SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yes your story did mess me up tonks a lot Jawi. Girl afta reading dat story i thought I was the patios talking queen until Roc was like babes hush yuh mout yuh messing dat up.. LOL Oooh Quana I'm ova her holding my sides I’m laughing so hard remember when you found Jawi's story and we started typing patios in e-mail. Memba how they ladies would get so upset like ENGLISH please ENGLISH!!! Whoo yuh couldn’t tell us we weren’t born Jamaicans Now I see how we didn’t know squat shoot I still don’t know squat but I'm learning and it did help me when I went to JA because I was able to understand some of the language.. Whoo here’s another remember you found that patios glossary? I used to go home and study it every night and we would quiz each other?? Whoo see what falling for a Jamaican will do to you

O.k. let me shut up because I know that was TMI and your looking at this computer screen like SHUT UP DADA!!!! I know stupid Americans....LMFAO!!!!!!!

Roooollliiinnnn...I learned from JaEnglish and some others...they used to laugh so HARD at my attempt to type in patwah...I still can't speak it well...I get ashamed or I speak too slow. A speaks NOTHING but patwah to me...no matter what. His friends and family keep asking if I'm Jamaican like they will eventually trip me up in a lie.

I see the point as when sending documents to Canada use Express Service and DHL rocks...

My point is that dis bloodclaat process ah bleed mi dry tuh baxside...LMAO

I can't lie DaDa.. you know I was wondering!!

Hey Pretty Ricky!

OMG...the guy next to me smacks when he eats. It's so annoying. I guess having my mom complain about me and my brothers at dinner every night...it's a habit for me to NOT LIKE IT!!!

KK I DETEST it and popping gum! Oh yeah when people scrap the fork with their teeth too.

((((((((DaDa)))))))))) Like I told you...I wished you would have still taken your trip...not to hunt him down of course...but I know you followed your heart and your first mind (which will never steer you wrong). Keep handling it like a champ and take one day at a time.

Link me if you need to.

Yeah girl I left it alone. Had I been going with some friends I might have went but being that I was going by myself I left it alone. Plus I know I would have been at his job. ALL the employees would have been running to the back to find him like Rockieeeeee.. Ders dis ooman at the front of the gate and she looks like she can spit nails. But by the time they told him I would have been right behind them. I pictured myself ova and ova again grabbing him by his collar and in his face like is there something you want to tell me. Zeen I would ave boxed him right in de nose. BOW!!!!! Whoo girl you got me over at this desk like Mike Tyson sliding my feet side to side #### if they about to ring the bell for the fight to start.

Have I told you lately that you are sTUUUUPPPIIIDDD!!!??? :rofl::rofl::lol: :lol:

Hey my beautiful sista Jawi!! How have you been?? Blessed I hope!! Your so blessed to have a wonderful man that only speaks patois to you. I want to learn so bad.. I mean it's one thing to write it but I want to be ablle to SPEAK it and hold a conversation. I picked up spanish just by listening to my step father talk to us only in spanish and I'm fluent now. So I know that if Rick would speak only patois I would catch on fast too.. I'M A FAST LEARNER!!! LOL...

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
How was every ones Monday

It was long My2 but PRODUCTIVE.. I got cought up with my VJ Sista's, went to the gym for 2 hours and worked it OUTTTT... cooked the pickney sum food, oh and did a likkle work!! LOL...

Timeline
unu explain sinting...wah mek people who trust new car afi drive round wid di damn PRICE stickah fi 3 months r rass more knowin a dat dem pay fi it...cause if a so it go...dem is a damn ediat cause smadi else paket fat

Trelawny your too much!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
How was every ones Monday

It was long My2 but PRODUCTIVE.. I got cought up with my VJ Sista's, went to the gym for 2 hours and worked it OUTTTT... cooked the pickney sum food, oh and did a likkle work!! LOL...

i know how that it i got to relax sorta i was off nad tried to relax but then i start doing things around the house

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
What is going rate?

I always think I've been in the wrong business all these years. Should've done arranged marriages and surrogate babies!!!!!!

About 15 years or so ago, I got offered $25K plus all my living expenses during the marriage, and a car - (this was non- JA though) - I knew a lot of people that had come here on various visas and overstayed - the offers they made were unreal -

:o WOW the price ppl would pay to be legal in America.....damn shame!

ya'll know Jamaicans remake EVERY song lol.. i just heard the reggae version of "breathe" at a picnic last weekend. my daughter who HATES dancehall looked at me and just rolled her eyes...

my fiance does music and recorded some while he here and my kids are getting tired of me playing his songs all the time lol . my daughter says mom are you tired of this songs yet. (she loved them at first)..

She's being nice shes really thinkin please something new....lmbo....but i know u must play them songs when u miss him

unu explain sinting...wah mek people who trust new car afi drive round wid di damn PRICE stickah fi 3 months r rass more knowin a dat dem pay fi it...cause if a so it go...dem is a damn ediat cause smadi else paket fat

Girl!!! No different than keeping a tag on your ball cap or shoes...geez! get a clue! I have seen idiots ride with the Buy Here Pay Here price stickers too. Uuuummmm...so you proud of bad credit and a high as heck interest rate?

Are you SERIOUS! Well, wid mi co-worker, who told me today that I wasted my money buying a Toyota Minivan and that it makes me look old and I should have considered a truck... so mi tell ar (since mi did so tired and I'm being NICE :angry: ), at least it pay fah, and n a only 3 years ago mi buy it...so tep aff.

