• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline

jgay; how mi Godbaby a do

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
good morning all!!

sorry to hear about the loss my2.. i just can't even imagine a child losing their mother at such a young age.. ur daughter is a great friend..

i know how u feel not talking to ur honey when u want.. communication is the crux of a LDR so when u don't get to have those long talks, it really affects me anyway..

the ex DID NOT pick up the girls and ignored all my calls becuz the girls kept asking me was he coming. and then he calld my daughter on HER phone at 9pm to say that he was coming today instead.. i tell ya.. this man KEEP doing things to make me not regret my decision of leaving him.

Q -- u know I share your PAIN, mine does this to me also and then when we went to court he told them that I was hold his son hostage. My son will sit at the screendoor looking outside waiting for his dad to pick him up, then a NO SHOW! -- so, the Judge told me if he doesn't call 1/2 hr before the pick up time to let me know he's going to be late or not comming at all and the time has pasted to go about my business.

1luv; of course dem buss mi BAXIDE, then the teacher that's beating pure PATWAH a come outah fi ar mout

:rofl::rofl:

no she did not tell you NOT to speak patwah and then she gonna start chat patwah!!!!

tre.. girl, i did go bout my business, I was in the bed sleep :lol: .. and the youngest asked me 4 x's "is my daddy still coming".. i used to try and sugarcoat stuff and hide stuff about him, now i don't.. i told her "baby, i have called ur daddy twice w/ no answer.. i don't know what he is gonna do and pls don't ask me anymore, ya'll go look at tv and if he come he come, if he don't, he dont"

i kept telling them to call him, they did once and no answa.. they didn't call anymore afta that.. but still kept asking me :blink:

shrewd.. how are things going my gyal.. how goes it w/ the transportation. are ya'll still in one car..

kk.. does ur chef of a husband ever show u how to prepare some of the dishes??

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
good morning all!!

sorry to hear about the loss my2.. i just can't even imagine a child losing their mother at such a young age.. ur daughter is a great friend..

i know how u feel not talking to ur honey when u want.. communication is the crux of a LDR so when u don't get to have those long talks, it really affects me anyway..

the ex DID NOT pick up the girls and ignored all my calls becuz the girls kept asking me was he coming. and then he calld my daughter on HER phone at 9pm to say that he was coming today instead.. i tell ya.. this man KEEP doing things to make me not regret my decision of leaving him.

i know i keep thinking how much i still need my mother ...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oh yeah nat!...wishing ur sister in law (?) many blessings on the rising star show!

Nat - Can we watch that show here?

Thanks Quana.

KK, I don't think so. I know I don't get any Jamaican channels with my cable. I was hoping to at least see the audition clip online, as they do show them, but the Digicel Rising Stars website isn't up-to-date & only shows auditions from Mandeville (and I think from last season) even if you click Montego Bay or another city.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
good morning all!!

Q -- u know I share your PAIN, mine does this to me also and then when we went to court he told them that I was hold his son hostage. My son will sit at the screendoor looking outside waiting for his dad to pick him up, then a NO SHOW! -- so, the Judge told me if he doesn't call 1/2 hr before the pick up time to let me know he's going to be late or not comming at all and the time has pasted to go about my business.

1luv; of course dem buss mi BAXIDE, then the teacher that's beating pure PATWAH a come outah fi ar mout

no she did not tell you NOT to speak patwah and then she gonna start chat patwah!!!!

tre.. girl, i did go bout my business, I was in the bed sleep :lol: .. and the youngest asked me 4 x's "is my daddy still coming".. i used to try and sugarcoat stuff and hide stuff about him, now i don't.. i told her "baby, i have called ur daddy twice w/ no answer.. i don't know what he is gonna do and pls don't ask me anymore, ya'll go look at tv and if he come he come, if he don't, he dont"

i kept telling them to call him, they did once and no answa.. they didn't call anymore afta that.. but still kept asking me :blink:

shrewd.. how are things going my gyal.. how goes it w/ the transportation. are ya'll still in one car..

kk.. does ur chef of a husband ever show u how to prepare some of the dishes??

i know what you mean my kids father and i split when i was pregnant and he did that to my daughter alot its been the last 2 yrs that he has been consistent there are still time when he will say im moving this weekend i cant get them or i have to do this i cant get them . I want to tell them when i have stuff to do i have to take them or find a sitter when i moved they had to be there also ...

Blessed Morning My beautiful Ladies

morning

Blessed Morning My beautiful Ladies

morning

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Timeline
good morning all!!

Q; the counselors say to tell them the truth, just take the emotion out of it...but it breaks my heart when they keep asking and asking.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mawning ladies **waving** hey my2 & quanna

u too trelawny

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline
:thumbs:

i don't get to practice talking much.. we don't have a very big ja community in the DFW, but i be typing up a storm heehee.. when in FL.. i was flooded w/ it but i was very intimidated cuz EVERYONE spoke patois and would ask me to say things to see how it sounded w/ my accent.. i didn't mind being the brunt of jokes sometimes.. but i don't know if i will ever be comfortable talking to Jamaicans in patois..

I wish I had someone to speak patois with so I can learn more..

Timeline
mawning ladies **waving** hey my2 & quanna

u too trelawny

hey newly

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
:thumbs:

i don't get to practice talking much.. we don't have a very big ja community in the DFW, but i be typing up a storm heehee.. when in FL.. i was flooded w/ it but i was very intimidated cuz EVERYONE spoke patois and would ask me to say things to see how it sounded w/ my accent.. i didn't mind being the brunt of jokes sometimes.. but i don't know if i will ever be comfortable talking to Jamaicans in patois..

I wish I had someone to speak patois with so I can learn more..

I know what you mean .. I have recently made some friends where i live that are from Jamaica so i have actually learned a lot more . The fun part is hearing my kids try to learn i found this site that has childrens books read in patois and i got my son listening and he picked up a few words and i was waiting for him to go to school and tell the teacher im a likkle bwoy . my daughter she just asks my fiance whats this word a millions times a day lol

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Or not even going to sleep...just staying up because you have a 7 am flight from BWI on Air Jamaica. Those were the days. I would be knocked out sleep on the plane. But once I got to Jamaica..wide awake.

LOL - We used to go out to a club in NY then head to the airport! My friend and I did that one trip - we went to see Sanchez in NY, then went to Barbados for 17 days for Crop Over - So that made 18 days in a row of straight partying - we were so dead when we got home, only to find that the headlights had been stolen from her car!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Or not even going to sleep...just staying up because you have a 7 am flight from BWI on Air Jamaica. Those were the days. I would be knocked out sleep on the plane. But once I got to Jamaica..wide awake.

LOL - We used to go out to a club in NY then head to the airport! My friend and I did that one trip - we went to see Sanchez in NY, then went to Barbados for 17 days for Crop Over - So that made 18 days in a row of straight partying - we were so dead when we got home, only to find that the headlights had been stolen from her car!

i bet that was a blast ...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
sol..i love jah cure, but i hadn't had a chance to hear all the new stuff, what i heard i liked, but i longed to hear a LOVE SONG from him. he is such a good songwriter to me, its just so REAL..

my 2.. he is supposed to be coming the 2nd or 3rd week in june..

alright ladies, im out.. the ex gonna pick up the kids 2night so im going... u guessed it DANCING!!!

Quana I love me some Jah Cure too girl...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.