SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I like that one and the one where its raining and his girl calls him but he's at work and he doesn’t know if he should go home or stay.. It has the thunder storms in the background and all. See I’m horrible at remembering song names but I always know the lyrics...lol

Quana your right in a way. One time I was playing this slow jam CD to Roc and I thought I was introducing him to some songs. He was like Dada mi knoa des songs Jamaicans sing dem. I’m like no they don’t he's like yes they do every one has been remade by someone here.. All I could do was look :blink: .

DaDa - at least he knew they were remakes. My husband swear me down that some songs are not remakes and the american took it from jamaica. I would almost believe him..if it was a true CLASSIC. The song you grew up listening to because your parents played them in the car.

:rofl::rofl: HILARIOUS kk.. ya knoa yard man affi big up di yard NO MATTER WHAT.. even despite physical evidence i guess LOL :bonk:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have been to Jus Cheers many times, and usually love it - We couldn't believe how dead it was, but it had been really rainy earlier, so that might have been part of the problem - No couples having sex, just a very very friendly dog who adopted us - she just wanted to be petted, and about turned wrong side out trying to wag her tail, she was so happy with the attention.

hey all. so suus should we assume now that u are mrs sus or still sus?. i was reading to get that news flash so please enlighten me.

Nope, still Sus - taking our time with the Mrs.... How are you feeling, Jakes?

well apart from the discomfort due to my body stretching, i am doing good.tre a me u a talk ? what u think me a vampire only come out at night. mind mi send baby water pon u so u have triplets and get big like octomom.

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline
oh ok.. mi thought mi a make "mad mavis" come out.. i haven't seen her in a while LOL

been that way from wattie kill phillip.. hmm, imma use that.. lawny u always put me up on a new saying. roger will be too thru when he hear me say that LOL!!

Cha stop yuh lying!!! Yuh knoa darn well ur not going to say it. You can type de patios but you neva chat it...lol

But uh I was ova here reciting it as if I am going to say it in a sentence. :rofl:

lol.. ya rite.. mi nuh chat BUT i will say a word or phrase.. i am always telling him my kids are facety when he try to take up for them when they getting in trouble.. he was the one that laughed and corrected me.. BABY its prounounced FACE -TY not FAH- CE -TY :blush: he would not let me live that down.. i had said it for 2 days i thing b4 he told me !!!!!!!!! :blush::rofl::rofl:

thanks KK.. about my kids.. they are angels .. i cannot complain.. i have really been blessed.. even tho they are GIRLS so i gotta deal w/ drama queens in them every once in a while..

"don't worry about a thing, cuz every lil thing is gonna be alright".. i try to teach them that and it seems to be sticking..

LOL!!! Roc teased me because I was saying phockery wrong. I think I was say fu--ery he was like babes its phockery.. I felt so stupid so you know I had to hit him with the whateva!!! Phockery fu--ery its all the same darn thing!!!! LOL

But yeah I did feel stupid. I love telling my kids wah mi sey!!!

Edited by DaDa

Timeline
well apart from the discomfort due to my body stretching, i am doing good.tre a me u a talk ? what u think me a vampire only come out at night. mind mi send baby water pon u so u have triplets and get big like octomom.

No thanks, I will be wearing my raincoat and boots to avoid the baby wata! My friend already has threatened to spike my drink with clomid!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No thanks, I will be wearing my raincoat and boots to avoid the baby wata! My friend already has threatened to spike my drink with clomid!

no sus that was for tre. i thought she say mi come out at daylight. by the way where is she?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oh ok.. mi thought mi a make "mad mavis" come out.. i haven't seen her in a while LOL

been that way from wattie kill phillip.. hmm, imma use that.. lawny u always put me up on a new saying. roger will be too thru when he hear me say that LOL!!

Cha stop yuh lying!!! Yuh knoa darn well ur not going to say it. You can type de patios but you neva chat it...lol

But uh I was ova here reciting it as if I am going to say it in a sentence. :rofl:

lol.. ya rite.. mi nuh chat BUT i will say a word or phrase.. i am always telling him my kids are facety when he try to take up for them when they getting in trouble.. he was the one that laughed and corrected me.. BABY its prounounced FACE -TY not FAH- CE -TY :blush: he would not let me live that down.. i had said it for 2 days i thing b4 he told me !!!!!!!!! :blush::rofl::rofl:

thanks KK.. about my kids.. they are angels .. i cannot complain.. i have really been blessed.. even tho they are GIRLS so i gotta deal w/ drama queens in them every once in a while..

"don't worry about a thing, cuz every lil thing is gonna be alright".. i try to teach them that and it seems to be sticking..

LOL!!! Roc teased me because I was saying phockery wrong. I think I was say fu--ery he was like babes its phockery.. I felt so stupid so you know I had to hit him with the whateva!!! Phockery fu--ery its all the same darn thing!!!! LOL

You and Quana are too funny. The Stella story really messed y'all up. LOL I try to spell the words phonetically...the way they are actually pronounced...and you both still found a way to "Merican~ize" them. LMAO

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

wha mi sey!!! heehee..i bet they look at u like :blink:

Timeline

LOL..jawi!!!!!!!!! WHEWWW. u had to creep up when we chat bout messing up the jamaican words didnt u LOL.. . u really did spell it the way it sounds.. i just never would have thought of the word being FACE ty.. it thought it was like fass.. heehee..

Timeline
DaDa...sorry to be nosey...but are you and Roc going to be friends? It seems like ya'll could have a real nice friendship. And I mean a real friendship...not the kind with benefits.

