SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
SEEMS WE ARE ALL WATCHING THE SAME SHOW

Not me! I'm watching "So You Think You Can Dance," which I LOVE! These people are so talented. I sometimes get inspired to jump around as if I can dance, too.

Oh I use to watch that show, was tonite the first show.

oh u guys have facebook? we should link up..lol

Tonight was the second audition show. It started last week. I missed it last week, but was able to acquire it online. I'm on facebook. Search for me using this name @ou.edu.

After So You Think You Can Dance, I watched Make Me A Supermodel. Man... I'm in lust with Sandhurst, the guy from Trinidad. So gorgeous... :luv:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay...now I remember...

Nat...or anyone else watching the Real Housewives of NJ.....OMG...what in the world is that lady involved or was involved in?

I guess we'll find out next week! I read that they're gonna have Real Housewives of D.C. next. I think they'll have an interesting snobbery about them, which I'm eager to watch!

just finished watching make me a supermodel on bravo

ooooooh i'm caught between sandhurst and the british guy

i want sandhurst to win but at the same time i want the british guy to win cuz he has his girlfreind and baby

That's his girlfriend? I thought that was his wife, and was confused tonight when he referred to her as his "girl." I was like, "Hmm. Maybe it's a British thing." But if she's his girlfriend, that makes more sense. I'm going for Sandhurst. His comments have been MOST entertaining all season.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey KK... looks like it's just me and u. Everyone else must be on facebook, lol. I need to start getting on there

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
[i am due in november but i was told that i may deliver before then since i am having twins and usually they induce after 37 weeks.

Hey I was due to have my twins in Nov too and I had them in Nov. I went 38 weeks with them trolls. I thought they were never going to come the heck out of there. I have a boy and girl that look like night and day...

morning yardies! long time no talk....hope all is well with everyone.....quite a few new additions since i was last on and chatting.....

dada....i have twins too that turned 11 months yesterday....boy and girl that are night and day (looks, personality, moods, etc).....i could have handled 10 of my son but no way 2 of my little girl!.....how old are your twins??

good luck jakes wife.....its a handful but soooooooooooo worth all the frustrations and stresses in the end.....

congrats to everyones approvals and upcoming interview dates......

how is everyone doing????

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline

oh and i must say thanks for the suggestions for where to stay in mobay.....me and richard ended up staying at the glorianna inn last month and we were pleasantly impressed......it was not a 5 star hotel but i was cheap, clean, convenient location, great staff, etc and we are planning to stay there again next month when me and my mom take the babies down for fathers day and their birthday next month......the only down fall is that its not so close to ochi and i didnt get to see anyone last time i visited......i think we are going to take one day this trip and spend the day in ochi so the family can see the babies

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning everyone . hope everyone has a great day

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
glitterfy071738T645D38.gif Edited by Bunzarelli

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline

Morning Ladies'

The person that wanted the information on the area that I'm from in Jamaica please link me. My in box is trippin again on VJ or link me on facebook...please hurry my aunt says on 4 houses are left.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yeah mon.. mos def is SEXY.. i love his voice.. and he is sooo funny the few movies ive seen him in, he can spit too,

another "not everybody might like" guy is don cheadle.. i LOVE him and he is funny too..

man, crucial was working w/ keys too.. crucialkeys productions.. i guess that business is thru...

Quana Don Cheadle?? Ugh I don't think he wets my whistle....lol

DADA...u didn't know you were preggo until nine months???? or weeks?

Weeks!!! There is no way possible I could have went nine months without thinking it has to be more than the cookies and cakes...

Timeline
DA DA instead of using the term fluffy, why not say pleasely plumb. Or Fine Phatz.

I actually consider myself VOLUPTUOUS!! I never used the term fluffy until I went to JA. Quana memba dat guy called me fluffy?? Ladies I cocked my fist back I was about to punch him square in the nose until another JA came to his defense like calm dung gyal dats wah wi call dem ere fluffy and he made is sound so nice and sexy I relaxed mi fist like oh o.k. I got called so many names on the trip fluffy, hips, juicy but for some strange reason none of them names bothered me but if you would call me that here it would definitely be on...LOL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Because in the ebonic slang, when it is said correctly, you know they are saying PHAT, not fat. I'm sorry if you'll don't understand the ebonic slang, for a pretty fine pleasing to the eye thick WOMAN. Now, if a man wants to call a child fluffy, I think I can see that, or maybe that's the term that's being used for the 20's group. But I can guaranteed if you are in your 30 or older, I think having someone refer to you as fluffy can be a little insulting.

no need to apologize!

your milage may vary- im 33 and i am not at all insulted by someone calling me fluffy

to each their own- cheers

I agree. Damien called me Phatty Girl (remember that song) on our first date...boy, did he get cussed out :ranting: . Guys in Jamaica kept calling my friend phat and she went off every time...I think it's rude. I don't see anything wrong with calling yourself - phat, fat, fluffy..whatever. It's totally different coming from someone else. I politely ask them never to call me that again and keep it moving.

Good VJ.

Timeline
MY NITE IS WELL JUST TO GET MY SON FEELING BETTER... POOR THING UNDER HIS NOSE IS RAW FROM HIS NOSE RUNNING AND HE CANT STOP COUGHING.

awww......thats has to hurt everytime he blows his nose......and coughing too....well I hope he feels better!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH HE IS SO PITIFUL ... HE IS FIVE SO HE WANTS TO BE UNDER ME ALL DAY ..

Aww poor baby.. Are you putting a little Vaseline under his nose? Sometimes it helps provide a little lubricant so that the tissue doesn’t hurt so bad.

Hey there regal how are you

Hey My2!

I'm good..just got home from dance class..watching House of Payne while reading VJ

Dang girl what do you do go to dance class every day?? I wish I had 1/2 ur energy....

Timeline
[i am due in november but i was told that i may deliver before then since i am having twins and usually they induce after 37 weeks.

Hey I was due to have my twins in Nov too and I had them in Nov. I went 38 weeks with them trolls. I thought they were never going to come the heck out of there. I have a boy and girl that look like night and day...

morning yardies! long time no talk....hope all is well with everyone.....quite a few new additions since i was last on and chatting.....

dada....i have twins too that turned 11 months yesterday....boy and girl that are night and day (looks, personality, moods, etc).....i could have handled 10 of my son but no way 2 of my little girl!.....how old are your twins??

good luck jakes wife.....its a handful but soooooooooooo worth all the frustrations and stresses in the end.....

congrats to everyones approvals and upcoming interview dates......

how is everyone doing????

Hey Cara - nice to see you around here!

Morning Ladies'

The person that wanted the information on the area that I'm from in Jamaica please link me. My in box is trippin again on VJ or link me on facebook...please hurry my aunt says on 4 houses are left.

Yuh selling real estate Lawns?!?!?!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.