SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Quana...yuh mek like a duppy! Mi nah see yuh fram lang time! I was down in JA at the end of April, and then went to Myrtle Beach mother's day weekend. Rented a beautiful condo w/ the my sister, best friend, and our mothers...it was a great trip! Da hubby wants me to come down for my birthday next month. He said he took the time off in anticipation that I would say yes...mi sey im fass! Sooooo....I'm trying to slow down on taking a bunch of days off though between now and October. When he arrives, I want to take at least 2 weeks off then. How have you been? I think I saw where your ex is trying to act up again :angry: Is RG coming to see you soon?[/color]

I want to got o Myrtle Beach sooooo bad. I keep seeing commercials and for some reason I just want to see it and I'm even thinking of taking the kids this time too. How did you like it any must sees and dos?? Is there a certain area I should stay in and how did you find your rental?? I was thinking of going in August...

There's an amusement park for the kids down Ocean Blvd, and of course plenty of small shops to buy souvenirs. The resort/hotel where I rented the condo was in the Grand Atlantic. It was about a 2 1/2 mile walk to the center of the attractions, but it was cool. It was right on the beach, and they had great pools. We had a great time...every ammenity was taken care of, and if I went back, I would probably rent from her again. I will try to post a link to the property. I found it on a site called: Homeaway.com. Hope this helps! :thumbs:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
kimmy.. mi hope ya nuh still search?? LOL

dada.. weh ya deh??

Mi ere.. Went ta nyam mi lunch... Went on a lunch date but I was bored to death because I could ovastand every word dat came out his mouth.... :crying:

LMAO!!! :rofl::rofl: ya mad chile.. :wacko: ..ok.. now she wan jus deal wid farriner, ie fun try fi figure out wha dem sey LMAO!!!!!!!!! mi ave plenty of tanzanian and kenyan friend mi a link ya wid!!!!!!

okay.. we gotta take a trip.. Virgin islands, trinidad..

Timeline
Quana...yuh mek like a duppy! Mi nah see yuh fram lang time! I was down in JA at the end of April, and then went to Myrtle Beach mother's day weekend. Rented a beautiful condo w/ the my sister, best friend, and our mothers...it was a great trip! Da hubby wants me to come down for my birthday next month. He said he took the time off in anticipation that I would say yes...mi sey im fass! Sooooo....I'm trying to slow down on taking a bunch of days off though between now and October. When he arrives, I want to take at least 2 weeks off then. How have you been? I think I saw where your ex is trying to act up again :angry: Is RG coming to see you soon?

awww heck.. u certainly did get that vacation u were looking for!! that sounds soo nice the condo w/ ur mothers and different. now belly wan ya come back fa him bawnday, AND he already took off LOL ya spoil him gyal..heehee, but that is what a wife is for!!!!! yep that is right.. u have to hold off so u can have plenty of time avail in oct.. i guess the july trip will be the last b4 he is HERRREEEEE!!! yayyyy

yeah girl.. the ex never stops wid his phockery.. some days we are good, but most he doesn't want to talk to me.. i am learning that we will never be that couple that can still talk after the divorce..and its sooo sad too.. my youngest told me the happiest day of her life was when her dad and i both were sitting at her awards toghther a couple of weeks ago.. (keep in mind, he never sat w/ me when we were married, always stayed in the back so he could leave early)

and roger will be here (crosses my fingers) sometime in june.. the girls will be w/ their daddy for his visitation during the summer break.. so we get to have some adjustment time alone and then he can meet them.. i am sooooo excited..

Timeline
Quana...yuh mek like a duppy! Mi nah see yuh fram lang time! I was down in JA at the end of April, and then went to Myrtle Beach mother's day weekend. Rented a beautiful condo w/ the my sister, best friend, and our mothers...it was a great trip! Da hubby wants me to come down for my birthday next month. He said he took the time off in anticipation that I would say yes...mi sey im fass! Sooooo....I'm trying to slow down on taking a bunch of days off though between now and October. When he arrives, I want to take at least 2 weeks off then. How have you been? I think I saw where your ex is trying to act up again :angry: Is RG coming to see you soon?

awww heck.. u certainly did get that vacation u were looking for!! that sounds soo nice the condo w/ ur mothers and different. now belly wan ya come back fa him bawnday, AND he already took off LOL ya spoil him gyal..heehee, but that is what a wife is for!!!!! yep that is right.. u have to hold off so u can have plenty of time avail in oct.. i guess the july trip will be the last b4 he is HERRREEEEE!!! yayyyy

yeah girl.. the ex never stops wid his phockery.. some days we are good, but most he doesn't want to talk to me.. i am learning that we will never be that couple that can still talk after the divorce..and its sooo sad too.. my youngest told me the happiest day of her life was when her dad and i both were sitting at her awards toghther a couple of weeks ago.. (keep in mind, he never sat w/ me when we were married, always stayed in the back so he could leave early)

and roger will be here (crosses my fingers) sometime in june.. the girls will be w/ their daddy for his visitation during the summer break.. so we get to have some adjustment time alone and then he can meet them.. i am sooooo excited..

