Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah girl I left it alone. Had I been going with some friends I might have went but being that I was going by myself I left it alone. Plus I know I would have been at his job. ALL the employees would have been running to the back to find him like Rockieeeeee.. Ders dis ooman at the front of the gate and she looks like she can spit nails. But by the time they told him I would have been right behind them. I pictured myself ova and ova again grabbing him by his collar and in his face like is there something you want to tell me. Zeen I would ave boxed him right in de nose. BOW!!!!! Whoo girl you got me over at this desk like Mike Tyson sliding my feet side to side #### if they about to ring the bell for the fight to start.

Not doing the Mike Tyson slide.... :rofl::rofl::rofl::help:

OMG...the guy next to me smacks when he eats. It's so annoying. I guess having my mom complain about me and my brothers at dinner every night...it's a habit for me to NOT LIKE IT!!!

Just holler ova and sey "What you eating??" When he tells you say "I can tell..."

He is done now. Oh and don't let him get some tea...it's over. He doesn't have full arms...they didn't fully develop in birth and stop at like the elbow. But he can do just about everything we do with two arms. But bwoy when he gets some food...it's like the last meal in this piece.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
((((((((DaDa)))))))))) Like I told you...I wished you would have still taken your trip...not to hunt him down of course...but I know you followed your heart and your first mind (which will never steer you wrong). Keep handling it like a champ and take one day at a time.

Link me if you need to.

Yeah girl I left it alone. Had I been going with some friends I might have went but being that I was going by myself I left it alone. Plus I know I would have been at his job. ALL the employees would have been running to the back to find him like Rockieeeeee.. Ders dis ooman at the front of the gate and she looks like she can spit nails. But by the time they told him I would have been right behind them. I pictured myself ova and ova again grabbing him by his collar and in his face like is there something you want to tell me. Zeen I would ave boxed him right in de nose. BOW!!!!! Whoo girl you got me over at this desk like Mike Tyson sliding my feet side to side #### if they about to ring the bell for the fight to start.

Dada you are too much!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

nat girl.. mi nuh knoa who wattie or phillip is..tre tell us its an ole saying (??)

that is a problem i kind of enjoy having.. i don't ask alot of questions LOL..maybe she will come enlighten us..

jawi.. truss mi.. had dara went?? everybody would have known about it from kingston to ochi!!!

Timeline

OMG...the guy next to me smacks when he eats. It's so annoying. I guess having my mom complain about me and my brothers at dinner every night...it's a habit for me to NOT LIKE IT!!!

Just holler ova and sey "What you eating??" When he tells you say "I can tell..."

He is done now. Oh and don't let him get some tea...it's over. He doesn't have full arms...they didn't fully develop in birth and stop at like the elbow. But he can do just about everything we do with two arms. But bwoy when he gets some food...it's like the last meal in this piece.

You ladies are going to get me FIRED today!! I'm over here laughing like I'm watching a Comedy show.. LMAO

Timeline
nat girl.. mi nuh knoa who wattie or phillip is..tre tell us its an ole saying (??)

that is a problem i kind of enjoy having.. i don't ask alot of questions LOL..maybe she will come enlighten us..

jawi.. truss mi.. had dara went?? everybody would have known about it from kingston to ochi!!!

Quanna.. You got me cracking me up!!

Timeline
I rarely get to hear the raw born patois from my hubby. He won't speak it around me...won't teach it to me. He sees it as a sign of respect for only speaking proper english to me. Which explains why I don't have much trouble understanding him. Oh...but when we see his cousin...and they get to talking..it comes out..and I just sit there and suck it all in. She even asks me if I understand...and I'm like yep.

:ot: I miss Ells... :cry:

roger doesn't speak it either kk.. in fact he speak such good english w/ very lil accent, u could hardly tell he was jamaican. :angry: no fun at all.. but like u say when he speaks to other jamaicans.. i just sit back and enjoy.. :yes:

his whole being changes tho..he is a very soft spoken man, but he talk rough when he speak patois.. i tell him go back to english..

Yeah Roc never spoke patios much. He always spoke English and good English at that. That is why he would get mad when I asked him different patios words. He swore I was talking to another Jamaican and shoot if I knew what I knew now I would have but anyway he said his grandmudda would not let him speak patios around her. Even though she didn’t understand English that well. She said she didn’t want him to end up like her. I only hear him speak patios to his friends and when he’s mad at me he’ll speak it. I guess so he can say things I can’t understand but I would always tell him what eva he said back to him.. One time he was arguing with his mom and he turned to me and went off. I guess he forgot I didn’t speak patios and had the nerve to be sitting there shaking my head like I knew what he was saying. When he was calm and he realized what he did he could only laugh and me too and then I was like soooo can you tell me what you were saying now.... LOL

Timeline
okay rr, iffa ya get ya monies in orda.. den ya tek wan big boot fi kick roc in di rass a mek him turn fram duppy!! LMAO

Uh oh here come the Jamaican version of Quana. I tell you she is a bible reading scripture reciting woman by day and a very mean an vexed ooman by night. No rr take a sock full of nickels and just lick em pon de head wid it fi mi....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Man.. I wish there was a direct flight from Houston to Montego Bay that left sometime between 8pm and 5am, so I could go there on a Friday night and come back on Sunday night and not miss work.

I don't like not having my next trip booked, but I wouldn't be able to get time off from work until late July. I'm hoping for an August interview, so it doesn't make sense to go in July then again in August. However, there is the chance that I won't get approved in time for an August interview, in which case I may as well go in July then again in September.

Dilemmas, dilemmas...

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

(As she pounds her fist on her desk u ladies getting me excited ) They sure would have because I would have gave them a muther------ Oscar award winning performance. Next time you would have seen the Oscars they would have been like the best cussing out, facing punching, stomping, screaming and windmilling performance goes to Dada for her performance in Mobay Jamaica....

I would have went up on stage in my handcuffs because I surely would have went to jail for this one crying and shaking like oh my go I like to give a shout out to Jah because with him this might not have been happened, my VJ sisterns and to Roc for acting a fool and making me come to JA ta whoop his rass!!!!

And to my children at home watching. Please neva act like yuh momma and hopefully with a couple JA dollars I’ll be home soon sweeties!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
"you are my caribbean king.. the bwoy of mi dreams"...

aww.. someone think of some more verses and get US a copyright LMAO..

girl i just read this all i could do is smile because when my fiance was here we watched phat girlz together and your little song took me straight to that movie

That is my movie!!!!!

ya'll know Jamaicans remake EVERY song lol.. i just heard the reggae version of "breathe" at a picnic last weekend. my daughter who HATES dancehall looked at me and just rolled her eyes...

my fiance does music and recorded some while he here and my kids are getting tired of me playing his songs all the time lol . my daughter says mom are you tired of this songs yet. (she loved them at first)..

I'm sure she did b4 she heard them over 100 times....lol

well he will be sending me some more he recorded so i can switch up lol

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

You ladies are going to get me FIRED today!! I'm over here laughing like I'm watching a Comedy show.. LMAO

I know I hate when that happens!!!!

Timeline
okay rr, iffa ya get ya monies in orda.. den ya tek wan big boot fi kick roc in di rass a mek him turn fram duppy!! LMAO

Uh oh here come the Jamaican version of Quana. I tell you she is a bible reading scripture reciting woman by day and a very mean an vexed ooman by night. No rr take a sock full of nickels and just lick em pon de head wid it fi mi....

Quana,, Trust me if I knew Roc and had the opportunity to see him I would kick him so hard he would be calling Dada RIGHT AWAY!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.