• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey everybody!!

mi just skip one whole heap a pgs...sorry

all mi si is ELLS GOT APPROVED..YEAAA....CONGRATS GIRL!!

welcome back Rick Ross..and Sbys..ur baby is adorabel !

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS CHICA!!!!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

congrats ells..soo all ur stressing is ova now my gyal... i hope u can fly back w/ him like u want..

sbys.. it is soooo funny to see u back cuz i've been reading thru the older threads and i left off when everyone was waiting for lil ELIAS to come into the world WOW.. u were saying he is on jamaica time LOL.. this is soo neat.. sorry i can't help either, but good to see u..

Timeline
LOL, DJ is good with the U Good, too - cracks me up when I get it in my vm, like he's having a conversation with me!

I get the u ok? I'm go on a rant about something and after he will say "u ok otherwise??" :bonk:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
LOL, DJ is good with the U Good, too - cracks me up when I get it in my vm, like he's having a conversation with me!

I get the u ok? I'm go on a rant about something and after he will say "u ok otherwise??" :bonk:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! island.. i am w/ u mami.. i will rant on and on.. and roger be like "oh....ok" :unsure::angry:

i use to just laugh and then it started to bother me, i have told him that i really need for him to have an opinion on MORE things that i say, he has tried to do better over the years i guess.. maybe its hard when he isn't here to comment, but i comment on his going ons?? but women like to chat i guess so we are just different.. we shall see... :luv:

Timeline

OMG!!!!!!!!!! island.. i am w/ u mami.. i will rant on and on.. and roger be like "oh....ok" :unsure::angry:

i use to just laugh and then it started to bother me, i have told him that i really need for him to have an opinion on MORE things that i say, he has tried to do better over the years i guess.. maybe its hard when he isn't here to comment, but i comment on his going ons?? but women like to chat i guess so we are just different.. we shall see... :luv:

When he doesn't comment I figure he's not listening then I start questioning. Sometimes he suprises me though and can repeat it word for word!!

Your girls with Dad for the whole month??

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello to all of my Beautiful VJ Family.. I know that I have been MIA but I promise I am back and ready to chat!!

I was not commtenting on your posts because I am trying catch up!! I'm only on page 10....

10!!!! Aww damn girl we'll see you in a month!!!!

Page 10...and we're about ready for (part15). :help:

LOL, I know I have been there trying to play catch up plenty of times. I think someone just gave a recap about 10 or so pages back.

I will EVENTUALLY catch up!!

Timeline

When he doesn't comment I figure he's not listening then I start questioning. Sometimes he suprises me though and can repeat it word for word!!

Your girls with Dad for the whole month??

YES!!! .. he is a good listener, just not a good commentator, LOL.. heehee.. i guess thats why he my man and not my girlfriend huh??? i dunno, i am such a talker so thats important to me.. he is doing better..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
dada.. tap di nize.. ask the other girls.. i been doing good lately bout coming on and checking in, my hiatus is officially over. you know i be on VJ everyday all day, don't play girl! lol

tre.. stay busy girl.. i wish i was, i am w/ ja2 and bored as HECK.. i need a change man..

don't let di ppl dem vex ya, tan strang my gyal, marcel got brown stew chicken waiting on u at home! LOL

my ex still do his lil underhanded things, the latest.. i asked him when was he gonna pick up the girls. this is his weekend, but he has them the next mnth so i expected something to be up his sleeve. after many vm and texts for a week he calls my oldest on HER phone and tell HER he picking them up on MONDAY.. JUNE 1st..

so just forget that this is ur weekend AND don't even tell me.. thats alright.. i would love to keep my girls, i just don't like how he inconvenience me and keep me from making any plans waiting on him.. it could be (and has been) worse..so i ain't tripping.. what u sow u will reap missa ex LOL

Hey Quana!!

Wah Gwann?? I have not talked to you in FOREVER!!

How is the cooking coming along?? Are you still at it?

Timeline
dada.. tap di nize.. ask the other girls.. i been doing good lately bout coming on and checking in, my hiatus is officially over. you know i be on VJ everyday all day, don't play girl! lol

tre.. stay busy girl.. i wish i was, i am w/ ja2 and bored as HECK.. i need a change man..

don't let di ppl dem vex ya, tan strang my gyal, marcel got brown stew chicken waiting on u at home! LOL

my ex still do his lil underhanded things, the latest.. i asked him when was he gonna pick up the girls. this is his weekend, but he has them the next mnth so i expected something to be up his sleeve. after many vm and texts for a week he calls my oldest on HER phone and tell HER he picking them up on MONDAY.. JUNE 1st..

so just forget that this is ur weekend AND don't even tell me.. thats alright.. i would love to keep my girls, i just don't like how he inconvenience me and keep me from making any plans waiting on him.. it could be (and has been) worse..so i ain't tripping.. what u sow u will reap missa ex LOL

Hey Quana!!

Wah Gwann?? I have not talked to you in FOREVER!!

How is the cooking coming along?? Are you still at it?

girl.. it was NONSTOP cooking for a good 2 or 3 weeks, the recession had a sister on lock down.. my kids were very impressed w/ my skills MOST of the time.. lol but i didn't get no Jamaican food practice in.. UGHHH.. i am sooo sad :blush: ..

we have eaten out like everyday for the last week or so, so i guess MY economy is looking up LOL..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.