SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ya'll know Jamaicans remake EVERY song lol.. i just heard the reggae version of "breathe" at a picnic last weekend. my daughter who HATES dancehall looked at me and just rolled her eyes...

we do? :whistle:

Yes the funniest one I heard so far was Neo's remake. I have the nerve to love that song buts its X rated... Mi tink it go " Can yuh tek it frum de the left can you tek it from the right..." Whoo that's my joint.

"Ever man grab a gyal and every gyal grab a man...."

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline

don't take ie personally my girl.. im just chatting bout how a lot of songs are redone by Jamaican artists w/ a Caribbean melody.. such as the "breathe" song.. not trying to be offensive in any way.. sorry if it sounds like that..

Timeline
ya'll know Jamaicans remake EVERY song lol.. i just heard the reggae version of "breathe" at a picnic last weekend. my daughter who HATES dancehall looked at me and just rolled her eyes...

Yes the funniest one I heard so far was Neo's remake. I have the nerve to love that song buts its X rated... Mi tink it go " Can yuh tek it frum de the left can you tek it from the right..." Whoo that's my joint.

yeah that is ramping shop.. MY SONG!!!! whoo its sexy FOR REAL!!!

but no i mean when they take the SAME WORDS and everything and just put it over a caribbean melody.. i will write them down next time i go to a rockas party LOL..

Filed: Timeline
don't take ie personally my girl.. im just chatting bout how a lot of songs are redone by Jamaican artists w/ a Caribbean melody.. such as the "breathe" song.. not trying to be offensive in any way.. sorry if it sounds like that..

Q; u crazy, u know I'm messing with you. It's been that way "from wattie kill phillip" ole school saying...it's been that way since I can remember. I find that I like more of the R&B songs better after they've been re-done.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

oh ok.. mi thought mi a make "mad mavis" come out.. i haven't seen her in a while LOL

been that way from wattie kill phillip.. hmm, imma use that.. lawny u always put me up on a new saying. roger will be too thru when he hear me say that LOL!!

Timeline

yeah that is ramping shop.. MY SONG!!!! whoo its sexy FOR REAL!!!

but no i mean when they take the SAME WORDS and everything and just put it over a caribbean melody.. i will write them down next time i go to a rockas party LOL..

I like that one and the one where its raining and his girl calls him but he's at work and he doesn’t know if he should go home or stay.. It has the thunder storms in the background and all. See I’m horrible at remembering song names but I always know the lyrics...lol

Quana your right in a way. One time I was playing this slow jam CD to Roc and I thought I was introducing him to some songs. He was like Dada mi knoa des songs Jamaicans sing dem. I’m like no they don’t he's like yes they do every one has been remade by someone here.. All I could do was look :blink: .

Timeline

YEAH MON!!!!!!!!!!!! ooohhh.. i am bout to go look at some of jah cure pics.. i love that man.. (dont' tell roger, he thinks i only look at his pics over and over.. )

"only u can make me feel jus like a king..." AGHHHHHHH..

thanks sus...i will def remind u..

Timeline
oh ok.. mi thought mi a make "mad mavis" come out.. i haven't seen her in a while LOL

been that way from wattie kill phillip.. hmm, imma use that.. lawny u always put me up on a new saying. roger will be too thru when he hear me say that LOL!!

Cha stop yuh lying!!! Yuh knoa darn well ur not going to say it. You can type de patios but you neva chat it...lol

But uh I was ova here reciting it as if I am going to say it in a sentence. :rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have been to Jus Cheers many times, and usually love it - We couldn't believe how dead it was, but it had been really rainy earlier, so that might have been part of the problem - No couples having sex, just a very very friendly dog who adopted us - she just wanted to be petted, and about turned wrong side out trying to wag her tail, she was so happy with the attention.

hey all. so suus should we assume now that u are mrs sus or still sus?. i was reading to get that news flash so please enlighten me.

Filed: Timeline

but wait deh...look wah duppy draw outtah dem bed innah daylight

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I have been to Jus Cheers many times, and usually love it - We couldn't believe how dead it was, but it had been really rainy earlier, so that might have been part of the problem - No couples having sex, just a very very friendly dog who adopted us - she just wanted to be petted, and about turned wrong side out trying to wag her tail, she was so happy with the attention.

hey all. so suus should we assume now that u are mrs sus or still sus?. i was reading to get that news flash so please enlighten me.

Nope, still Sus - taking our time with the Mrs.... How are you feeling, Jakes?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

I like that one and the one where its raining and his girl calls him but he's at work and he doesn’t know if he should go home or stay.. It has the thunder storms in the background and all. See I’m horrible at remembering song names but I always know the lyrics...lol

Quana your right in a way. One time I was playing this slow jam CD to Roc and I thought I was introducing him to some songs. He was like Dada mi knoa des songs Jamaicans sing dem. I’m like no they don’t he's like yes they do every one has been remade by someone here.. All I could do was look :blink: .

DaDa - at least he knew they were remakes. My husband swear me down that some songs are not remakes and the american took it from jamaica. I would almost believe him..if it was a true CLASSIC. The song you grew up listening to because your parents played them in the car.

Timeline

Cha stop yuh lying!!! Yuh knoa darn well ur not going to say it. You can type de patios but you neva chat it...lol

But uh I was ova here reciting it as if I am going to say it in a sentence. :rofl:

lol.. ya rite.. mi nuh chat BUT i will say a word or phrase.. i am always telling him my kids are facety when he try to take up for them when they getting in trouble.. he was the one that laughed and corrected me.. BABY its prounounced FACE -TY not FAH- CE -TY :blush: he would not let me live that down.. i had said it for 2 days i thing b4 he told me !!!!!!!!! :blush::rofl::rofl:

thanks KK.. about my kids.. they are angels .. i cannot complain.. i have really been blessed.. even tho they are GIRLS so i gotta deal w/ drama queens in them every once in a while..

"don't worry about a thing, cuz every lil thing is gonna be alright".. i try to teach them that and it seems to be sticking..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.