SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
unu explain sinting...wah mek people who trust new car afi drive round wid di damn PRICE stickah fi 3 months r rass more knowin a dat dem pay fi it...cause if a so it go...dem is a damn ediat cause smadi else paket fat

Girl!!! No different than keeping a tag on your ball cap or shoes...geez! get a clue! I have seen idiots ride with the Buy Here Pay Here price stickers too. Uuuummmm...so you proud of bad credit and a high as heck interest rate?

Are you SERIOUS! Well, wid mi co-worker, who told me today that I wasted my money buying a Toyota Minivan and that it makes me look old and I should have considered a truck... so mi tell ar (since mi did so tired and I'm being NICE :angry: ), at least it pay fah, and n a only 3 years ago mi buy it...so tep aff.

Jawi; no joke I think it's about six months now di sickah deh pon eeh.

One more thing; smadi come dry mi hair fi me, it a tek too lang....I might have to pull a "wakey" -- I'm getting tempted...

weh Jawi deh, can you cut hair?

Tell yuh rass coworker yuh nuh too proud fe tek de smalls fe pay fe wan truck. Girl I can't cut my way out a paper bag. LOL

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It has been along week not much talking to my fiance . my fiance has been helping one of his best friends get prepared for his wedding their other friend flew in for the wedding these guys are the three amigos LOL ... So the three of them have been running around Jamaica getting everything for the wedding > I cant wait till they are running around for mine . Hopefully he and i will have our normal phone time back since he wont be so busy the wedding was today .

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

It funny i talk to his mom and sisters and cousins and the first time they all were speaking patois and i answered in english ... Sometime i get lost but i ask him and i have a few jamaican friends here so i ask ...

the fun thing is at my job we have jamaicans that attend college or visit and they send or receive money and they will be talking to one another about someone and i throw i comment back and they look at me like what :o

I would love to see their face...when you responded...lol...

my hubby is a born and bred new yorker and he hasn't had much exposure to west indians so it took us a whole to get accustomed to each other

he has caught on somewhat though

but he lets me do all the talking when we're in jamaica

lmao i took him to coronation market once when he was in jamaica on a real market day when the place did well full

laaaaaaawd the poor man, looked terrified

said he felt like he was in india in those REALLY crowded streets

and he can't understand a word anyone is saying

we agreed we wouldn't go there again lol

This reminds me of one time I went to Lucea (it's funny how they say going in Lucea...as "in" instead of "to") and I mistakenly step on the back of this lady dirty flip flop..slippers they call em. I honestly didn't know. But she went off on my sister in laws (twins 14 y/o at the time) in patois. So I kept walking cause I didn't understand one word and wasn't in the mood to figure it out. It was too hot. Well she followed us home and told on me to my mother-in-law. MIL was like...she's an American...she didn't mean to do it. Bwoy then Ryan found out and wanted to confront the lady too. Lesson learned...don't walk in Lucea...only take drive.

:ot: Do the goat in Jamaica bite people?

Timeline
It funny i talk to his mom and sisters and cousins and the first time they all were speaking patois and i answered in english ... Sometime i get lost but i ask him and i have a few jamaican friends here so i ask ...

the fun thing is at my job we have jamaicans that attend college or visit and they send or receive money and they will be talking to one another about someone and i throw i comment back and they look at me like what :o

my hubby is a born and bred new yorker and he hasn't had much exposure to west indians so it took us a whole to get accustomed to each other

lmao i took him to coronation market once when he was in jamaica on a real market day when the place did well full

This reminds me of one time I went to Lucea (it's funny how they say going in Lucea...as "in" instead of "to") and I mistakenly step on the back of this lady dirty flip flop..slippers they call em. I honestly didn't know. But she went off on my sister in laws (twins 14 y/o at the time) in patois. So I kept walking cause I didn't understand one word and wasn't in the mood to figure it out. It was too hot. Well she followed us home and told on me to my mother-in-law. MIL was like...she's an American...she didn't mean to do it. Bwoy then Ryan found out and wanted to confront the lady too. Lesson learned...don't walk in Lucea...only take drive.

KK it was hilarious because the were not expecting me to understand . now when they need something at my job they come looking for me cause alot of people dont understand through there accents

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What is going rate?

I always think I've been in the wrong business all these years. Should've done arranged marriages and surrogate babies!!!!!!

About 15 years or so ago, I got offered $25K plus all my living expenses during the marriage, and a car - (this was non- JA though) - I knew a lot of people that had come here on various visas and overstayed - the offers they made were unreal -

:o WOW the price ppl would pay to be legal in America.....damn shame!

ya'll know Jamaicans remake EVERY song lol.. i just heard the reggae version of "breathe" at a picnic last weekend. my daughter who HATES dancehall looked at me and just rolled her eyes...

my fiance does music and recorded some while he here and my kids are getting tired of me playing his songs all the time lol . my daughter says mom are you tired of this songs yet. (she loved them at first)..

She's being nice shes really thinkin please something new....lmbo....but i know u must play them songs when u miss him

unu explain sinting...wah mek people who trust new car afi drive round wid di damn PRICE stickah fi 3 months r rass more knowin a dat dem pay fi it...cause if a so it go...dem is a damn ediat cause smadi else paket fat

Girl!!! No different than keeping a tag on your ball cap or shoes...geez! get a clue! I have seen idiots ride with the Buy Here Pay Here price stickers too. Uuuummmm...so you proud of bad credit and a high as heck interest rate?

