SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning All,

I think the states are one of the only countries were thin is in.. I always said I needed to move...

I'm sorry but what VJer just moved to NC not to long ago?? I'm trying to figure out what job sites I can use besides Career Builder and Monster... I'm going through my I need to move phaze again...

Edited by DaDa

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
Morning All,

I think the states are one of the only countries were thin is in.. I always said I needed to move...

I'm sorry but what VJer just moved to NC not to long ago?? I'm trying to figure out what job sites I can use besides Career Builder and Monster... I'm going through my I need to move phaze again...

That was Portland. Mrs Palmer and ClaireRN are in NC as well.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Morning All,

That was Portland. Mrs Palmer and ClaireRN are in NC as well.

Wow thanks Island.. And here I thought there was only one..lol

This is for the VA/MD/DC VJ's if you or your husband is intrested : Jamaican football

Reggae Boyz depart for Washington DC tomorrow

Jamaica’s senior footballers are now staging their final training session at St George’s College before departing for Washington DC for their friendly international against El Salvador.

The Reggae Boyz depart tomorrow for the game, which is scheduled for Saturday at RFK Stadium.

Something to do for the weekend together.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

This is for the VA/MD/DC VJ's if you or your husband is intrested : Jamaican football

Jamaica’s senior footballers are now staging their final training session at St George’s College before departing for Washington DC for their friendly international against El Salvador.

The Reggae Boyz depart tomorrow for the game, which is scheduled for Saturday at RFK Stadium.

thanks Roxie!!

Timeline

Rox - were you the one who was good at writing resumes?

Rox - were you the one who was good at writing resumes?

Ah Ah...what do you need?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi KK

Hi Everyone hope you have a great Friday.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawning Yardies happy Friday even tho it's dreary in NYC! OH by the way i hate immigration in ATL only straight flights for me now on! They are rude and a$$holes, they stopped me on my way back home and gonna tell me your a girl from NYC and you’re going to marry a farmer from JA that seems odd you couldn’t find no one in NY! I told his a$$ yeah I fount your daddy but your mom kept getting mad (im very sarcastic) lol I’m sorry he deserved it! He was like oh so you do comedy on the side huh?... jerk!!! Don’t you know they had the nerve to read this lady rap sheet out loud and announced she was a prostitute before and that she should of took her passport pic with her mouth open!! Then they confiscated 20 mangos from another lady and were like I’m taking these damn mangos home #######????? I forgot to tell yall about that! I was held for about a hour and a half good thing I had a two hour layover! In addition to that he opened up all my liquor to smell it????

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

AS for me : I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO NURSING SCHOOL and will be starting in august !! :dance::dance::star::star:

Great news! I hear that's one of the fields that is and will remain booming for a while, with all the Baby Boomers nearing retirement. If I could take the sight of blood & needs, I might go into that field myself.

Mawning Yardies happy Friday even tho it's dreary in NYC! OH by the way i hate immigration in ATL only straight flights for me now on! They are rude and a$$holes, they stopped me on my way back home and gonna tell me your a girl from NYC and you’re going to marry a farmer from JA that seems odd you couldn’t find no one in NY! I told his a$$ yeah I fount your daddy but your mom kept getting mad (im very sarcastic) lol I’m sorry he deserved it! He was like oh so you do comedy on the side huh?... jerk!!! Don’t you know they had the nerve to read this lady rap sheet out loud and announced she was a prostitute before and that she should of took her passport pic with her mouth open!! Then they confiscated 20 mangos from another lady and were like I’m taking these damn mangos home #######????? I forgot to tell yall about that! I was held for about a hour and a half good thing I had a two hour layover! In addition to that he opened up all my liquor to smell it????

:rofl::rofl::rofl: WOW!!! That was quite an experience! The one good thing about bad experiences: they give you highly entertaining stories to share!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Man and I just said you were quiet!!! You did not tell the man you were trying to get his dad!!! ####### you are so stupid!!!! Dag it looks like your whole plane was on hostage it sounds like this guy must have lost his girl to a Jamaican and I guess he doesn't know how to deal with his pain..lol

Timeline

Wow!! :blink:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.