know this but that one has escaped me. And does anyone have that number? Guess I missed that day in class! :blush::whistle:

Timeline

Actually, no! What is DOS by the way? I should probably know this but that one has escaped me. And does anyone have that number? Guess I missed that day in class! :blush::whistle:

Department of State 202-663-1225 press 1 and then 0 make sure you have your Kingston case number ready. Ask the person if your DS230 has been entered into the system.

Good LUCK!

Make sure you come back and tell us what you find out after you call them!

Edited by dillon

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.