Girl, no truer words have been spoken! :no: :no: I don't know what I'm gonna do with that man! :blush: That will be so nice to have Roger here with you. How long will he be staying? The whole summer? Yuh betta watch out...yuh kno di yardie sistren are F-E-R-T-I-L-E! :devil:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline
No, MrsP - We were supposed to get married last weekend, but put it on hold - We're going to do the K1 now, but not filing just yet.

Sus, where would you recommend staying in Negril? I'm thinking of going over there for my bday...hopefully somewhere that has a kitchen. Don't really wanna do the AI, but would still like to stay someplace decent. :star:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

dada.. weh ya deh??

Mi ere.. Went ta nyam mi lunch... Went on a lunch date but I was bored to death because I could ovastand every word dat came out his mouth.... :crying:

LMAO!!! :rofl::rofl: ya mad chile.. :wacko: ..ok.. now she wan jus deal wid farriner, ie fun try fi figure out wha dem sey LMAO!!!!!!!!! mi ave plenty of tanzanian and kenyan friend mi a link ya wid!!!!!!

Whooo let's do Trinidad... I was thinking about going to the Bermuda Music Festical this year in Oct. I have always wanted to go to that from listening to Steve Harvey...

Timeline

lol..nuh worry mrs p, its refreshing to see a couple spoiling each other and i know u get it back!!..

yes girl.. it will be soooo nice. and scary.. he will see me in my hectic crazygirl stage.. when i see him, i am soo laid back but here i am at work, bible study, pta, cheerleading practice, mama and nem house, LOL.. he will find out if this is what he really want LOL!!

and ya keep that yardie wata fi yuhself.. i have been clipped and burned and i don't want NOOOOOO miracles in that area !!!!!!

roger chat bout reversal and such.. CHO!!!!!!!!! tink again my luv, ur 3 and my 2??? i am not gonna be the brady bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
Quana...yuh mek like a duppy! Mi nah see yuh fram lang time! I was down in JA at the end of April, and then went to Myrtle Beach mother's day weekend. Rented a beautiful condo w/ the my sister, best friend, and our mothers...it was a great trip! Da hubby wants me to come down for my birthday next month. He said he took the time off in anticipation that I would say yes...mi sey im fass! Sooooo....I'm trying to slow down on taking a bunch of days off though between now and October. When he arrives, I want to take at least 2 weeks off then. How have you been? I think I saw where your ex is trying to act up again :angry: Is RG coming to see you soon?[/color]

I want to got o Myrtle Beach sooooo bad. I keep seeing commercials and for some reason I just want to see it and I'm even thinking of taking the kids this time too. How did you like it any must sees and dos?? Is there a certain area I should stay in and how did you find your rental?? I was thinking of going in August...

There's an amusement park for the kids down Ocean Blvd, and of course plenty of small shops to buy souvenirs. The resort/hotel where I rented the condo was in the Grand Atlantic. It was about a 2 1/2 mile walk to the center of the attractions, but it was cool. It was right on the beach, and they had great pools. We had a great time...every ammenity was taken care of, and if I went back, I would probably rent from her again. I will try to post a link to the property. I found it on a site called: Homeaway.com. Hope this helps! :thumbs:

Thanks!!! :thumbs:

Timeline
No, MrsP - We were supposed to get married last weekend, but put it on hold - We're going to do the K1 now, but not filing just yet.

Sus, where would you recommend staying in Negril? I'm thinking of going over there for my bday...hopefully somewhere that has a kitchen. Don't really wanna do the AI, but would still like to stay someplace decent. :star:

My favorite spot is Negril Beach Club Condos - You can get a studio there on hotels.com for around $50 -

Do you want beach or cliffs? That will help with other suggestions -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Da Da...here's a link to the condo we rented. The owner's name is Paula Calloway...nice lady, beautiful place!

<a href="http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p146447">Myrtle Beach vacation condo</a>

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

dada.. weh ya deh??

Whooo let's do Trinidad... I was thinking about going to the Bermuda Music Festical this year in Oct. I have always wanted to go to that from listening to Steve Harvey...

hmmm october.. roger will be gone by then so i might could do a girlie thing. maybe i can stack my chips and have something together .. but if i remember correct.. bermuda airfare is like an arm, a leg, and my car payment LOL.. i

Girl, no truer words have been spoken! :no: :no: I don't know what I'm gonna do with that man! :blush: That will be so nice to have Roger here with you. How long will he be staying? The whole summer? Yuh betta watch out...yuh kno di yardie sistren are F-E-R-T-I-L-E! :devil:
kikikikikiki :rofl::rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.