Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
currently liguanea

but i grew up in kingston 19/20 area

Uptown girl :)

used to come liguanea all the while to this used bookstore in Liguanea Plaza....later on for Soveriegn Center

haha not at all

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

DATS ALLoonuh used to do walk bout a Sovereign afta school

since we got married in JA..we will renew here...

LOL, mi a ole gyal, Soveriegn never built when mi did still a guh school....or did just done

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
DATS ALLoonuh used to do walk bout a Sovereign afta school

since we got married in JA..we will renew here...

LOL, mi a ole gyal, Soveriegn never built when mi did still a guh school....or did just done

:rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Okay so why do people renew vows?

We renewed ours so our families could be there....we had originally got married in a courthouse with just my older son as a witness....My mother had kept threatening to come a visit us, so we compromised on renewing or vows in Jamaica and having everyone meet us there...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

My question is why do people feel the need to renew their vows before they have ben married more than 5 years.

mine is, why wait so LONG :rofl:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline
Okay so why do people renew vows?

My question is why do people feel the need to renew their vows before they have ben married more than 5 years.

i think thats their prerogative if they want to renew at anytime...there is no rule for 5yrs

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Renewing your vows is reafirming your commitment, so why do you feel the need to say the vows again so soo. I would think when you made it on day one, the vows are supposed to be affirmed for life. So, why so soon?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sus..this site is awesome

Dan Malloy is awesome - he has put so many great programs in place in Stamford - It's just a shame that every time he starts to talk about running for governor, someone starts drama to bash him or something happens. I would love to see what he could do for the state.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

I think I have always wanted a wedding in Jamaica. I go back and forth on how many people I want to be there. Sometimes I want a private ceremony with me and hubby and then I want one for both families to come together.

Timeline
ok..so i have to do a persuasive speech in 2 wks..i wanted to maybe to PRESCHOOL SHOULD BE MANDATORY? anybody have any takes on this? i strongly believe kids need to be stimulated..imagine a 5yr old going to school for the 1st time

Great topic and I strongly agree. Has anyone seen the work that these kids are given in grade school now a days? Half the time I think my youngest has my older kids homework. My oldest girl went to preschool and because her birthday runs late she had to do two years. Well her teacher was so hard on her she would send home homework and really work these kids and here I’m being a protective mom like your too hard on my baby blah blah blah. Well my daughter goes to kindergarten and she aced it. The teachers were always telling me how nice it was to see her on track and prepared for school. On

the first day she wasn’t crying like EVERYONE else ( I really felt for them teachers) because she was used to the routine. She was used to being separated from mommy and she loved it plus she got sick in preschool from being around other kids so by the time she got to kindergarten her immune system was ready for it. I was so happy to see my daughters preschool teacher and I apologized for giving her a hard time. She really was great!!

Now my twins. Whoo their preschool isn’t that great. I have to work with the twins at home and I know by the time they go to kindergarten next year they wont nearly be as advanced as my oldest daughter was and I feel for them.

So as I was saying yes Kim it should in my opinion be mandatory and free...lol

Renewing your vows is reafirming your commitment, so why do you feel the need to say the vows again so soo. I would think when you made it on day one, the vows are supposed to be affirmed for life. So, why so soon?

if that is the case, why EVER renew them again?

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Timeline

Our plan is to do our wedding in JA our way, and then either do a renewal of vows or just a big party here later on, so that people who didn't attend in JA will be there. Reality is, I can't picture doing the renewal of vows, mainly cause I can't picture my wedding here without my Dad - so I am leaning towards the big party.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.