SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
woowwwwww this is so sad but so true and it makes you question certain things... i have been asked by guys in JA to bring up some white friends so they can marry a jamaican!!!! when this a$$hole asked me this i was like first of all how do you know i even know any white ppl lmao! and hell no the going rate for a set up marriage in NYC is $7000 U.S and i know damn well yall dont got that! i dont understand why would you do that to someone how can you prosper by tricking someone into you loving them??? it's like a pandemic down there with that ####### i hate it and sometimes i even feel a certain way being down there with Jay i always wonder who is thinking that about me??? my friend so or whatever he is to her we was in JA one week and he had a english chick coming to marry him the next week, my friend fount out going thru his wallet and phone and fount western union papers and all type of text messages so she called her and let her know everything so he ended up not getting married to her but while i was downthere by myself he made a comment like im tired of your friend she dont do anything for me hook me up with one of your friends she can be fat just make sure she have money!!!! it's just sooo sad im not worried about my friend cause she plays the ish out of him all the time but just thinking about some of these guys mentality ohhh and he is always protesting how he dont like or date Jamaican women and all his 5 baby mothers are American!!!

That's bold!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
How was every ones weekend

Too short. :lol: I need more 3-day weekends in life.

It was good, though. One of my friends had me over for dinner Saturday and cooked a delicious meal that included watermelon salad: watermelon, feta cheese, mint leaves, and red onion. It was REALLY good and I'd never had anything like it before.

Edited by NatPatBen

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
And I guess what amazed me was that he felt the need to sit there telling me all of this like it was something good.

Wow this is so deep!!! It really makes you sit back and think. You know what sucks is that with so many Jamaicans doing this to woman how do you truly know that you found someone that loves you for you and not for what you can do for them. I know talking a lot to Roc he would tell me some stories about that his buddies told him. I always wondered did his buddies really tell him this or is this some of his past stories. It’s so hard. The thing I liked most with Roc is that to me our relationship was never roses and raspberries and man oh man did we have our share of arguments and disagreements. He started out the sweetest thing eva but ova time his true colors came out or so I thought and he made me think he was different from the rest. He never asked for anything and he had no intentions of coming to the states. He knew I was married and so I thought everything was cool. The way we ended though honestly I'm not too sure. I look back over our relationship and look for clues to tell me where he was being fake or phony and honestly I just don’t see any ..Things that make you go hmmmmmm....

DaDa.. I think that all men have the potential to be Fake, Phony, Scheming and Scamming!!! I think that it is up to us as women to sort through the good and the bad!! I mean we all have made relationship mistakes but the good thing about bad relationships is that we can learn from the good ones, remember what not to do again from the bad ones, pick out heart up off the ground and can keep on moving!!

Timeline

It was good, though. One of my friends had me over for dinner Saturday and cooked a delicious meal that included watermelon salad: watermelon, feta cheese, mint leaves, and red onion. It was REALLY good and I'd never had anything like it before.

ummm that sounds yummy!

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Morning!

It's SO hard to get out of bed on Monday mornings!

I know the feeling...I snoozed for 40 minutes this morning. That's 5 times...each snooze gives me 8 minutes.

:lol: I do that often, too. Fortunately, I didn't have any early meetings today, so I didn't set my alarm clock at all. Woke up around 8 on my own.

I combined the name, age, relationship status, & kids information that everyone has submitted so far. I figure it can be my personal reference to help me remember stuff about each of you.

If anyone else wants the combined version, I can PM it to you.

U just HAVE to mek a list ey??? LOL

What can I say? I like numbers & data. When I was in high school, I thought about going into accounting. But I took an accounting class my junior year and it was SOOOOOO boring. But I did end up minoring in math.

I love accounting. It's really a science of organizing MONEY$$$. Hahaha...at least it sounds good. I like what I'm doing now. I'm an financial/operational auditor. So I get to look at the MONEY and get Operational experience. So if I get tired of accounting I could easily move over to managment or something.

Timeline

MMM that sounds really good Nat!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i hear you i usually don't get weekends off like today and tomorrow so this is my weekend ...

sounds good i have been trying so many new types of foods that when i was younger i would turn my nose up at

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning!

I know the feeling...I snoozed for 40 minutes this morning. That's 5 times...each snooze gives me 8 minutes.

me toooooooooooooo

i hit mine twice

each gave me 10 mins

got an instant headache when i thought of work

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning!