Jawi; no joke I think it's about six months now di sickah deh pon eeh.

One more thing; smadi come dry mi hair fi me, it a tek too lang....I might have to pull a "wakey" -- I'm getting tempted...

weh Jawi deh, can you cut hair?

Lawn.....I bet she shut up wen u tell ar seh u done pay fi yuh van already.....plus y she a worry bout u fah.....some ppl just nosey.....or just want to start a convo.

your so right i play the songs when im really missing him because they are his voice when i cant talk to him cause work or whateverwe got going on ...

I used to be like this but I learned when I got a thousand dollar phone bill for one month... Now we IM each other all the time!!

Timeline
What is going rate?

I always think I've been in the wrong business all these years. Should've done arranged marriages and surrogate babies!!!!!!

About 15 years or so ago, I got offered $25K plus all my living expenses during the marriage, and a car - (this was non- JA though) - I knew a lot of people that had come here on various visas and overstayed - the offers they made were unreal -

:o WOW the price ppl would pay to be legal in America.....damn shame!

ya'll know Jamaicans remake EVERY song lol.. i just heard the reggae version of "breathe" at a picnic last weekend. my daughter who HATES dancehall looked at me and just rolled her eyes...

my fiance does music and recorded some while he here and my kids are getting tired of me playing his songs all the time lol . my daughter says mom are you tired of this songs yet. (she loved them at first)..

She's being nice shes really thinkin please something new....lmbo....but i know u must play them songs when u miss him

Girl!!! No different than keeping a tag on your ball cap or shoes...geez! get a clue! I have seen idiots ride with the Buy Here Pay Here price stickers too. Uuuummmm...so you proud of bad credit and a high as heck interest rate?

Are you SERIOUS! Well, wid mi co-worker, who told me today that I wasted my money buying a Toyota Minivan and that it makes me look old and I should have considered a truck... so mi tell ar (since mi did so tired and I'm being NICE :angry: ), at least it pay fah, and n a only 3 years ago mi buy it...so tep aff.

Jawi; no joke I think it's about six months now di sickah deh pon eeh.

One more thing; smadi come dry mi hair fi me, it a tek too lang....I might have to pull a "wakey" -- I'm getting tempted...

weh Jawi deh, can you cut hair?

Lawn.....I bet she shut up wen u tell ar seh u done pay fi yuh van already.....plus y she a worry bout u fah.....some ppl just nosey.....or just want to start a convo.

your so right i play the songs when im really missing him because they are his voice when i cant talk to him cause work or whateverwe got going on ...

I used to be like this but I learned when I got a thousand dollar phone bill for one month... Now we IM each other all the time!!

we did that after the first high bill but then someone stole his laptop so now internet isnt easy

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just got off the phone with one of my senators. I faxed his office on May 22 and they have already sent in an inquiry to USCIS and will notify me when they get a response. I said, "I know you say it takes 30 days to get a response, but how long does it USUALLY take?" He said that it actually does average 30 days to get a response. That's awful!

So I called my congressman. Turns out the lady in that office who works the immigration cases is at an immigration forum right now and will be back in later today. Hopefully she'll have some fresh information to tell me that she's learning at the forum.

I've decided to give this thing until Friday. If I have no news by Friday morning, I'm going to request vacation for end of July so I can make a short, 3-night visit.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

kk.. does ur chef of a husband ever show u how to prepare some of the dishes??

He show me how to make soup one time. I realize that I just don't get any enjoyment out of cooking. It's not fun to me. I do realize that I like to bake. And he loves my cakes. So I leave cooking to him and baking to me. I SHOWED him how to use the George Foreman grill. Now, I've had grilled chicken three time a week. He is like man...it's so easy and it drain out the fat. :lol:

Or not even going to sleep...just staying up because you have a 7 am flight from BWI on Air Jamaica. Those were the days. I would be knocked out sleep on the plane. But once I got to Jamaica..wide awake.

LOL - We used to go out to a club in NY then head to the airport! My friend and I did that one trip - we went to see Sanchez in NY, then went to Barbados for[b] 17 days for Crop Over [/b]- So that made 18 days in a row of straight partying - we were so dead when we got home, only to find that the headlights had been stolen from her car!

Is this like carnival or something? That's a long time to party.

Timeline
kk.. does ur chef of a husband ever show u how to prepare some of the dishes??

He show me how to make soup one time. I realize that I just don't get any enjoyment out of cooking. It's not fun to me. I do realize that I like to bake. And he loves my cakes. So I leave cooking to him and baking to me. I SHOWED him how to use the George Foreman grill. Now, I've had grilled chicken three time a week. He is like man...it's so easy and it drain out the fat. :lol:

i love to bake also when my fiance was here . i made him a cake on his birthday and he loved it said was the best cake ever . needless to say i amde him two more cakes before he left ... i wish i could make one for him this year ..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Although..I haven't tried that black jamaican cake (don't remember the right term/words that it's called). His sister made him one and sent it from Georgia. I had to hide it in my panties draw so he wouldn't get the whole thing. IN ONE EVENING!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Is this like carnival or something? That's a long time to party.

Yes, Crop Over is there Carnival - it's in the end of July / August - it is a crazy, wild, fun time - most of the events happen over a week or so period, but typically it's about 5 weeks of pre and after parties -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.