SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

I am putting together a team building program for my department, so I am trying to let the creative side of me out.

Are you doing games / activities with them?

Sus, my department are PMO, so we have to work with programmers, engineers, tester, and documentaion and training. So this TB is with the doc and training, I wanted to take everyoone out of their comfort zone. My dept has people of all race and nationality. So sometimes there is conflict because of language and culture and age difference. The doc and training folks are all USA citizens and have been with the company a long time. (It's the them vs US) So heres my game paln, we are planning a Italian pot luck luncheon, with a this is my life theme. Italian was choosen because it will take everyone out of their comfort zone, but most people eat some type of Italian food. Everyone must cook or bring something Italian to the lucheon...sad to say the doc and train people don't want to cook. So I am taking the high road, my dept will do all of the cooking and we will invite the doc to come as our guest now.

I am thinking about sending each person their own e-vite from the web, and ask them to RVP.

I will have to put together the entertainment for the This is my life show.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shem, you should look at Barbados - Crop Over is in August, so so so much fun

I would like to go somewhere in May/June and a travel partner...my friends will only go to JA. And we're all going in August.

Barbados is beautiful....one day.

Come to JA for Memorial Day! I'll be there, JAEng.... :whistle:

I'll be there too :thumbs: but I wonder will there be any special events or anything going on?? My best Memorial Day vaca was in Miami for Urban Beach Week. Man did we party. Cancun wasn't bad the one year either..

Good morning all. What part of JA will you be in Dada?

I'll be in Mobay babayyyy. May 24-29. Memba Sus I wanted ta link up wid yuh but yuh told me by the time I come you'll be locked up wid your hubby. Well back then you were keeping a secret from us so he was DJ but now we all know he'll be your hubby..

Ladies you know what's crazy. I am in a pickle right now and I have some crazy things going on in my life that I REALLY REALLY need to concentrate and focus on right now. I need to dedicate all my time and money to something else. So tell me why am I still determined to go on this trip anyway?? I just really don't want him to spend his birthday alone. Geez I tell yuh what a woman won't do...

Timeline
Morning Yardie Family ( Waving)

I'm back, had drama but everything was fabulous with the interview and coming through the POE. Hubby is at home chillin right now :D waiting patiently for me to return so we can go to the market LOL. I'm at work right now trying to catch up on these emails I will post the embassy experience shortly.

Dillon, Lawny you were so right I was a nervous wreck for nothing! :bonk: It was smooth just like you said it would be.

It's good to be home trust me, and waking up next to my Hubby :wub: in Philly is the greatest words can't even express!

Got to update FB too and catch up on Stella pt 3 LOL!

Welcome back Philly!!!! Have you caught up on Gs to Gents yet? Probably not so I won’t spoil it for you just yet. Umm now you went to read Stella Part 3. Sounds to me like someone is trying to do some welcome back tricks!!!! I bet you won’t be working those late hours now.

It's good to be home trust me, and waking up next to my Hubby :wub: in Philly is the greatest words can't even express!

i anxiously anticipate that day :(

Bunz I've been waiting for you to share your story on how the two of you met?? U don't wanna share??

Arbua, is very nice but I didn't think it offer me any culture vibes. I felt like I was visiting Miami, except the water and sunsets were nicer.

Bermuda, was tooo expensive, a breakfast cost us $30.00 dollars. Island is very small, we crossed over it in 3 hours.

Barbados was nice.....

Sus, my experience w/the Trindad Carnival was one that I was there with someone who was local, so my experience was not one of a tourist. I don't think I would compare a Canada Carnival to a Caribbean experience. To me there is no comparison, the outfits are wild in Trindad.

Dang Roxie I need to roll with you I see you have been island hopping...

DaDa, until the economy sank, I was a part time travel agent. Still is, but no one is travelin....

Timeline
Justucia, I sent you a PM on FB.

i hit ya back-

:wacko: = my face

Thanks girl!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bunz I've been waiting for you to share your story on how the two of you met?? U don't wanna share??

we met online. we were friends for like 2 yrs before we decided to take it to another level

it kinda just took a natural course yunno, nothing was forced

we made it more serious about 2 yrs ago and since then its been :thumbs:

we got hitched in new york this yr

Anyone watch for the Love of Ray J last night? I just knew he was going to pick Unique but for the last date I think Cocktail was more his speed.

i saw the last part

i'm waiting for the love of ray j part 2

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Yardie Family ( Waving)

I'm back, had drama but everything was fabulous with the interview and coming through the POE. Hubby is at home chillin right now :D waiting patiently for me to return so we can go to the market LOL. I'm at work right now trying to catch up on these emails I will post the embassy experience shortly.

Dillon, Lawny you were so right I was a nervous wreck for nothing! :bonk: It was smooth just like you said it would be.

Got to update FB too and catch up on Stella pt 3 LOL!

Philly Congrats again...it is such a great feeling waking up next to the one you love.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

we met online. we were friends for like 2 yrs before we decided to take it to another level

it kinda just took a natural course yunno, nothing was forced

we made it more serious about 2 yrs ago and since then its been :thumbs:

we got hitched in new york this yr

Anyone watch for the Love of Ray J last night? I just knew he was going to pick Unique but for the last date I think Cocktail was more his speed.

i saw the last part

i'm waiting for the love of ray j part 2

Oh o.k. so you’re able to travel to the states then?? Cool.

I'm didn’t see any advertisement for a reunion show?? Does anyone know if Real and Cornfed are still together?

Wait so Unique got picked by Ray J?

What happened to Danger?

Wait don't spoil it for me. :wacko::unsure:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh o.k. so you’re able to travel to the states then?? Cool.

I'm didn’t see any advertisement for a reunion show?? Does anyone know if Real and Cornfed are still together?

you know there is going to be a reunion show AND a part 2!

watching ignorance is fun but its also detrimental. i wonder sometimes how young women feel watching these things. if they feel they have to compete for a man's heart like that

i was able to travel until i got held up and my bag got stolen with ALOT of my personal belongings....long story

among those things was my passport with my visa soooooo i can't get to travel again until we file

Edited by Bunzarelli

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.