:lol: I do that often, too. Fortunately, I didn't have any early meetings today, so I didn't set my alarm clock at all. Woke up around 8 on my own.

I combined the name, age, relationship status, & kids information that everyone has submitted so far. I figure it can be my personal reference to help me remember stuff about each of you.

If anyone else wants the combined version, I can PM it to you.

U just HAVE to mek a list ey??? LOL

What can I say? I like numbers & data. When I was in high school, I thought about going into accounting. But I took an accounting class my junior year and it was SOOOOOO boring. But I did end up minoring in math.

I love accounting. It's really a science of organizing MONEY$$$. Hahaha...at least it sounds good. I like what I'm doing now. I'm an financial/operational auditor. So I get to look at the MONEY and get Operational experience. So if I get tired of accounting I could easily move over to managment or something.

thats what my major was accounting (but also business management ) and i am trying to get back into that right now ,

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Speaking of going to bed mad, ok I was eating some rice for the 1st time in weeks and was in heaven and my Hubby starts talking about the emergency surgery I performed on the dog and the maggots. :bonk: OMG I was sooooooo upset because for the rest of the evening ( don't mess with me and my food) LOL. But of course I forgave him and to make up he promised full body massages every night for a month :rofl:

Damn philly I would have been mad too..........I am the same way dont mess wit me while im eating, dont touch my plate without asking....dont talk about disgusting things either.......Atleast he's gonna make up for it tho....the massages should be nice.

Good afternoon my vj ladies.

I watched Obsessed last nite and boy did I luv it. What did u guys think?

Yeah I saw Obsessed last nite also.....it was good but damn Lisa is all types a crazy....lol

Ok Ladies,

Let's play "Get to know your VJ FAM"

Answer the following questions:

Do you have Children:

Job Title:

Favorite Color:

Favorite Song or Artist:

Married, Engaged, Dating or Single:

Pet's name:

Favorite Spot in JA:

Rick Im glad u started this....Im still getting to know more about my yardies on VJ

Do you have Children:None at the moment

Job Title:Residential Counselor

Favorite Color:Blue(just about all shades)

Favorite Song or Artist:Right Now "Halo" by Beyonce, Brian McKnight, Etana

Married, Engaged, Dating or Single:Engaged

Pet's name:None

Favorite Spot in JA:Anywhere wit my Boo :yes:

Ok Ladies,

Hubby been here for two days now. So good to have him home even though he gave me a cold.

Awwwwwwwwww......I cant wait till all our SO's are here.....where are you NOA2!!!!!!!

Your welcome!!

Can't wait to get to know ya betta!!

Timeline
J2A - I so want to go to Law School. My best friend from elementary found me on facebook...the first thing she asked is if I had gone to Law School. We both wanted to be lawyers....hahahaha and we both haven't gone to law school...YET.

That's my goal too ladies.. I don't care if i'm 65 I'm getting my Law Degree!!

Filed: Timeline
woowwwwww this is so sad but so true and it makes you question certain things... i have been asked by guys in JA to bring up some white friends so they can marry a jamaican!!!! when this a$$hole asked me this i was like first of all how do you know i even know any white ppl lmao! and hell no the going rate for a set up marriage in NYC is $7000 U.S and i know damn well yall dont got that! i dont understand why would you do that to someone how can you prosper by tricking someone into you loving them??? it's like a pandemic down there with that ####### i hate it and sometimes i even feel a certain way being down there with Jay i always wonder who is thinking that about me??? my friend so or whatever he is to her we was in JA one week and he had a english chick coming to marry him the next week, my friend fount out going thru his wallet and phone and fount western union papers and all type of text messages so she called her and let her know everything so he ended up not getting married to her but while i was downthere by myself he made a comment like im tired of your friend she dont do anything for me hook me up with one of your friends she can be fat just make sure she have money!!!! it's just sooo sad im not worried about my friend cause she plays the ish out of him all the time but just thinking about some of these guys mentality ohhh and he is always protesting how he dont like or date Jamaican women and all his 5 baby mothers are American!!!

dat all....what a DISCOUNT!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
For any of the old heads, has anyone heard from IrieCat and Louis? Anyone know how they are doing?

Not me. Was just mentioning them last week.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.