LOL!!! KK I know you have some of the VJer's holding there breathe. I bet they couldn’t wait to see my reply to this post. Some ladies know what is going on between us so I'm sure they are waiting to see how I'll respond!!! Aren't you ladies??? LOL

No me and Roc aren’t friends right now we are nothing. I'm sure you can tell form my post I miss that man something awful!!! I haven’t heard from him in almost three weeks now so who knows what has happened. Maybe he dropped off the face of the earth, maybe he needs some space, maybe he has found another who knows... I had some good times with him so I don’t regret a thing. We had some good times some crazy times and some hard times. For us to be together for two years we have been through a lot so maybe it was too much for him who knows. I'm hoping one day he'll call to explain but if he doesn’t there is nothing I can do. I'm not hunting him down, calling his friends or going to his job and acting a fool (even though I'm tempted to). When/IF he is ever ready he knows how to find me.

Timeline

:ot:

As you know...I mailed a file folder 4 lbs and 13 oz to A in Canada using USPS Global Express International...thinking HEY...Canada is not a 3rd world country. I mailed it out on 5/18 with an estimated delivery date in 5 business days. Well...the dyam folder is JUST now clearing Customs in Canada...meanwhile A is already back in Jamaica. The postal service tells me..."well this is not guaranteed delivery...so you will just have to wait it out. We will put in a request to have the package returned to sender." I tracked it again with Canada Post and it is still en route to Calgary...so there is no telling when I will get it back.

I mailed out another file folder on Friday using DHL instead of wasting time waiting on the returned package...and the package is already in Montego Bay staging to be delivered to Tara Courier Services in St. Ann. Yeah it cost me $68 bucks...but DHL is the stuff (IMHO)...I'm glad I got past my laziness and compiled a duplicate copy of the folder...I'm also glad that I still had original documents.

What's the point you say? I don't dyam know...just wanted to share my little tidbit. LOL

:ot2:

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline

You and Quana are too funny. The Stella story really messed y'all up. LOL I try to spell the words phonetically...the way they are actually pronounced...and you both still found a way to "Merican~ize" them. LMAO

Yes your story did mess me up tonks a lot Jawi. Girl afta reading dat story i thought I was the patios talking queen until Roc was like babes hush yuh mout yuh messing dat up.. LOL Oooh Quana I'm ova her holding my sides I’m laughing so hard remember when you found Jawi's story and we started typing patios in e-mail. Memba how they ladies would get so upset like ENGLISH please ENGLISH!!! Whoo yuh couldn’t tell us we weren’t born Jamaicans Now I see how we didn’t know squat shoot I still don’t know squat but I'm learning and it did help me when I went to JA because I was able to understand some of the language.. Whoo here’s another remember you found that patios glossary? I used to go home and study it every night and we would quiz each other?? Whoo see what falling for a Jamaican will do to you

O.k. let me shut up because I know that was TMI and your looking at this computer screen like SHUT UP DADA!!!! I know stupid Americans....LMFAO!!!!!!!

DaDa...sorry to be nosey...but are you and Roc going to be friends? It seems like ya'll could have a real nice friendship. And I mean a real friendship...not the kind with benefits.

LOL!!! KK I know you have some of the VJer's holding there breathe. I bet they couldn’t wait to see my reply to this post. Some ladies know what is going on between us so I'm sure they are waiting to see how I'll respond!!! Aren't you ladies??? LOL

No me and Roc aren’t friends right now we are nothing. I'm sure you can tell form my post I miss that man something awful!!! I haven’t heard from him in almost three weeks now so who knows what has happened. Maybe he dropped off the face of the earth, maybe he needs some space, maybe he has found another who knows... I had some good times with him so I don’t regret a thing. We had some good times some crazy times and some hard times. For us to be together for two years we have been through a lot so maybe it was too much for him who knows. I'm hoping one day he'll call to explain but if he doesn’t there is nothing I can do. I'm not hunting him down, calling his friends or going to his job and acting a fool (even though I'm tempted to). When/IF he is ever ready he knows how to find me.

I just liked hearing your stories with him. Sorry to make it fresh. But you seem like you would be fun and had a lot of fun with him.

Timeline
:ot:

As you know...I mailed a file folder 4 lbs and 13 oz to A in Canada using USPS Global Express International...thinking HEY...Canada is not a 3rd world country. I mailed it out on 5/18 with an estimated delivery date in 5 business days. Well...the dyam folder is JUST now clearing Customs in Canada...meanwhile A is already back in Jamaica. The postal service tells me..."well this is not guaranteed delivery...so you will just have to wait it out. We will put in a request to have the package returned to sender." I tracked it again with Canada Post and it is still en route to Calgary...so there is no telling when I will get it back.

I mailed out another file folder on Friday using DHL instead of wasting time waiting on the returned package...and the package is already in Montego Bay staging to be delivered to Tara Courier Services in St. Ann. Yeah it cost me $68 bucks...but DHL is the stuff (IMHO)...I'm glad I got past my laziness and compiled a duplicate copy of the folder...I'm also glad that I still had original documents.

What's the point you say? I don't dyam know...just wanted to share my little tidbit. LOL

:ot2:

I see the point as when sending documents to Canada use Express Service and DHL rocks...

Timeline
LOL..jawi!!!!!!!!! WHEWWW. u had to creep up when we chat bout messing up the jamaican words didnt u LOL.. . u really did spell it the way it sounds.. i just never would have thought of the word being FACE ty.. it thought it was like fass.. heehee..

LMAO...yuhseeit? Fass is...fass. kikikiki

((((((((DaDa)))))))))) Like I told you...I wished you would have still taken your trip...not to hunt him down of course...but I know you followed your heart and your first mind (which will never steer you wrong). Keep handling it like a champ and take one day at a time.

Link me if you need to.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.