SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy, why is Jawi over there on 13 ignorging your BIG RED POST?

Cuz the big red post came after I posted what I had to say...and the tread nuh lack hoff.

hahhaaa :rofl:

Kimmy do you have a moderator-friend who can lock the other one and pin this one?

i sent a msg...jenns inbox full

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning ladies, it's raining here in Maryland so it looks like a lifetime movie day.

Did either one of you get Philly, movie hook-up link?

no..i didn't where is was it posted?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Kimmy, I'm not quite sure, or did she only send it to those who requested it. Philly, had a way to send you connections to the latest DVD's so you could copy them.

I'm tired of the cold too, I am a Sun person.

Kimmy this winter was bad for me too, I have had bronchitis for the last 3 mos. So I have not been 100% well, and then when I was in jA I can down sick with the flu. S I am so tired of being sick too.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ells, I know it is frustrating - but others have taken weeks to get a response - try sending another email Monday - Forget who it was, but someone was known by name when they got to the embassy cause they emailed so so much. I know it seems like forever, but it hasn't been that long, your turn will come soon!

So, I found my wedding dress - I had just about given up, and was about to make one, lol - I was driving past this shopping center and there was a tiny store with a big sign for prom dress clearance - I ran in, 15 minutes before they close, and found exactly what I want on the clearance rack -- serious bargain! It needs a little tightening, but it's exactly what I wanted!

Kimmy, I love love love my car - I discovered I have a DVD player in it too - haven't figured out where it plays out yet though, lol

Wow Sus you found your dress. Good for you can you give us some more details please besides its what you want. Is is short long puffy what. Are you getting married in JA are in the states and when?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The dress is ivory, straight and long - here are pics from my phone, but bad lighting so it doesn't look that great -

dress.jpg

dress2.jpg

I am going to my dressmaker today - I might see about having her take the straps off or put different ones on, and it needs to be taken in a bit.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy, I'm not quite sure, or did she only send it to those who requested it. Philly, had a way to send you connections to the latest DVD's so you could copy them.

I'm tired of the cold too, I am a Sun person.

She posted the link... it's somewhere in thread #13. Good luck skimming through over 300 pages, though!

You could also watch tv shows you may have missed at hulu.com, or download "legal" movies at isohunt.com/piratebay.org.

-------------

A while ago, a couple of you mentioned that you participate in focus groups. How often did you qualify? I signed up for Scheslinger's (sp?) a couple of months but rarely qualify for their focus groups. Yesterday, I got my first phone (yay!) but wasn't here to take it and didn't get the message until after they closed (booooo). I wonder how often these chances will come up.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:star: im so blessed :star:

i received my noa2 in the mail today

we are on to the next step, moving oooooon up

:dance:

Great news!

Are you all set for the interview?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Afternoon Ladies, Congratulations Justucia. Today is a gloomy sad boring day :(:alien::sleepy:

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.