Are you SERIOUS! Well, wid mi co-worker, who told me today that I wasted my money buying a Toyota Minivan and that it makes me look old and I should have considered a truck... so mi tell ar (since mi did so tired and I'm being NICE :angry: ), at least it pay fah, and n a only 3 years ago mi buy it...so tep aff.

One more thing; smadi come dry mi hair fi me, it a tek too lang....I might have to pull a "wakey" -- I'm getting tempted...

Lawn.....I bet she shut up wen u tell ar seh u done pay fi yuh van already.....plus y she a worry bout u fah.....some ppl just nosey.....or just want to start a convo.

Edited by Haymsmorgan

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline

My2 I know how it feels not to hear from ya babes......thats why we talk everyday....even its for a lil.....eases my mind when I hear his voice especially since I havent been back since Feb

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline
My2 I know how it feels not to hear from ya babes......thats why we talk everyday....even its for a lil.....eases my mind when I hear his voice especially since I havent been back since Feb

:wacko:

he has called everyday but our conversations havent been as lengthy and everytime he says baby im sorry i miss talking to you but i got to do this or that plus he reuniting with his friend who lives in the us .. right now i know they are partying hard the wedding was this afternoon .... his friend who lives here said i know you ready for me to leave so you guys can go back to normal...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
What is going rate?

I always think I've been in the wrong business all these years. Should've done arranged marriages and surrogate babies!!!!!!

About 15 years or so ago, I got offered $25K plus all my living expenses during the marriage, and a car - (this was non- JA though) - I knew a lot of people that had come here on various visas and overstayed - the offers they made were unreal -

:o WOW the price ppl would pay to be legal in America.....damn shame!

ya'll know Jamaicans remake EVERY song lol.. i just heard the reggae version of "breathe" at a picnic last weekend. my daughter who HATES dancehall looked at me and just rolled her eyes...

my fiance does music and recorded some while he here and my kids are getting tired of me playing his songs all the time lol . my daughter says mom are you tired of this songs yet. (she loved them at first)..

She's being nice shes really thinkin please something new....lmbo....but i know u must play them songs when u miss him

Lawn.....I bet she shut up wen u tell ar seh u done pay fi yuh van already.....plus y she a worry bout u fah.....some ppl just nosey.....or just want to start a convo.

your so right i play the songs when im really missing him because they are his voice when i cant talk to him cause work or whateverwe got going on ...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

:wacko:

he has called everyday but our conversations havent been as lengthy and everytime he says baby im sorry i miss talking to you but i got to do this or that plus he reuniting with his friend who lives in the us .. right now i know they are partying hard the wedding was this afternoon .... his friend who lives here said i know you ready for me to leave so you guys can go back to normal...

lol....I know u cant wait.....but yeah u know how they party....especially at a wedding

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

nah goats are harmless but intelligent creatures

can i tell you how one time i saw a goat walking with her afterbirth hanging out :blink:

i love them though

if i had it my way i'd start an animal farm and rescue all the stray animals no joke

i went downtown to help feed homeless ppl on sunday

and while my colleagues were feeding the ppl i was tempted to sneak out some of the food for the stray dogs lol

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

nah goats are harmless but intelligent creatures

can i tell you how one time i saw a goat walking with her afterbirth hanging out :blink:

i love them though

if i had it my way i'd start an animal farm and rescue all the stray animals no joke

i went downtown to help feed homeless ppl on sunday

and while my colleagues were feeding the ppl i was tempted to sneak out some of the food for the stray dogs lol

Lol.....that was thoughtful....not a big animal lover but I hate seeing the maingy dogs in Jamaica....i would feed them too!

Good Nite...be back on tomorrow nite....hopefully :whistle:

Timeline

I'm so frustrated by Digicel's website!

First of all, how you gonna increase the cost of the international plan to $1200, but NOT change the top-up options so that a person can purchase $1200 in credit with one purchase. Tired of dealing with my bank denying these int'l charges and having to spend 10 minutes on the phone with the fraud department.

Second, Steven's sister is competing in Digicel Rising Stars this year. :dance: I was really hoping to see a clip of her audition, but the clips on Digicel's Rising Stars website are from last year, and no matter which audition city you click, you see the same Mandeville clips. Even if I couldn't watch the audition, I was hoping to be able to vote for her online, but didn't see an option for that. I guess we'll just wait until Friday to see if she is one of the top 3 from Montego Bay.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

First of all, how you gonna increase the cost of the international plan to $1200, but NOT change the top-up options so that a person can purchase $1200 in credit with one purchase. Tired of dealing with my bank denying these int'l charges and having to spend 10 minutes on the phone with the fraud department.

Second, Steven's sister is competing in Digicel Rising Stars this year. :dance: I was really hoping to see a clip of her audition, but the clips on Digicel's Rising Stars website are from last year, and no matter which audition city you click, you see the same Mandeville clips. Even if I couldn't watch the audition, I was hoping to be able to vote for her online, but didn't see an option for that. I guess we'll just wait until Friday to see if she is one of the top 3 from Montego Bay.

which one is she nat?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

She performs under the name Tia or Princess Tia.

Here's a video of her performing at the Bob Marley Birthday Bash in Negril.

Edited by NatPatBen

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

(((Nat))) :no:

honey...

www.ezetop.com

I've never had a problem! :no::thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.